Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... e-in-covid

Top political officials in the Trump White House tried to block public health guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to eliminate evidence of political interference into scientists' reports on the coronavirus, according to newly released documents from congressional investigators.

The latest documents from a House committee investigating the former administration's response to the pandemic shed additional light on the efforts of some of former President Trump's political appointees to blunt or even block the messages of career officials because they did not align with Trump's rosy projections.

During a press briefing on Feb. 25, 2020, former senior CDC official Nancy Messonnier warned about the coming dangers of COVID-19. She told reporters that the spread of the coronavirus was essentially inevitable.

"It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when," she said.

Her statement angered Trump, and the administration subsequently stopped granting CDC officials permission to brief the public. The agency held no briefings from early March until June, during some of the earliest and most confusing times of the pandemic...
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:32 pm https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... e-in-covid

Top political officials in the Trump White House tried to block public health guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to eliminate evidence of political interference into scientists' reports on the coronavirus, according to newly released documents from congressional investigators.

The latest documents from a House committee investigating the former administration's response to the pandemic shed additional light on the efforts of some of former President Trump's political appointees to blunt or even block the messages of career officials because they did not align with Trump's rosy projections.

During a press briefing on Feb. 25, 2020, former senior CDC official Nancy Messonnier warned about the coming dangers of COVID-19. She told reporters that the spread of the coronavirus was essentially inevitable.

"It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather more a question of exactly when," she said.

Her statement angered Trump, and the administration subsequently stopped granting CDC officials permission to brief the public. The agency held no briefings from early March until June, during some of the earliest and most confusing times of the pandemic...
Yeah! We should vote that clown out of office and . . . oh, wait a minute . . . he's been gone for almost a year now. How's your guy doing? Lulz.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Stock market keeps setting records. So by the previous guy's standard, Great.
Defense. Rebounds.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:57 pm Stock market keeps setting records. So by the previous guy's standard, Great.
As long as you're happy.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

How can we even ask that, without first checking on mich’s 401k?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:16 pm
Yeah! We should vote that clown out of office and . . . oh, wait a minute . . . he's been gone for almost a year now. How's your guy doing? Lulz.
Meh, still better than Cankles, amirite?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:07 pm
Meh, still better than Cankles, amirite?
Immeasurably so.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

lulz
Deleted User 89

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:32 pm https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/5 ... e-in-covid

just passed the biggest infrastructure bill in history, so pretty good

he’s definitely not a sore looser like your guy, nor does he behave like a petulant child

my current finances and financial outlook are great. i’ve gotten ~$10K/yr raise since Joe took office, so for me he’s doing marvelously
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

TraditionKU wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:31 am

he’s definitely not a sore looser like your guy, nor does he behave like a petulant child

my current finances and financial outlook are great. i’ve gotten ~$10K/yr raise since Joe took office, so for me he’s doing marvelously
Yay! More government spending. Nobody has to pay for that, right?!? Inflation is running out of control. There are shortages of things all over the place. We are rapdily becoming a Third World nation. Not good.

I will say that at least DJT didn't poop himself at the Vatican and was able to answer questions without a teleprompter or earbud feeding him his lines.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yo Semites

Lulz
Deleted User 89

JKLivin wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Yay! More government spending. Nobody has to pay for that, right?!? Inflation is running out of control. There are shortages of things all over the place. We are rapdily becoming a Third World nation. Not good.

I will say that at least DJT didn't poop himself at the Vatican and was able to answer questions without a teleprompter or earbud feeding him his lines.
do a little research about the ultimate cause of the shortages (and by extension, the inflation), and get back to me

if you’d prefer trump’s foreign policy approach to Biden’s, than even worse off than you’ve indicated. the man can barely form a coherent sentence. not to mention using religion and the “good book” for a stated photo-op, on the route to which he perpetuated the assault on perfectly peaceful, law-abiding protesters

now go climb back under your rock for a few more months
Deleted User 89

psych’s boy…such a good, honest christian
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

uncle joe is sitting in the big chair. The buck stops with him.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Doing great.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:00 pm

We have a different opinion of what a third world country is. Unless of course you are just parroting talking points that you haven't actually thought about.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this great country is so great it is idiotproof. Not even dt and jb can bring it down.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 89

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:05 pm uncle joe is sitting in the big chair. The buck stops with him.
i would actually agree with you if we weren’t talking about supply shortages and inflation, both of which are global problems due directly to covid
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:05 pm uncle joe is sitting in the big chair. The buck stops with him.
How's your 401k?
Defense. Rebounds.