Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
sdoyel

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by sdoyel »

TDub wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:07 am I fear the cdc and biden are setting us up for failure and yet another lockdown when this doesn't work. Im all for relaxing snd getting life back but we all know where this is headed....another increase in numbers and a new reason to shut it down.

Either open it up with no caveats or dont do it at all. They're playing the game and its just going to lead to more division
Survival of the fittest. If you don't have your vaccine by now, best of luck... I could give two shits.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the cdc has voluntarily made themselves look like @$$clowns these last 9 months. and the blue states have happily followed them down their @$$clown path.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:39 am
TDub wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:29 am Who is they? Isnt that the lawmakers job? I hear lot of democrats running their mouth about how to do the job and havent heard that they should stfu snd let "them" do their jobs
they is the cdc

what dems are telling the cdc how to do their job, or questioning the motivations of how they’re doing their job? i want them to do what they’re supposed to...follow the science

in a sense, you’re right that lawmakers have oversight of the cdc. but, folks like rand and much of the right have politicized this to no end, starting from the very beginning. sorry, but i just can’t trust the motivations and priorities of folks that got on the “hoax” bandwagon

this much is true, as is historically the case with pandemics - if you think you’re doing enough, you probably aren’t. if you’re always reactionary in your mitigation steps, you’re always going to be a step behind. if you really want to get out in front and truly have a chance at control, you have to be overly cautious...particularly fur a new virus that were still learning about
Katie Porter is the most memorable. But there have been others over the last 18 months
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

sdoyel wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:47 am
TDub wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:07 am I fear the cdc and biden are setting us up for failure and yet another lockdown when this doesn't work. Im all for relaxing snd getting life back but we all know where this is headed....another increase in numbers and a new reason to shut it down.

Either open it up with no caveats or dont do it at all. They're playing the game and its just going to lead to more division
Survival of the fittest. If you don't have your vaccine by now, best of luck... I could give two shits.
Thats fine....thats part of my "without caveats" portion of my statement

The ifs and buts open the door for renewed restrictions and lockdowns which would be met woth more resistance and division than the first go round. If youre going to leave caveats then dont open it up
Just Ledoux it
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

sdoyel wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:47 am If you don't have your vaccine by now.. I could give two shits.
i agree. i'm fully vaccinated. i am moving on.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Wow, that’s your ‘amen’......jesus
Deleted User 880

Post by Deleted User 880 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:36 am rand paul is fantastic.
I agree this Rand Paul is "fantastic".....

This Rand Paul is a p.o.s.

Deleted User 880

sdoyel wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:47 am

Did you mean to say I could NOT give two shits?

MINOR pet peeve of mine = when someone says they could care less.
99% of the time they mean they could NOT care less.
Am I right or am I wrong?
Deleted User 880

Walrus wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:03 pm Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b18riB2UcfU&t=14s
"Amen" what?
Why do I have a feeling if the guy was White and said the basically the same thing/s you wouldn't have posted the video?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Amen.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Good grief. People bitch that "they want us to be in masks forever" and now people bitch that we're getting rid of masks too fast.

Some people just bitch.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 am the cdc has voluntarily made themselves look like @$$clowns these last 9 months. and the blue states have happily followed them down their @$$clown path.
No
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 am the cdc has voluntarily made themselves look like @$$clowns these last 9 months. and the blue states have happily followed them down their @$$clown path.
The “great state of Michigan” is a blue state
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Good grief. People bitch that "they want us to be in masks forever" and now people bitch that we're getting rid of masks too fast.

Some people just bitch.
I'm not complaining....i just foresee a problem. I will complain when they reverse their decision in a month and try to reinstate lockdowns
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

imo, the difficulty is in trying to balance public health with economic issues, while simultaneously offering a carrot to anti-vaxxers
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

TDub wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:21 pm
twocoach wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Some people just bitch.
I'm not complaining....i just foresee a problem. I will complain when they reverse their decision in a month and try to reinstate lockdowns
Flip Flop Brown would never.......
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

He is one of the few people asking the honest questions. Made Fauci look really bad the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkE_mw6bRcg
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Walrus wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:42 pm
He is one of the few people asking the honest questions. Made Fauci look really bad the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkE_mw6bRcg
Fauci chooses his words very carefully. That much is for sure.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Wow, this is not going to age well...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1394 ... 0220%2Fpg2