Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 pm Trad: there was a poll from a few years ago which showed that Congress had a lower approval rate than cockroaches. This means that there are people who approve of cockroaches.

Thus it doesn’t surprise me that there are still some people who approve of/support DJT
Trump has a much, much higher approval rating than Congress. As in, around 44% for Trump to 18% for Congress.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

All that means is the GOP has enough power to stifle decent legislation.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Mjl wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:42 pm
zsn wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 pm Trad: there was a poll from a few years ago which showed that Congress had a lower approval rate than cockroaches. This means that there are people who approve of cockroaches.

Thus it doesn’t surprise me that there are still some people who approve of/support DJT
Trump has a much, much higher approval rating than Congress. As in, around 44% for Trump to 18% for Congress.
It's easier to hate a group of 500+ politicians with members in both parties than one politician in one party. The fact that Congress has a lower approval ratings rhan this piece of shit speaks more about us than it does Congress.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

This man is currently our president.

https://twitter.com/thegoodliars/status ... 43776?s=21
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:27 pm This man is currently our president.

https://twitter.com/thegoodliars/status ... 43776?s=21
You'd think he could at least commit the general details of his fake story about treason to memory.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:03 pm
Mjl wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:42 pm

It's easier to hate a group of 500+ politicians with members in both parties than one politician in one party. The fact that Congress has a lower approval ratings rhan this piece of shit speaks more about us than it does Congress.
That's irrelevant to the original point that I was responding to
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

so when are you moving?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“What the hell do you have to loose” is a hell of a campaign pitch.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

216,000 and counting would answer but they can't.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Hunter Biden and Joe definitely getting some big tech privilege. Notice how very few in the mainstream are even talking about what happened. Twitter went as far as to block a government website from exposing some of the truth.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

lol, Lobster is on the brink of a complete mental breakdown.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sucks that twitter doesn't want fake news crap on their platform.
Defense. Rebounds.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

And, lol, Trumpy looks awful on TV right now.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm kinda sorry I missed the DDD town hall. Sounds like the dood needs to be institutionalized.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:43 pm I'm kinda sorry I missed the DDD town hall. Sounds like the dood needs to be institutionalized.
You didn't miss anything.

The reason he did this was so he can brag about how he destroyed Biden in the ratings, which I'm sure he did. People like watching train wrecks.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:28 pm Hunter Biden and Joe definitely getting some big tech privilege. Notice how very few in the mainstream are even talking about what happened. Twitter went as far as to block a government website from exposing some of the truth.
Dude, that NY Post story and this whole laptop thing is so sketchy. Come on.

You really expect me to believe that Hunter Biden himself brought three damaged laptops to some random strip mall tech shop to have them repaired? Pretty sure that he has been involved with high level enough people to be aware that you need to behave carefully with your electronic devices and whose hands you put them in.

And that one of the laptops magically contained a bunch of incriminating emails? Come on.

And that it's a complete coincidence that the guy who runs the shop is a big Trump fan? Surely a coincidence.

And that the owner has zero information about the customer who dropped off the computers? Sorry, but if I drop off three laptops to be repaired, I am leaving my name and contact information.

And that the owner can't even get his story straight as to whether he was the one to notify the FBI or if the FBI notified him?

And that he has some unnamed "friend" who happens to be able to make enough phone calls to get Rudy Giuliani aware and involved?

You really think we need to take THAT seriously? GTF outta here with that noise.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

My uneducated guess is that more Biden voters watched Trump tonight than Biden. Me being one of them.
Thankfully I am someone who can see through Trump's blatant lies and bullshit.
How the fuck did Guthrie let him get away with not denouncing QAnon and his saying he knows nothing about them?
Also, Trump said he didn't know if he was tested the day of the last debate. WHAT?
At least he admitted he doesn't get tested daily - as his puppet c*nt Kayleigh has continuously lied to the American people about after she made the promise to ALWAYS be truthful.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

#TrumpFarewellTour2020

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦