Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
ousdahl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by ousdahl »

does anyone actually try to, though? Or just try to put him in some kinda holding pattern for a couple weeks?

Cuz bear in mind, dems already tried to get Trump outta here, and pubs accused them of trying to overturn the results of an election...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

And right on cue, Trumpers magically think that Mike Pence is a self serving pedophile and everything yesterday was done by ANTIFA.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 am And right on cue, Trumpers magically think that Mike Pence is a self serving pedophile and everything yesterday was done by ANTIFA.
oh shit, that allegation might actually be legit...
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:10 am
twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 am And right on cue, Trumpers magically think that Mike Pence is a self serving pedophile and everything yesterday was done by ANTIFA.
oh shit, that allegation might actually be legit...
Nov 3rd- Jan. 5th: "Look out, world. the storm is coming. We're going to march on the Capital and demand our voices be heard!"
Jan. 6th: "Oh, that looked bad. It was ANTIFA!"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I think it's clear that someone got to him and told him he's seriously at risk of removal...which would nullify, among other things, his pardon power.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:18 am
I think it's clear that someone got to him and told him he's seriously at risk of removal...which would nullify, among other things, his pardon power.
Someone told him the Feds might confiscate the $250M he collected from the rubes.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Um yeah that's an "I'm scared of what could happen to me. It would be embarrassing to have the 25th used on me" type of statement.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Rudy and Don Jr should be arrested today for inciting a riot. Rudy should lose his law license.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

First GOP congressman to call for the 25th. How many follow since the first one has gone?

https://twitter.com/repkinzinger/status ... 46276?s=21
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This is arguably necessary, but ugh, what a precedent.

Who’s ready for lawmakers to be trigger happy about the 25th for everything from tan suits to mustard?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Just take the nuke codes away from him and I'll be happy.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:22 am This is arguably necessary, but ugh, what a precedent.

Who’s ready for lawmakers to be trigger happy about the 25th for everything from tan suits to mustard?
it’s a precedent that needs to be set

it’s not ok for a sitting president to incite violence, insurrection, and overtaking of the capitol

doing nothing sends a worse message
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:27 am Just take the nuke codes away from him and I'll be happy.
I think they already are if they are bypassing him for the freaking National Guard.

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:19 am First GOP congressman to call for the 25th. How many follow since the first one has gone?

https://twitter.com/repkinzinger/status ... 46276?s=21
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533 ... itol-riots
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Trump was always a nutty antichrist. But he is now the biggest traitor in American history. 25th. No travel. House arrest. Impeach in a day. Remove. Indict. Jail.
Deleted User 89

i think it technically will take at least four days, but your point stands
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It was less than a year ago that we told Trump is was A-OK to use the powers of the office for personal gain. In the last week, he has, using the powers of his office, solicited election fraud and incited/aggravated an attack on the federal government and its execution of the laws of the country.

What are we doing, if this isn't the situation in which we should have a lever to remove a president?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’ll go out on a limb and guess certain politicians are weighing any constitutionally responsible action, against the perceived risk to their own political careers?