Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kumbaya
Deleted User 89

(i prefer the horse smell to all others of that sort)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:38 pm Ok, apologies, I misinterpreted your post. No I dont think your stupid, that's why I was surprised and why I said I expected that sort of generalized comment from someone like trump but not from you.

You were being tongue in cheek - your excuse.

I misread the intent of the statement- my excuse.

What's 2coaches excuse?
If 2coach says he didn't mean that everyone who gets CRP is committing fraud, like this post of his appears to say:

The hardworking farmers who own and work their land yet still need CRP checks to make ends meet are no different than the many folks who need SNAP to make ends meet. I dont understand how people on the right dont see that they are essentially the same.

I take him at his word.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ok, well you can do so.

I'll take you at your word .....but 2coach.....I dont think he knows his ass from his elbows....at a minimum on this particular subject.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Over/under chiknbut &/or gutter are behind this?

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/ ... fw">August
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:11 pm Ok, well you can do so.

I'll take you at your word .....but 2coach.....I dont think he knows his ass from his elbows....at a minimum on this particular subject.
The point I was originally making was that calling out farm owners receiving CRP isnt just calling out the hardworking, self sustaining farmer working their own land that you defended in a "how dare you call these hardworking people out" post. It is also calling out absentee farm owners, many of whom are wealthy urbanites who own farms purely as another investment tool in their varied portfolio.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

She does some pretty freaking good ads.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Hopefully, Kentucky has had enough of cocaine mitch.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Is she the one that got Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones fired from his TV gig?

Ah, yep, found it.

https://theintercept.com/2019/08/18/amy ... nate-race/

"The manager of Amy McGrath’s Kentucky Senate campaign was behind the recent firing of McGrath’s potential rival in the Democratic primary, according to Kentucky sources with knowledge of the unusual development in the high-profile race.

On Friday, WLEX, an NBC affiliate in Lexington, announced that it had fired Matt Jones as the host of “Hey, Kentucky,” a show he had launched on the station four years ago. Jones, Kentucky’s most popular sports radio host, has been openly deliberating a challenge to Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, and has been publicly critical of the early stages of McGrath’s campaign.

Mark Nickolas, McGrath’s campaign manager, has boasted in Kentucky political circles that he was responsible for Jones’s firing, according to sources with knowledge of the situation."

Freaking Kentucky.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Apparently neither Steyer or lobster's fever dream candidate will make the 3rd democratic debate.
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

poor lobs
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Feral wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 am Apparently neither Steyer or lobster's fever dream candidate will make the 3rd democratic debate.
He'll be on here soon to tell us all how he predicted this 2-3 months ago.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

It's a conspiracy by the Jews. Just ask lobster.
Deleted User 89

i didn’t watch the climate town hall, but sounds like Sanders and Warren came out ahead and Biden performed poorly (seems like Biden’s campaign theme song should be Zepplin’s Ramble On)

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/5/20850009/c ... and-losers

not a mention of the town hall on the morning news...sad, honestly...but hey, the nfl is celebrating 100 years!!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Have I said enough times how much I hope that Biden is not the Dem nominee? When you have 40 years of history on the opposite side of many of your current policy stances, it's easy to get your words jumbled. There's a lot of new buzzwords and stances for him to memorize so no wonder he gets so confused.

No thanks. I dont think he believes most of the shtick he's selling and I certainly dont believe it. He's the frontrunner only because people are scared that the more prepared candidates might lose to Trump. Which they wont.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Poll: Democrats Most Like Warren, But Voters Overall Are Lukewarm On Democrats, Trump

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/11/75957403 ... ocrats-tru
Deleted User 89

i keep thinking about a Warren/Sanders ticket, but doubt Bernie wants anything to do with being VP