No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:14 pm I either flush with my foot or don't flush. Sorry not sorry.
+1000. I also use a paper towel to open the bathroom door from the inside. No shame in practicing good hygiene.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:12 pm
Grandma wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:28 pm Here is something for people to ponder and realize how clueless we are as a society.
If you knew I had herpes, and you watched me piss in a urinal while holding my dick with my right hand, and watched me flush the urinal with my right hand, and then right after I flushed it you pissed in the urinal, would you pull the flush handle?

Now ask yourself the next time you piss in a urinal, do you know if the person who pissed in the urinal before you had herpes.
I know, I know, you wash your hands after you piss in a public washroom.
What about those who don't? What have they touched that you have touched AFTER you washed your hands? That's right! - The door. DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR!
They have medication for OCD, you know.
Over/under 50% for how many people prescribed that medication open bathroom doors with paper towels?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:38 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:12 pm
Grandma wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:28 pm Here is something for people to ponder and realize how clueless we are as a society.
If you knew I had herpes, and you watched me piss in a urinal while holding my dick with my right hand, and watched me flush the urinal with my right hand, and then right after I flushed it you pissed in the urinal, would you pull the flush handle?

Now ask yourself the next time you piss in a urinal, do you know if the person who pissed in the urinal before you had herpes.
I know, I know, you wash your hands after you piss in a public washroom.
What about those who don't? What have they touched that you have touched AFTER you washed your hands? That's right! - The door. DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR!
They have medication for OCD, you know.
Over/under 50% for how many people prescribed that medication open bathroom doors with paper towels?
Smart people do it with or without the meds!
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:25 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:14 pm I either flush with my foot or don't flush. Sorry not sorry.
+1000. I also use a paper towel to open the bathroom door from the inside. No shame in practicing good hygiene.
Paper towel to turn off faucet too after drying hands in public bathrooms.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:57 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:25 pm
Paper towel to turn off faucet too after drying hands in public bathrooms.
Absolutely.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Extremes boys and girls, extremes. Some people don't give a fuck at all, some people are overly paranoid.
Who are we to decide which extreme works best for who/m?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

I don't think the faucet thing is extreme....the thing everyone touches before they wash their hands is the faucet, so why would I want that to be the first thing I touch after I wash my hands?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 pm I don't think the faucet thing is extreme....the thing everyone touches before they wash their hands is the faucet, so why would I want that to be the first thing I touch after I wash my hands?
^^^

I haven't touched a flush handle, a stall handle/lock, a faucet handle, or the door handle to a public bathroom, in decades.

The stall handle/lock is the trickiest, because the door hinges are so frequently whack!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

To the guys - you go to a public bathroom, pee at the urinal with automatic flush. Do you wash your hands after that?

I don't.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Mjl wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:12 pm To the guys - you go to a public bathroom, pee at the urinal with automatic flush. Do you wash your hands after that?

I don't.
I keep my penis clean. No reason to make my hands dirty at a gross sink
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 pm I don't think the faucet thing is extreme....the thing everyone touches before they wash their hands is the faucet, so why would I want that to be the first thing I touch after I wash my hands?
Are there really this many places out there that still do not have automatic sensors on their public toilets and sinks?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:53 pm
Are there really this many places out there that still do not have automatic sensors on their public toilets and sinks?
^^^^^^^^
that was my thought/question as well
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Yea,absolutely there are
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

This part of the program reminds me that in the last 15 years ive probably used a port a potty as often or more often than a flush toilet. Its......great....
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

It also reminds me that the last two trips elk hunting Ive lost two good t shirts. Never let your friend convince you to leave your pack "its just a short hike over that ridge and down the draw".....and definetely dont listen twice.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:39 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:12 pm To the guys - you go to a public bathroom, pee at the urinal with automatic flush. Do you wash your hands after that?

I don't.
I keep my penis clean. No reason to make my hands dirty at a gross sink
In the rare occasion that there may have been a door knob/handle you had to use to open the door to the Mens Room, heck - even if you pushed the door open with your hand, did you wash your hand/s before you touched your penis to piss? Didn't think so. Ponder that for a moment.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:53 pm This part of the program reminds me that in the last 15 years ive probably used a port a potty as often or more often than a flush toilet. Its......great....
Wait, are you a roadie for Bob Weir?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Fed to borrow $3 trillion in 3 months
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

I don't.
Always.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

One of the surgeons who's been treating COVID 19 patients said that he doesn't go in public restrooms at all now as the kind of flushing that commercial toilets do aerosolizes stuff.
Don't inject Lysol.