Violence

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Violence

Post by Sparko »

Tucker is so fictional he can’t be sued. But to me, that disclaimer should be his crawler then.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:07 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:06 pm Worst sock ever.
We agree for once.

Interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rs6gNj8hY
Please tell us what you find "interesting" about what he said.

A) "No physical evidence he was killed by a cop".
WHAT????

B) "Autopsy showed he "almost certainly" (is there such a thing?) died of a drug overdose".
WHAT????
An official autopsy released Monday ruled that George Floyd, the African-American man whose death at police hands set off unrest across the United States, died in a homicide involving "neck compression".
George, 46, died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression," and the manner of death was "homicide," the Hennepin County Medical Examiner in Minneapolis said in a statement.
Floyd's other significant health conditions were listed as "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use."
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/us-race ... sy-2239063

A medical examiner on Monday classified George Floyd’s death as a homicide, saying his heart stopped as police restrained him and compressed his neck, in a widely seen video that has sparked protests across the nation.
“Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by law enforcement officer(s),” the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office said in a news release. Cause of death was listed as “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.”
Under "other significant conditions” it said Floyd suffered from heart disease and hypertension, and listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use. Those factors were NOT listed under cause of death.
https://news.yahoo.com/george-floyd-fam ... 14413.html

C) "Facts didn't matter".
WHAT????
"Facts" are a WHITE cop (with a history of abuse of power) put his knee on a neck of a BLACK man who was subdued and said he couldn't breath - and the man died.
You and Tucker and everyone else sure as shit better comprehend the guy didn't die from ANYTHING BEFORE he had a cop put his knee on his neck. Right?

What I find "interesting" is that Fucker Liarson HIMSELF used a "false narrative" to bitch about what he is pretending was a "false narrative".
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Lobster. Went full nutjob.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:35 am
Cascadia wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 am
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:06 am So when Jesus told Peter he was the rock on which he would build his church, he meant more of like a community hall?
That piece of fiction was selected 300 years later
I honestly don’t go so far as to call it “fiction,” but yeah, it’s important to identify the gospels for what they are: translations of translations of nomadic oral traditions, written generations after the fact.

There were and maybe still are hundreds of gospels; of these accounts of the life and ministry of Jesus. But! hundreds of years after the fact, a group of church leaders (now in lock step with the Roman Empire, rather than at odds) got together and said, “yeah there’s hundreds of accounts of this cat, but from now on we’re only gonna accept these four. All others shall be destroyed, and studying or even mentioning them shall be considered heresy, punishable by death.”

One can’t help but wonder how they came to that conclusion, that only four gospels shall be allowed. But I’ll go out on a limb and posit they picked the four that best lent themselves to turning a communal movement into a hierarchical power structure.
"Historical fiction" is what I would call it. A fictional tale built around historical figures.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Minneapolis is now desperate to find 30-40 more police officers. It turns out that the result of the BLM terrorism of 2020 ended up pushing a lot of police into retirement or quitting. No one wants to do the job anymore after the media made them out to be racists.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

POTD
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

my parents taught me long ago that you are often judged by the company you keep

if cops don’t want to be viewed as racist, then 1) they need to do a better job of weeding out those that are truly racist, and 2) stop behaving as if the badge gives them carte blanche to mete out “justice” in whatever way they see fit
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Speaking of, the New York Times had to retract their story about the officer killed by a Trump supporter.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/02/15/th ... supporter/
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

actually, you’re wrong (again)

they retracted the bit about the cause of death, not that it was at the hands on the insurrectionists

the change is that his death wasn’t due to the fire extinguisher...that’s it

the medical examiner hasn’t released the autopsy report, so we won’t know for certain until they do

the FACT is that he was killed due to injuries sustained during the insurrection...he’d be alive today if not for the insurrection

your posts are so dishonest
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He doesn't know how to read. He's shown us that, numerous times.

He'd make a great evangelical preacher. Maybe that's his line of work?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:36 pm actually, you’re wrong (again)

they retracted the bit about the cause of death, not that it was at the hands on the insurrectionists

the change is that his death wasn’t due to the fire extinguisher...that’s it

the medical examiner hasn’t released the autopsy report, so we won’t know for certain until they do

the FACT is that he was killed due to injuries sustained during the insurrection...he’d be alive today if not for the insurrection

your posts are so dishonest
I think that "It cannot be proven that the police officer that died in connection with a violent insurrection was in fact killed by being hit with a fire extinguisher" is perhaps not as good of an argument as lobby seems to believe.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Of course, i am always "wrong" in your fantasy mind. I could say "Trump is fat" and you would find a way to tell me "I'm wrong." :lol:
ProudBoy

Post by ProudBoy »

Normally you’re one of the few patriots I agree with here, but this time, get real. Trump aint fat! He’s the healthiest potus in the history of the office, he said so himself.

And saying that cop died cuz of a Trump supporter is even more inaccurate than saying George Floyd died cuz of a cop, which Walrus’s links has disproven over and over again.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

defixione wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 pm He doesn't know how to read. He's shown us that, numerous times.
Yep
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Cascadia wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:59 pm
defixione wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:39 pm He doesn't know how to read. He's shown us that, numerous times.
Yep
Who needs to read? All you have to do is post a youtube, then wait for your 'sidekick" to drop by (usually within seconds), to vouch for your "intellectual honesty"
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Did CNN and NBC pay 'insurrectionist' John Sullivan $70K for Capitol riot video? Internet says 'shut them down'

https://meaww.com/cnn-nbc-pay-insurrect ... -reactions

https://twitter.com/torsitch/status/136 ... -reactions
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Hmmm. Meaww.com. Didn’t they win the Wurlitzer Prize for sensationalist non sequiturs? A lobster and a walrus went into a bar.
Deleted User 89

insurgence usa IS NOT blm

by their own admission, they are against antifa and blm

so much fucking lies and deception