Post by pdub »

Woof.
Didn’t get it bc Pats sucked so hard.
Worth it though to see them loose.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Fantasy Football

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Chicago owned Boston last night. Sports wise. Bools scored 110 in the first 3 quarters against the Celtics.
I would have bet on the Pats and the Celts.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The Jets traded for Jacksonville RB James Robinson to replace Breece Hall after his ACL tear. Nice move for the Jets and it frees up Etienne to get a more robust volume of targets and carries which I like since I have him on my money team. Bummed to lose Hall off my KCrim team as he was really starting to crank out some fantasy points prior to his injury but I'll figure out some way to get him replaced.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

My first time all year that both of my teams won on the same week. It's a miracle. But one of those teams has Breece Hall. Pain.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Im still waiting for that miracle....

but at least I finally won in Kcrim league after a 4 game losing streak....
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:29 am My first time all year that both of my teams won on the same week. It's a miracle. But one of those teams has Breece Hall. Pain.
My two teams have so many players that are on both that I either win both or lose both. I had one bad week where everyone played like garbage the same week. The leader in high points in my money league is putting up big numbers. I am 2nd in points and still 97 points behind him. He'll need some injuries to happen for me to catch him most likely.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:26 am
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:29 am My first time all year that both of my teams won on the same week. It's a miracle. But one of those teams has Breece Hall. Pain.
My two teams have so many players that are on both that I either win both or lose both. I had one bad week where everyone played like garbage the same week. The leader in high points in my money league is putting up big numbers. I am 2nd in points and still 97 points behind him. He'll need some injuries to happen for me to catch him most likely.
anything can happen in the playoffs....I juat gotta get there. I lead our league in points scored and still have a losing record ha
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:35 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:26 am
anything can happen in the playoffs....I juat gotta get there. I lead our league in points scored and still have a losing record ha
That's crazy. You and gutter have both run into some bad scheduling luck with that.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

That’s def bad luck. But that’s what fantasy football is mostly.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Team A gets: Kenneth Walker, Dallas Goedert
Team B gets: Kelce

Standard league.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Do whatever it takes to get/keep Kelce.

He's clearly TE1.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:56 am Team A gets: Kenneth Walker, Dallas Goedert
Team B gets: Kelce

Standard league.
Kelce averages about 8 fantasy points a game more than Goedert. Will Walker give you 8 points a game on average more than whoever he is replacing? If not then stick with Kelce. Since Walker is only averaging a little over 12 ppg, I doubt he's that huge of an increase to overcome giving up Kelce.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

A lost Breece Hall and Coradelle Patterson.
Now has to roll out James Robinson and one of James Cook or Antonio Gibson.
2 RB mandate.

( before asked, waiver wire is very very thin - McKinnon might be the best RB out there left )

Walkers 12 ppg average is also very misleading as he just recently took the RB job to himself.

Trade accepted.
I am team B.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:34 pm A lost Breece Hall and Coradelle Patterson.
Now has to roll out James Robinson and one of James Cook or Antonio Gibson.
2 RB mandate.

( before asked, waiver wire is very very thin - McKinnon might be the best RB out there left )

Walkers 12 ppg average is also very misleading as he just recently took the RB job to himself.

Trade accepted.
I am team B.
If you're the one getting Kelce then you won that trade assuming you have another RB to play who isn't 8 points worse than Walker.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Oh, twocoach, I do.
Chubb and McCaffrey.
With a bench of Kareem Hunt, Eli Mitchell and Brian Robinson Jr.

( that said, i'm super high on Walker. I think he finishes in the top 10 RBs rest of the way - maybe top 5 )
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Then it's an absolute no-brainer if you have those backs.