Totally random thread

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 104

Re: Totally random thread

Post by Deleted User 104 »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:10 pm
lobster wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:47 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:21 pm

apparently it was next to a horrible woman.

You're painting with pretty broad strokes. I don't think American women are "going nuts" at a rate any faster than American men.

There are a lot of amazing women out there, I'm not sure what you're doing wrong that they're eluding you, or that you seem to attract or gravitate toward women who you deem crazy, but I hope you figure it out.

If this is based solely off things you see in the media or pop culture, keep in mind that often times the individuals who are the exception are the ones who stand out and receive the most attention. Meaning, you might have plenty of examples of 'crazy' women, but this might just be a minority who happen to stand out.
Just an FYI, I've been married to a wonderful woman for 5 years now. I'm just pointing this out to show how off you are with your assumptions about people. Just because I point out the hypocrisy and stupidity of a lot of American feminists doesn't not mean I've been dating them. lol
I didn't make any assumptions. my first sentence was a joke.

You're either interacting with negative women, though, or, as I posted, you're seeing negative examples of them somewhere.
Yes, I see it online, but I've had a few friends who tried to date women with some of the problems I've talked about. I recommended they leave their woman and most of them did after being able to really see the problems of their relationship. It's hard hearing stories about women who waited to have children at age 39. We're simply not telling women the truth in America bout how life really works. We need to be more honest about career vs family life and the fact that no one can "have it all."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I dated a hardcore feminist. Like the type of chick who would make lobster blush even redder than his exoskeleton fresh outta the boil.

Among her other qualities, I can only describe her as one of the most sexually empowered people you’ll ever encounter.

I mean I thought I was a good time in the sack, but next thing you know, she was the one asking me for consent!

now for real, Belle Meade bourbon, anyone?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Never heard of it. Prolly made in New Jersey.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

It says bottled in Tennessee and distilled in Indiana.

Finally got off work and tried a nip. Way smooth, plenty of flavor, and a good bite at 90.4 proof.

A little heavy on the rye, which to me is any whiskey with rye in it that’s not branded explicitly as a rye, and especially for a bourbon.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Not my bourbon of choice, but very sad:

https://twitter.com/business/status/1146412250074353664
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I bet Jack Daniels was Beaming.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

pdub wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 am I bet Jack Daniels was Beaming.
^^^

/thread
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Chicago's 4th of July LACK of celebration is a fucking embarrassment!
That's all. Hope you had a nice 4th!
Deleted User 266

Several years ago the powers that be FINALLY cancelled the HUGE 3rd of July (yes - July 3rd) fireworks in Chicago because a bunch of fucking animals can't control themselves and decide to shoot people - it seemed annually. Sometimes there were multiple shootings.

Now we get this shit (see link below) last night. The foreshadowing was completely evident and I have the photos to prove it. Around 7:30 you could see assholes starting to congregate around the lake near Chicago Avenue. There was a strong police presence but of course it was almost impossible to individually stop the literally 100s that were scattered around - and of course that would be "profiling". Meanwhile, the cops were supposed to stop everyone and search bags as people entered the lakefront through the underpass. They didn't. Just as everyone was supposed to be checked entering Navy Pier but I personally witnessed early in day - some being checked and some not being checked. I had a backpack and was NOT checked at 3:00pm.
When I saw how many people there were at the lakefront near Chicago avenue I flat out told a few people on the rooftop - "that's trouble". That was just one small isolated area. People came from the north, south, and west to invade Navy Pier. An inevitable shit show sure enough happened.
Two statements on the subject from me.......
Not sure when America was great and what is actually being done to make it great again because last night at Navy Pier America sucked ass - and as the not so great Jeremiah Wright once said, (at least once - my guess is he has said it many times), "God Damn America"! At least last night at Navy Pier it was an example of God Damn America.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2019 ... l-breaking
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

America is great.

Chicago sucks.
Deleted User 266

America might be pretty good but I wouldn't say "great". This country has many faults and they stem from the very top to the very bottom.
As far as Chicago sucks - Can't fault those who feel it sucks. I'm not one of them but can't deny there is plenty of shit related to Chicago. Last night was a fucking embarrassment for the city and Mayor Lightintheloafers hasn't made a single comment about it. Shame on her!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 266

That's it. July 9th 2019. At 52 years of age I have officially labeled myself a grumpy old man.
I am so fucking sick and tired of the shit being posted on "social media" and I truly believe if there is a Satan, Satan has something to do with what is transpiring in this world in terms of the division and insanity that I witness on a daily basis on social media.
That's all I got for you kids right now.
Have a wonderful day!
Deleted User 266

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

RIP Rip.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIzPVGn8Xes
The best of Arthur from the Larry Sanders Show
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ugggghh why am I randomly so queasy? and my gut has the rumbles, and my organs are sore, and I have a headache, and can't stop pooping, and sleep for 10 hours a day but am still exhausted?

am I fucking sick in the middle of the fucking summer? dammit!

that's what I get for having worked 10 days straight. I've been exposed to damn near every pathogen in the state of Texas.