We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by defixione »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:05 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:59 am randy, you should do some research into what the American Medical Association and the American Psychological Association have to say on this matter

might be enlightening
Why would anyone listen to those liberal eggheads? Randy can make up his own truth.

I thought we got to vote on what was the truth?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:53 pm Now lets hear you guys tell me about why its a good thing we don't care about securing the border

https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1 ... RHarQ&s=19
I can tell this is serious shit when Greta puts on her "you will not replace us" face.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

just to clarify, when that tweet says they, are they referring to the FBI or...nm.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:44 am A man pretending to be a woman is the equivalent of a white guy going black face
VGR!

Where do I even begin?
Do you realize there is a difference between YOU putting on a dress and pretending to be a woman for an hour or two and a person who was born male and truly identifies as a woman 24/7/365?

At least twice in the past week or so you have asked about people with schizophrenia and who are delusional.
My opinion is fuck anyone who claims to be a Christian, or a Muslim, or a Jew, or whatever, that feels trans people are "delusional" - when these same religious fucks believe in a God that no one has ever proved exists.
Last edited by RainbowsandUnicorns on Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:06 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:54 am #proudlyignorant
Proudly logical. Any adult is free to do what they want. If you want to identify as the other sex, go for it, you have the right to do it

But you don't have the right to force other people to go along with your fantasy
I don't know how many trans people have forced anyone to go along with their "fantasy" but why do they have any less of "the right" than some clergy fuck who tries to get his brainwashed flock to go along with his/her fantasy?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:34 pm Pushing an ideology on confused people that leaves them unable to produce offspring later in life is pretty fucking wild if you ask me
How to you feel about pushing an ideology on confused people that leaves them even more confused to the point of killing themself or others?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I, for one, think she probably did it with a gun.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

If you ask me, no mass murderer's manifesto should be released.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:08 pm If you ask me, no mass murderer's manifesto should be released.
Exactly.
Don't give anyone the idea that the world will hear what you have to say if you go and kill people.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:08 pm If you ask me, no mass murderer's manifesto should be released.
Exactly.
Don't give anyone the idea that the world will hear what you have to say if you go and kill people.
I agree. But watch where the arrow’s pointed on this one.

The right is VERY invested in blaming mental illness for mass shootings, and VERY interested in demonizing (and eventually legislating against) transsexuality as a dangerous mental illness.

The right ALSO has medium- and near-term history of hailing spies and traitors as “free speech heroes,” and ALSO has a long history of using information gaps (“just asking questions!!”) to scarify rubes.

What I’m saying is - don’t be surprised when the right ends up pushing/applauding the release of the manifesto (because it can be used to advance causes), or failing that, claiming the government is HIDING something by not releasing it.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Need to knock the pegs out of the right wing crazy talk Wurlizer. All things are projections or Putin propaganda
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

What in the world kind of identity politics is this? Why is it everytime the democrats try to pass something related to illegal immigration, it feels like its going to encourage more of it

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/16 ... 88865?s=19
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:00 pm What in the world kind of identity politics is this? Why is it everytime the democrats try to pass something related to illegal immigration, it feels like its going to encourage more of it

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/16 ... 88865?s=19
Yes, NOW all those Guatemalans will want out of Guatemala.

Also, as usual, the tweet is selectively scarifying. From the story itself (which you probably haven’t read):
But the bill goes further by seeking to exempt several groups of illegal aliens from any detention at all. It creates a "special rule for vulnerable persons and primary caregivers," and says these aliens "may not be detained" unless DHS can demonstrate that it is "unreasonable or not practicable to place the alien in a community-based supervision program."
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

at least randy is no longer hiding his love for fox, cruz, and like
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:41 pm at least randy is no longer hiding his love for fox, cruz, and like
Was it ever hidden?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I assume that, If you are devoid of original thought, you have to find your thoughts somewhere
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol…more projection from the right

so transparent
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Full blown anxiety. BTW, we're not a theocracy. Zat help?