NFL 2022

Kansas Football.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: NFL 2022

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Diggs is/was 100% right for being pissed off. Allen sucked today and didn't throw to an open Diggs multiple times.
I've said it before and I am most definitely going to say it after the game today, Allen is overrated.

https://twitter.com/Pickswise/status/16 ... 1738657792
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Dorrance Armstrong looking good
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

LOL at Cowboys
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Chiefs over Bengals by 4

Eagles over 49ers by 1
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:51 pm It wasn’t clear enough.
If the ruling on the field was no catch, fine, not enough to overturn that.

It was a bad overturn and you have a big split of opinion, including the announcers trying to decipher the call, then it should be the call on the field.

Ask the average fan if they think that’s a catch. I bet all my crimbucks majority say yes.

If you are having issues deciphering, then the play should stand.
They didn't seem to have any issue. They saw the ball loose, too. It was clear as you could see where each hand was and that that ball was down below them.

It looked like a catch when it happened. Heck, I based my post about Chase on seeing him catch that. But ghe replay showed details that weren't shown initially so good on t hem for getting it right. It's why they do replay on all scoring plays.

I've been on twitter through the day and have seen zero people other than Bengals fans call it out as the wrong call.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:52 pm Chiefs over Bengals by 4

Eagles over 49ers by 1
Interested to see if Philly can manage some offense vs. the Niners. SF defense is as dialed in as Philly's offense. Fun match up.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:42 pm Diggs is/was 100% right for being pissed off. Allen sucked today and didn't throw to an open Diggs multiple times.
I've said it before and I am most definitely going to say it after the game today, Allen is overrated.

https://twitter.com/Pickswise/status/16 ... 1738657792
Allen is an elite physical talent but his head is at times his biggest opponent.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

This next weekend is going to be some damn fun football to watch
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

If someone told me that overturning the Josh Allen fumble call to an incompletion was an example of the refs getting carried away with replay then I'd agree with them.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Credit is due to the 49ers but...... The Cowboys were Daxed and McCarthyed last night.

Chiefs by 7 over the Bengals.
Eagles by 7 over the 49ers.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:57 pm
pdub wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:51 pm It wasn’t clear enough.
If the ruling on the field was no catch, fine, not enough to overturn that.

It was a bad overturn and you have a big split of opinion, including the announcers trying to decipher the call, then it should be the call on the field.

Ask the average fan if they think that’s a catch. I bet all my crimbucks majority say yes.

If you are having issues deciphering, then the play should stand.
They didn't seem to have any issue. They saw the ball loose, too. It was clear as you could see where each hand was and that that ball was down below them.

It looked like a catch when it happened. Heck, I based my post about Chase on seeing him catch that. But ghe replay showed details that weren't shown initially so good on t hem for getting it right. It's why they do replay on all scoring plays.

I've been on twitter through the day and have seen zero people other than Bengals fans call it out as the wrong call.
The issue is, if it looked like a catch when it happened, and the ref called it a catch, it should be a catch! The evidence to overrule should be overwhelming. In this case, it was not. This isn’t and shouldn’t be the point of replay.

Also if you’re bringing social media into it, go to the reddit /nfl game thread and count the number of posters from other teams saying it should have been a catch. Spoiler alert: they aren’t all Bengals fans.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Buffalo probably belongs in the conversation of 4 best teams this season, but there's little doubt that the 4 best teams right now are playing this weekend.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

The Cowboys are also hilariously ridiculous. Over that many seasons, you almost have to accidentally make the NFC title-game. And that would be true without even mentioning that franchise's monetary value.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Here's the thing too about the Bills. Going to be tough for them to be back in this spot again. They are already $5M over the cap limit without any roster changes. There's going to be some cuts or some trades for them. Diggs throwing a fit on the sideline and leaving the stadium before the coaches address the team. Putting all their pass-rush eggs into an oft-injured Von Miller and zero intent on a competent running game.

Allen will always give them somewhat of a shot, but man was he bad in key situations this year. Turning the ball over in the red zone, a lot. 3 TDs and 3 INTs this postseason.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

The Bengals also have to look to pay Burrow this offseason.

And the Bills tried to address the running game with their second round pick but that hasn’t panned out for them. At least it wasn’t a first like, cough, CEH.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:26 amDiggs throwing a fit on the sideline and leaving the stadium before the coaches address the team.
I am so shocked.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Bitter Vikings fan as entered the chat. lol

CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:58 am Bitter Vikings fan as entered the chat. lol
I think we did ok on that trade. ;)

Diggs is great talent. Also good for a tantrum every couple of seasons.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 am
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:58 am Bitter Vikings fan as entered the chat. lol
I think we did ok on that trade. ;)

Diggs is great talent. Also good for a tantrum every couple of seasons.
I was going to say, you can't be too bitter, you got JJ directly from that trade. lol

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Weirdly, to any of us on the outside I guess, Buffalo with Allen is not a great cold weather snow team. The Chiefs took apart a better Buffalo team a few years ago doing exactly what Cinnci did. Allen loses the ability to lob balls to a spot on the field because the W/Rs have limited footing. And their run game is meh. And their run defense is neglected.
Cinnci runs a gadget spread OL that is unique and requires some preparation. Defenders need to shoot between the gaps and not worry about alignment as much. By taking on even second team tackles directly, you give Burrow additional pocket space. Overplay center. Spy. LBs must look for Mixon to shoot through the additional space between the linemen.