Violence

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Violence

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:59 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:27 pm Just going to set this down here.

https://twitter.com/JayUlfelder/status/ ... 5684687873
There was far more property damage (in the billions) with the Antifa BLM thing in 2020. Far more murders too..
can’t believe i’m engaging you again...call it good faith

but, provide a link (e.g. some reasonable, valid resource) to support your claims

and please, stop intentionally conflating antifa with BLM. they aren’t the same, and you look like an idiot when you continue to do it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:05 pm
and please, stop intentionally conflating antifa with BLM. they aren’t the same, and you look like an idiot when you continue to do it
No they are not the same. But they both participated in a bunch of nonsense in the last calendar year. That resulted in a lot of damage to property and person. The notion that those two groups are righteous and pure give me a big chuckle.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Damage to private property too, which is much worse than what happened in DC. Shit, look at what happened to Seattle. "Summer of love."
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

here, lobs...i’ll start

https://statesman.com/story/news/politi ... 113878088/

now, if you’re intellectually honest, you’ll return the favor in-kind and offer up your source/s
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:13 pm
No they are not the same. But they both participated in a bunch of nonsense in the last calendar year. That resulted in a lot of damage to property and person. The notion that those two groups are righteous and pure give me a big chuckle.
who said anything about righteous?

antifa adherents are scum just like q-anon and proudboy followers

that you take issue with those who espouse racial justice and equity speaks volumes about you as a person
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

I love racial justice and equal for all. I don't love burning buildings and looting businesses and bashing skulls as a strategy. I prefer to use my mind over my fists.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:59 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:27 pm Just going to set this down here.

https://twitter.com/JayUlfelder/status/ ... 5684687873
There was far more property damage (in the billions) with the Antifa BLM thing in 2020. Far more murders too..
"billions" lol

"Antifa BLM thing" lol

These brain-worms are living rent-free, my man.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:13 pm
I think there's about as much evidence of widespread voting fraud as there is evidence of widespread antifa rioting.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:15 pm Damage to private property too, which is much worse than what happened in DC. Shit, look at what happened to Seattle. "Summer of love."
The FBI is investigating a plan that involved blocking all of the exits to Congress and murdering all of the members but yeah, those broken windows and stolen goods were much worse.

Your constant intellectual dishonesty is nauseating.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:15 pm Damage to private property too, which is much worse than what happened in DC. Shit, look at what happened to Seattle. "Summer of love."
Damage to private property is much worse than what happened in DC?
WHAT? Do you really not get it? Is it too complicated for you to comprehend the magnitude of what occurred on January 6th?
kubowler99

Post by kubowler99 »

I mean, who wouldn't think breaking into a Starbucks = threatening to kill the Vice President?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

kubowler99 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 pm I mean, who wouldn't think breaking into a Starbucks = threatening to kill the Vice President?
Normal, honest people.
Deleted User 89

twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:14 pm
kubowler99 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:00 pm I mean, who wouldn't think breaking into a Starbucks = threatening to kill the Vice President?
Normal, intellectually honest people.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

This place is overflowing with “normal, intellectually honest people.”
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:19 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:14 pm
Normal, intellectually honest people.
I'd agree with that edit.

I have seen many folks online trying to convince me that the insurrection was really no different than the Dems who protested outside the Kavanaugh nomination or the Trump Inauguration. They just pretend that Jan 6th was nothing more than a handful of voters protesting and that's that. They don't even acknowledge where the events went from similar to radically different. I have no problem with people standing outside the Capitol screaming and yelling and letting their displeasure be heard. But there were actions that occurred far beyond that and people need to be held accountable for that.

Trump clearly did what he is being charged with, there is zero doubt about it at all.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:24 pm This place is overflowing with “normal, intellectually honest people.”
Do you believe that the Jan 6th event was no different than a BLM protest that included members of ANTIFA doing property damage?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:24 pm This place is overflowing with “normal, intellectually honest people.”
lulz :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:15 pm here, lobs...i’ll start

https://statesman.com/story/news/politi ... 113878088/

now, if you’re intellectually honest, you’ll return the favor in-kind and offer up your source/s
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Property damage was part of it. So was looting the innocent. So was burning buildings/storefronts of the innocent. So was beating anyone that got in the way.

We need to include these if we are being intellectually honest.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:11 pm Property damage was part of it. So was looting the innocent. So was burning buildings/storefronts of the innocent. So was beating anyone that got in the way.

We need to include these if we are being intellectually honest.
How are you both posting here and speaking in front of the Senate?