COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by pdub »

The 120 mph analogy works only if you're saying the people who don't promise to follow the speed limit have the government show up and immediately install something on their car which senses the speed limit on the road they are on and only allows for the car to go that max speed. And they have to have that installed on any car they drive.

People still have the freedom to choose to break the speed limit excessively, as dumb as it is.

Private businesses can require a vax card.
The government shouldn't force people to be vaccinated.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:09 pm why would any person lie about their vaxx status.

most of the liars i know are vaxxed liberals pimping for the propaganda machine. like almost every contributor to this basketball sports message board. like you.
Why did so many people lie in phone polling about supporting Donald Trump? Same concept.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

there is zero % chance the federal government will mandate the vaxx. none.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:34 pm Why did so many people lie in phone polling about supporting Donald Trump? Same concept.
who said they did.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:09 pm why would any person lie about their vaxx status.

most of the liars i know are vaxxed liberals pimping for the propaganda machine. like almost every contributor to this basketball sports message board. like you.
zing!

the selfish prick is triggered

:lol:

i thought you’d already turned the page on covid, mich? yet, here you are...
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:46 pm

zing!

Well, I guess he.........lied, about that.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:56 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:46 pm

zing!

Well, I guess he.........lied, about that.
ya damn know-it-all
Deleted User 89

from NatGeo:

40% of some 600 white-tailed deer tested this year have been shown to have covid antibodies

also from NatGeo:

insurers have started rolling back patient payments for covid treatment, from co-insurance to deductibles

”Why should patient’s be kept financially unharmed from what is now a preventable hospitalization...
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Man, you say some really stupid shit on here.....but damn.
Deleted User 89

the best part is that in mich’s feeble mind, science = propaganda machine
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:15 pm the best part is that in mich’s feeble mind, things he simply cannot comprehend = propaganda machine
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Folks
Defense. Rebounds.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Leawood wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:00 pm I'll say it. Governor Parson said, "I want you to get vaccinated, but I won't mandate it. I expect our citizens to exercise personal responsibility."

An unvaccinated person person presents at Cox Medical Center in Springfield with the Delta variant of Covid-19. The hospital has limited resources. He wants a ventilator. I have no problem with someone telling him, "I'm sorry, but a child needs that ventilator. You are too late. I will give you morphine and all the palliative care you request, but no ventilator."

Part of exercising "personal responsibility" is accepting the consequences for your decisions.
DEATH PANEL!!!
Deleted User 89

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:20 pm https://youtu.be/FRNrXqYJt1s
that’s one hell of a widow’s peak
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

So, now there's a "Delta Plus" variant discovered in Korea.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/08/13/doo ... 15874.html

...All told, the chances that a virus in the population will produce a much more dangerous variant in the course of a year would normally be extremely low. But when billions of people are infected with billions of copies of a virus, all bets are off. Thanks to Delta’s infectiousness, and the huge number of people whose refusal or inability to get vaccinated leaves them primed to become living COVID-19 mutation labs, the conditions are ripe to produce yet more, potentially more dangerous, variants in the coming months...
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

no he wasnt. he was calling biden out for not doing anything about the border crisis when illegal immigrants are flooding across the border. none of which are vaccinated many of which can and do have covid and are illegally crossing seaking medical care.

I think he was saying if Biden actually gave a shit about covid he would make that a priority instead of calling out states that are prioritizing freedom of the american people
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The rio grande valley along the border has been a covid hotspot and part of the reason places like texas, california, etc have higher covid rates. illegals get sick with covid then try to sneak in for health care. democrats love illegals more than they love american citizens cause all they see is more power from future voters and all they have to do is give them a handout to get their votes