In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Post by TDub »

colbond wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:17 pm From the FDA site: https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... d-donation
individuals who received a nonreplicating, inactivated, or mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine can donate blood without a waiting period,
individuals who received a live-attenuated viral COVID-19 vaccine, refrain from donating blood for a short waiting period (e.g., 14 days) after receipt of the vaccine,
TDub wouldn't that indicate that Moderna and Pfizer both require no wait?
Yea that would seem to indicate that. Perhaps the article i read was talking about other versions of the vaccine. Either way, nothing says that youre banned from donating forever.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

from lobs’ own link

Unexpected adverse reactions can and do occur, even with vaccines that have been in use for decades.
Deleted User 89

and as tragic as any supposed blood clots, and even deaths, are, they don’t really change anything

the safety profiles of the covid vaccines are better than most other vaccines

as of today, some 276 million doses have been given in the US, across all covid vaccines. of those, there have been less than a dozen cases of “related” blood clots. you can do the math, if you’re intellectually honest

oh, and there’s also this: https://cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective ... lood-clots

Study: COVID much more likely than vaccines to cause blood clots

8 to 10 times as much risk
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Well sure, but there's more to it than that.

"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

ok?

you’re drawing conclusions that don’t exist in reality

and what’s the “more to it”?
Last edited by Deleted User 89 on Wed May 19, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 89

Walrus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:10 pm Well sure, but there's more to it than that.

where is that graph from?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:10 pm Well sure, but there's more to it than that.

Where’s this graph from?

And if death by vaccine is really such a threat, shouldn’t there be a bump in starting in 2020 too, since the first covid vaccines were administered in December of last year?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So 3409 deaths divided by 4 months (Jan-May 1) is about 850 deaths a month.

Even if the vaccine wasn’t rolled out until halfway through December, there should still be like another 400 plus deaths attributed to 2020.

Maybe the number of vaccines administered just wasn’t enough in December to change the death rate, which was otherwise remarkably stable in the 30 years prior

Or maybe, the graph is just another load of shit...
Deleted User 89

who knew it was so hard to copy and paste
Deleted User 89

fucking lobs

:lol:
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

That took 3 minutes. Does Lobs not have the time for truth?
Deleted User 89

prescient
ousdahl wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:35 pm Welp, this settles it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPB88BdBBXo ... =copy_link
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

reuters. :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Reuters could deny the Holocaust existed, and some of you would still go along with it. How much b.s. does it take to push you to consider being intellectually honest? :lol:
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:27 pm So 3409 deaths divided by 4 months (Jan-May 1) is about 850 deaths a month.

Even if the vaccine wasn’t rolled out until halfway through December, there should still be like another 400 plus deaths attributed to 2020.

Maybe the number of vaccines administered just wasn’t enough in December to change the death rate, which was otherwise remarkably stable in the 30 years prior

Or maybe, the graph is just another load of shit...
The graph represents the data but the data should be taken for what it is. Anyone can turn in anything to VAERS so in this politically charged environment, I don't put any stock in it at all. If my wife's 97 year old grandmother died a month after a vaccination, I could turn it in and Lobster's graph would display it.

It's as accurate as "well there had to be fraud in this election because look how many people believe there was!"

My guess is that a huge percentage of the country had no idea VAERS existed before covid. I had never heard of it until I saw "stats" from it being shared on Facebook by a Q kook I grew up with.
Deleted User 89

lobs got facebooked :lol:
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

I'm curious as to how many times he gets his ass handed to him in the real world. This board might be his 'safe space.'
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

There’s no way Lobs carries a college degree.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:04 pm I'm curious as to how many times he gets his ass handed to him in the real world. This board might be his 'safe space.'
This. He has been laughed out of any and all social circles with his bullshit.

Anytime anyone posts any thing here, he frantically pounds his webz keys to find a contrary post.

So predictable...so simple....so fucking weak.