“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Fox and Friends

Post by JKLivin »

TDub wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:11 pm https://youtu.be/yFZfSPiG5QU

yall just sitting here wasting time...dont think anybody is freeing their mind tho
The definition of waste of time is people I have had on Ignore for months whose names continually crop up as replying to my posts. I have no idea what they’re saying to me, but I also don’t care. 🤣
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:32 am

yall just sitting here wasting time...dont think anybody is freeing their mind tho
The definition of waste of time is search.php?author_id=881&sr=posts
FYP? ;)
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:48 am

FYP? ;)
Meh. It amuses me. And I post about 1/10th of your volume, so I’ll just let that marinate.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

how did you know that is my favorite kid rock song.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:26 am

FYP? ;)
Meh. It amuses me. And I post about 1/10th of your volume, so I’ll just let that marinate.
Posting amuses you or your having people on ignore who respond to your posts amuses you? Either way, I would figure a "well educated" "professor" such as yourself would have better (at least more intellectually stimulating) things to amuse yourself with than to be on this site with the frequency that you are - but hey - whatever floats your boat.

As far as your claim that you post "about 1/10th" of my "volume", to you - does "volume" mean amount of posts or length of posts? If amount of posts, would it be wrong to assume you either don't comprehend basic math or you suffer from delusion? If length of posts, you are probably right. And?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:33 am how did you know that is my favorite kid rock song.
Let me guess which lyrics are your favorite and the ones you relate to.....

I'ma pimp

Smack all the hoes

I've been sitting here just wasting time

Oh yeah. Huh, oh yeah.

Fuck it

I don't bring much, ain't gotta lot to say
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:22 am

FYP? ;)
Posting amuses you or your having people on ignore who respond to your posts amuses you? Either way, I would figure a "well educated" "professor" such as yourself would have better (at least more intellectually stimulating) things to amuse yourself with than to be on this site with the frequency that you are - but hey - whatever floats your boat.

As far as your claim that you post "about 1/10th" of my "volume", to you - does "volume" mean amount of posts or length of posts? If amount of posts, would it be wrong to assume you either don't comprehend basic math or you suffer from delusion? If length of posts, you are probably right. And?
Lulz. I check in a few times most days, and spend about fifteen minutes total. Seems like you're here a lot more often.

Yes, human behavior fascinates and (sometimes) amuses me. People like Leawood, Sea, and Overlander, who just repeat the same small-minded, predictable attempts to get under my skin, i.e. "Cuck," "You didn't graduate from KU," and "Cunt," aren't worth my time, so they go on Ignore. When I get a notification that they replied to one of my posts, it makes me chuckle, but I don't have to waste energy reading the idiocy.

You, on the other hand, are only counting posts under your current nom de plume. If we added up all of the other iterations that you deleted after a rage-quit episode, your post total would probably be somewhere in the range of ten times mine. And if we're talking about length of posts, you win there, too. Congrats!

Have a great day.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cunt
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:39 am

Lulz. I check in a few times most days, and spend about fifteen minutes total. Seems like you're here a lot more often.

Yes, human behavior fascinates and (sometimes) amuses me. People like Leawood, Sea, and Overlander, who just repeat the same small-minded, predictable attempts to get under my skin, i.e. "Cuck," "You didn't graduate from KU," and "Cunt," aren't worth my time, so they go on Ignore. When I get a notification that they replied to one of my posts, it makes me chuckle, but I don't have to waste energy reading the idiocy.

You, on the other hand, are only counting posts under your current nom de plume. If we added up all of the other iterations that you deleted after a rage-quit episode, your post total would probably be somewhere in the range of ten times mine. And if we're talking about length of posts, you win there, too. Congrats!

Have a great day.
Yes, I am only counting posts under MY "current nom de plume". Just as I am only counting posts under YOUR "current nom de plume".

You claim you post 1/10th of what I do.

Let's all take a look here. As of 6:50am on 2/10/22

JKLivin

RainbowsandUnicorns

I'm not a math whiz so please forgive me if my numbers are wrong but it just doesn't seem to equate to 1/10th.
You have been posting under your "current nom de plume" for about 300 days while I have been posting under mine for about 100.
Seems you post about an average of 2.4 posts per day.
Seems I post about an average of 8.8 posts per day.

Obviously I post more frequently than you do (on a daily average basis) but you tell me and the rest of those reading this - do the numbers I provided equate to 1/10th?

ANYWAYS,
Did anyone catch Vernon on F&F?
I would like for Vernon to define "revolution" and I would like to know if he and the Pubs will really try and get Trump to become President through a back door method. My hope is Trump is going through several legal battles in court rooms by then.

https://twitter.com/RepVernonJones/stat ... 4155931648

https://www.newsweek.com/vernon-jones-i ... ms-1677951
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:10 am

Have a great day.
Yes, I am only counting posts under MY "current nom de plume". Just as I am only counting posts under YOUR "current nom de plume".

JKLivin

RainbowsandUnicorns

I'm not a math whiz so please forgive me if my numbers are wrong but it just doesn't seem to equate to 1/10th.
You have been posting under your "current nom de plume" for about 300 days while I have been posting under mine for about 100.

Obviously I post more frequently than you do (on a daily average basis) but you tell me and the rest of those reading this - do the numbers I provided equate to 1/10th?

ANYWAYS,
I would like for Vernon to define "revolution" and I would like to know if he and the Pubs will really try and get Trump to become President through a back door method. My hope is Trump is going through several legal battles in court rooms by then.

So, you went to all that time and effort to establish that I post about 25% of what you do? Hey, if that makes you feel better, then good job!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:55 am

Have a great day.

JKLivin

RainbowsandUnicorns

ANYWAYS,

So, you went to all that time and effort to establish that I post about 25% of what you do? Hey, if that makes you feel better, then good job!
Yes, I went through about 5 minutes of time (and very little "effort") while I was drinking a cup of coffee to establish that you made a false claim in regards to me. Does it make me feel better? Not really but it doesn't make me feel worse either.
Moving on from our basically petty but still somewhat worthy (to me) dispute.........
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:33 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:55 am

JKLivin

RainbowsandUnicorns

ANYWAYS,

Yes, I went through about 5 minutes of time (and very little "effort") while I was drinking a cup of coffee to establish that you made a false claim in regards to me. Does it make me feel better? Not really but it doesn't make me feel worse either.
Moving on from our basically petty but still somewhat worthy (to me) dispute.........
It's all good. I am admittedly prone to hyperbole, and have no problem with it being pointed out when done respectfully - as you did.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Qusdahl

Post by Qusdahl »

The thought of American labor realizing their strength in organizing is a scary scary thought. They’re so close to getting it!

Fortunately, Q makes sure that they never actually do get it, cuz they’re too outraged about stoopid shit instead.

Get ‘em so caught up in culture war that they never give thought to the class war they really need!
“Qusdahl ISNT wrong.” - PDub 1/28

“I dont dislike you, even as wildly flailing and uninformed as your theories are” - TDub 2/5
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Seems reasonable to me. We wouldn't like it if Russia was setting up nukes in Cuba.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Ukraine should be allowed to join NATO if they so desire, regardless of what the US or Russia wants
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:49 pm Ukraine should be allowed to join NATO if they so desire
Why?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

why not?

they are a sovereign nation, and outside of nuclear proliferation should be able to pursue the means they deem necessary for their protection

do you know why and when NATO was formed, and what it takes for a country to join?

(hint: just because they may want to, doesn’t mean they can, necessarily)

edit: after looking at my original post, i realize i should have said they should be allowed to pursue inclusion in NATO if they so desire
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?