pdub
Site Admin

Re: Totally random thread

Post by pdub »

Syphilis.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:41 am ugggghh why am I randomly so queasy? and my gut has the rumbles, and my organs are sore, and I have a headache, and can't stop pooping, and sleep for 10 hours a day but am still exhausted?

am I fucking sick in the middle of the fucking summer? dammit!

that's what I get for having worked 10 days straight. I've been exposed to damn near every pathogen in the state of Texas.
West Nile or Lyme Disease? Probably neither but you should seriously get checked out ousy!
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

The contagion is surreptively turning you into a Texan!

Hope you feel better soon. Hydrate!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:41 am ugggghh why am I randomly so queasy? and my gut has the rumbles, and my organs are sore, and I have a headache, and can't stop pooping, and sleep for 10 hours a day but am still exhausted?

am I fucking sick in the middle of the fucking summer? dammit!

that's what I get for having worked 10 days straight. I've been exposed to damn near every pathogen in the state of Texas.
That’s exactly how I felt the last time I had Ebola.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Oh Jesus. This settles it then.

I’ve been diagnosed with cooties.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

dude, you've always had cooties.

This is most likely just the manifestation of the fact that you're a giant wuss.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

sick burn, bro
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:44 pm sick burn, bro
Is wuss even ok to say anymore?

I mean if someone is being a wimp, we (rightfully) can't attack their sexual preference anymore, we can't compare them to female genitalia, I don't think you're supposed to use the word sissy anymore, you can't even make fun of a man for not being a man (this is supposed to be a sexist thing, but I always thought it was about boy vs man not man vs woman....I think people who assume it's a gender thing are the ones actually being sexist).

It's ok to make someone for being too manly, we use words like toxic masculinity or mansplaining or manspreading, but how do we make fun of someone at the other end of the spectrum? Wuss....beta....whatever the best term is, that applies to Ousdahl.

chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:50 pm

I mean if someone is being a wimp, we (rightfully) can't attack their sexual preference anymore, we can't compare them to female genitalia, I don't think you're supposed to use the word sissy anymore, you can't even make fun of a man for not being a man (this is supposed to be a sexist thing, but I always thought it was about boy vs man not man vs woman....I think people who assume it's a gender thing are the ones actually being sexist).

It's ok to make someone for being too manly, we use words like toxic masculinity or mansplaining or manspreading, but how do we make fun of someone at the other end of the spectrum? Wuss....beta....whatever the best term is, that applies to Ousdahl.
Good news!

By just asking the question you have qualified to join the Male Feminist Militia.

I'd invite you to the next get-together, but I'm afraid my wife will find out and I'll get in trouble.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:59 pm

Good news!

By just asking the question you have qualified to join the Male Feminist Militia.

I'd invite you to the next get-together, but I'm afraid my wife will find out and I'll get in trouble.
No thanks, my wife has long hair.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

For real bro?

Cuz you mom never thought I was a wuss once I split her down the middle like a break room donut.

I mean heck, where you think I got the cooties from?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Whoa, sorry, let’s tone it down.

Trash talk so deliberate is not in the spirit of this thread.

Let’s take it to the QT thread. On 7/11 day, no less!
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Good news!

I feel your pain. My wife has short hair. But it used to be long.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Good news!

membership card is in the mail
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:46 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Good news!

I feel your pain. My wife has short hair. But it used to be long.
My wife cut her hair short this spring.
I told her that her hair looked like Napoleon Dynamite's grandma.

She was not impressed.
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Late to the table. Sorry.

Did ousey die? If so, I'm gonna miss ousey.

He was a good man.

Trib thread. Somebody, please. So sad...
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Ousdahl never seemed to have a life anyway, so I'm not sure he can die.

Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Getting back to women with short hair. My bald ugly head doesn't really allow me the right to judge other's hairstyle/s but for SOME women it's no doubt a good look. Others, not so good.

Brutally embarrassingly honest me says, I'm not a huge fan of dating women with really short hair only because I have a whacked out brain and if/when it crosses my mind that I am feeling I am having sex with a dude that has a vagina and and large/medium/small breasts - its a huge turnoff and not my thing. At all.

Now back to ousy and his hopefully not HIV.
Last edited by Deleted User 266 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Hair length doesn't have anything to do with gender though. It's not a secondary sexual characteristic, like breasts, or wide hips in women, or body hair in men. It's only culturally that we think that's the case...and by the way with countless exceptions. From wikipedia:
1972, it was estimated that 24% of American women wore shoulder length hair or longer (44% of women in ages 14 to 44), meaning slightly more than 12% of men and women altogether. Similar frequency was found in 2001, when it was estimated that about 13% of the US adult population, male as well as females, has hair shoulder-length or longer, about 2.4% have hair reaching to the bottom of the shoulder blades or longer, about 0.3% have hair waist length or longer, and only about 0.017% have hair buttocks-length or longer.
So that means that you'd feel like you're having sex with a man, with the majority of women in the country. Would you be cool having sex with a man with long hair, since you determine gender by hair length? It's interesting that you determine female gender by something that only a quarter of females have.

I can't imagine that if I was having sex with Morena Baccarin or Halle Berry that I'd feel like I was having sex with a dude, but thanks for sharing that that's how you feel.