Contributor

Re: No One Cares Because Nothing Matters Anymore

Post by jhawks99 »

Kind of what I thought.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

You're not even making sense at this point. I think the Kentucky kid has had a few too many Natty Lights.

Sleep this one off and try again tomorrow.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm not making sense? You're the one worried about Alex's money.
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:56 pm You're not even making sense at this point. I think the Kentucky kid has had a few too many Natty Lights.

When Illannoy reaches maximum douche level, he always claims the other guy is drunk
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I like (actually really DON'T like) when Illy misinterprets why people post what they do - and then calls THEM out on what they posted and why they posted it.

Alex Jones could find a cure for cancer, solve world hunger, and give me a million dollars, and I will still feel he is a terrible human being.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Overlander wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:22 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:56 pm You're not even making sense at this point. I think the Kentucky kid has had a few too many Natty Lights.

When Illannoy reaches maximum douche level, he always claims the other guy is drunk
He’s just not smart enough to keep up.
Deleted User 863

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:41 am I like (actually really DON'T like) when Illy misinterprets why people post what they do - and then calls THEM out on what they posted and why they posted it.

Alex Jones could find a cure for cancer, solve world hunger, and give me a million dollars, and I will still feel he is a terrible human being.
That's because Alex Jones is a terrible human. But bankruptcy isn't one of the reasons why (imo).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:31 pm You wouldn't try to save yourself from being sued for up to $150,000,000?
I wouldn't have smeared a bunch of grieving families by saying that Sandy Hook was a false flag action played out by actors and not the horrible murder of 20 children and 6 adults and thus, would never have found myself facing those lawsuits. I hope that those families sue him into poverty.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Illy is worried about Alex's money.
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:50 pm Illy will literally argue any fucking point, just for the thrill of the argue
Deleted User 863

jhawks99 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:50 pm Illy is worried about Alex's money.
Not at all, but I understand why Alex is worried about Alex's money.
Deleted User 863

twocoach wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:06 pm
BasketballJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:31 pm You wouldn't try to save yourself from being sued for up to $150,000,000?
I wouldn't have smeared a bunch of grieving families by saying that Sandy Hook was a false flag action played out by actors and not the horrible murder of 20 children and 6 adults and thus, would never have found myself facing those lawsuits. I hope that those families sue him into poverty.
I wouldn't have said those things either either. And I hope they sue him into poverty too.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

But you’re ok with him shielding the money. Which is it?
Deleted User 863

zsn wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:41 pm But you’re ok with him shielding the money. Which is it?
I didn't say I was "ok with it", but I understand why he's doing it.

This really isn't that hard to understand.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

You shouldn't be able to just move your companies in and out of bankruptcy court to avoid the consequences of a court ordered decision. Unfortunately, lawyers make a ton of money filing paperwork and billing hours for all of these legal maneuvers so the ability to do so isn't going away any time soon.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lots of other causes for concern in the thread too

https://twitter.com/jathansadowski/stat ... xdlo7vo6Ug
Deleted User 863

The robots are coming.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 am Lots of other causes for concern in the thread too

There are a lot of reasons to be concerned about Amazon gathering information on people but I don’t think this is one of the situations. Plans for most homes and apartments are public information, no? Couldn’t one just go to the City Planning office and look it up?
Deleted User 863

zsn wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:49 pm
ousdahl wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 am Lots of other causes for concern in the thread too

There are a lot of reasons to be concerned about Amazon gathering information on people but I don’t think this is one of the situations. Plans for most homes and apartments are public information, no? Couldn’t one just go to the City Planning office and look it up?
Building/property size, yes. Floor plans, probably no? Some counties may keep stuff like that, but it quickly becomes outdated and inaccurate because a permit is typically not needed for smaller interior remodel jobs so not sure what the use would be.

I am not aware of any counties around me that keep records of floor plans for residential properties.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

don’t buy a roomba. Problem solved.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"