Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
sdoyel

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by sdoyel »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:31 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:00 pm Wait....Now you want more troops overseas? I cant keep up.
While I am all for turning this over to the Afghanis, this seems a little like setting the next administration up for failure. We saw what happened to the Kurds when we pulled out of Syria unexpectedly and with no plan.

Maybe we should start having an exit plan before invading sovereign countries.
Exactly. Why now?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TDub filling in nicely for illy
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cascadia wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:19 pm TDub filling in nicely for illy
I actually agree with TDub because it was only a few years ago when it was the Dems screaming that we needed to get troops home ASAP.

I hope that Trump listens to military leaders as to how and when to do this. His failure to engage anyone with knowledge and to fail to even inform affected groups until they hear about it on social media themselves is what makes me anxious. And sadly, I do not assume that Trump is acting with good intentions most of the time so that also makes me cautious about his announcement. So we'll see.

Fingers crossed we get troops home safely and it doesn't result in a power vacuum that requires twice as many troops to manage than were removed in the first place.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Wrong
Defense. Rebounds.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:54 pm
I actually agree with TDub because it was only a few years ago when it was the Dems screaming that we needed to get troops home ASAP.

I hope that Trump listens to military leaders as to how and when to do this. His failure to engage anyone with knowledge and to fail to even inform affected groups until they hear about it on social media themselves is what makes me anxious. And sadly, I do not assume that Trump is acting with good intentions most of the time so that also makes me cautious about his announcement. So we'll see.

Fingers crossed we get troops home safely and it doesn't result in a power vacuum that requires twice as many troops to manage than were removed in the first place.
Why you think he gutted our defense department leadership before making this move?

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Seriously, though, at some point they need to just cut him off. The stupid "this is disputed" disclaimer loses all value and meaning when applied to dozens of posts a day.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

GIULIANI: “I’m not sure what 'opacity' means. It probably means you can see.”
JUDGE BRANN: “It means you can’t.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/11 ... eport.html
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

I can't keep up guys. Trump is on another Twitter roll today...

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

He must be butter because he's on a roll this morning.
He reminds me a bit of MICH. He learns a new word or phrase and he can't stop using it.
Such as "hoax" (anything and everything that isn't good to/for him is a "hoax") and "RINO" (any and every Republican that doesn't kiss his ass is a "RINO").

"We have great support on the Election Hoax!"

"The great @FoxNews daytime ratings CRASH will only get worse!"

"RINO Mitt Romney should read this. I’m sure, however, that he feels he got slaughtering by Obama “fair and square."

"Will use these charts in court case. The Election was a HOAX. Thank you Justin!"

"A Rigged Election!"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Lotta truth in here, from Edward Norton of all people.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1329 ... 55328.html
I’m no political pundit but I grew up w a dad who was a federal prosecutor & he taught me a lot & I’ve also sat a fair amount of poker w serious players & l’ll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to ‘make his base happy’ or ‘laying the groundwork for his own network’...

...or that ‘chaos is what he loves’. The core of it is that he knows he’s in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy & this defines his every action. We’re seeing 1) a tactical delay of the transition to buy time for coverup & evidence suppression 2) above all, a desperate endgame

...which is to create enough chaos & anxiety about peaceful transfer of power, & fear of irreparable damage to the system, that he can cut a Nixon-style deal in exchange for finally conceding. But he doesn’t have the cards. His bluff after ‘the flop’ has been called in court...

His ‘turn card’ bluff will be an escalation & his ‘River card’ bluff could be really ugly. But they have to be called. We cannot let this mobster bully the USA into a deal to save his ass by threatening our democracy. THAT is his play. But he’s got junk in his hand. So call him.

I will allow that he’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft bitch who no doubt is just throwing a wicked pout fest & trying to give a tiny-hand middle finger to the whole country for pure spite, without a single thought for the dead & dying

But his contemptible, treasonous, seditious assault on the stability of our political compact isn’t about 2024, personal enrichment or anything else other than trying to use chaos & threat to the foundation of the system as leverage to trade for a safe exit. Call. His. Bluff.

Faith in the strength of our sacred institutions & founding principles is severely stretched...but they will hold. They will. He’s leaving, gracelessly & in infamy. But if we trade for it, give him some brokered settlement, we’ll be vulnerable to his return. We can’t flinch.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Worm
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Jr. has "the fungus".
I don't wish the virus on anyone but if anyone had to get it I'm not heartbroken it's him.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Grandma wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 pm Jr. has "the fungus".
I don't wish the virus on anyone but if anyone had to get it I'm not heartbroken it's him.
Sucked in the virus snorting cocaine.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

sdoyel wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:34 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:17 pm Jr. has "the fungus".
Sucked in the virus snorting cocaine.
If he is a cocaine abuser, the vascular nature of the infection could devastate him.
Deleted User 289

If all the cocaine he has snorted and banging his disease infested girlfriend hasn't killed him yet then I highly doubt Covid will.
Deleted User 289

Obviously it's a strategy but Kayleigh I wear my cross so everyone can see it to appease the "cult" even though many of the devout followers should realize I shit all over the principals of my religion McEnany actually enjoys playing a villain and enemy role. Sure she is representing our President but she is SERVING OUR country and the citizens who live in it.
That is what she and this regime feels is in THEIR best interests or OUR country's best interests?
Fuck 'em ALL!

Anyways.....

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1 ... 0614135813
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:43 am Obviously it's a strategy but Kayleigh I wear my cross so everyone can see it to appease the "cult" even though many of the devout followers should realize I shit all over the principals of my religion McEnany actually enjoys playing a villain and enemy role. Sure she is representing our President but she is SERVING OUR country and the citizens who live in it.
That is what she and this regime feels is in THEIR best interests or OUR country's best interests?
Fuck 'em ALL!

Anyways.....

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1 ... 0614135813
Everything about her is a lie.