Charges

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Charges

Post by MICHHAWK »

dt didn't want to be reelected in 20. everything he did and said in those last 6-9 months leading up to nov 20 pretty much guaranteed he would lose. you don't act like he did and expect to win an election.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:34 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:31 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:24 am
Good grief.

Said "Deep State" is nothing more than a bunch of uber wealthy power brokers nation/worldwide. It's a world that Trump wished he belonged to but they have long been smart enough to identify Trump as a fraud and refuse him admittance to their world. To think Trump has any chance to "beat them" is hilarious. Trump is an incompetent moron who has no chance of outsmarting or outmaneuvering those people. All Trump has done is try to grift off of the nation to make himself more appealing to those with the real power because he wishes more than anything to be seen as one of them. But if being President of the greatest nation on earth wasn't enough to get him into the club then you'd think he'd get the hint but he is incapable of admitting reality.

They do not "rule over us" but their influence and decisions affect us all. The notion that there is some sort of way that that can be changed is fundamentally stupid. The people with all the money run the world and there will always be people with all the money.

Your biggest problem is that you think that everyone in a position of power who does things you don't like is part of the Deep State. It's as corny as saying that everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a racist. Sorry that you don't like that there are more important people out there than you who make decisions that may negatively affect your life but that will never change. Welcome to reality.
I agree with parts of this. But trump managed to won in 2016. And 2020 took a ridiculous set of circumstances for him to lose. Companies like Blackrock and the families that pull the strings behind it went all out

Magnified racism and covid into unrealistic problems and somehow convinced people both were trumps fault and to vote against him to solve it

And they fundamentally changed the way votes were cast and began vote harvesting like we've never seen before
Most of what you just posted is ridiculous.

Keep in mind that the "wealthiest people in the world" according to Forbes is kind of a joke. Their list doesn't include the Saudi Royal Family. Their wealth and the wealth of their holdings puts guys like Arnaud, Musk and Bezos to shame.
Good point. And families that control the banking systems, companies like black Rock, etc.

Coincidentally, Saudi Arabia is one of the countries switching away from trading in the American dollar
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:39 am dt didn't want to be reelected in 20. everything he did and said in those last 6-9 months leading up to nov 20 pretty much guaranteed he would lose. you don't act like he did and expect to win an election.
Good god, he won’t stop saying that he WON.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:29 am "They do not "rule over us" but their influence and decisions affect us all."

Yes.
And most of us know and understand this.
It's not some secret organization - it's just wealthy as fuck assholes trying as much as they can to manipulate government policy. Some of them likely talk to each other and meet. And all do so privately so avoid legal repercussion and public scrutiny. And then there's certain politicians that either want to be bought ( corrupt and just want access to money/power ) or need to be bought ( to win another election ).

Biden isn't in some dark secret chamber wearing a red robe hanging out with the director of the FBI discussing next steps to stop the randy's of the world while drinking infant blood.
This is a v good post.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

On top of this, gasp, wealthy as fuck assholes on BOTH SIDES ( or neutral of a side - just looking out for themselves regardless of which side they have to go through ) do it.

American citizens are likely still allowed to wield high powered murder weapons because of wealthy as fuck assholes manipulating government policy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:47 am On top of this, gasp, wealthy as fuck assholes on BOTH SIDES ( or neutral of a side - just looking out for themselves regardless of which side they have to go through ) do it.

American citizens are likely still allowed to wield high powered murder weapons because of wealthy as fuck assholes manipulating government policy.
This is where the xenophobic scaremongering comes in. The entire program here is to make people think that what’s in the money power’s interest is also in their personal interest. Even though the data doesn’t bear that out.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:39 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:35 am It doesn't take 8 years of political targeting if something legit is there. We are on year 8 of trump derangement obsession
I just spit up my coffee. Now do Biden and Hillary!
Come on, the teachers union has been investigating Jan 6 since at least 2015.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:31 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:26 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:01 am

You're a moron if you aren't aware of the teachers union, their progressive agendas, political dabbling, and the damage they've done to education in this country. And you're a moron if you think I want any of that

https://www.aft.org/
There you go again! "THE teacher's union". My God YOU'RE a fucking moron.
You implied (and are STILL implying) there is a single teacher's union - which is NOT true.
Yes, there is the American Federation of Teachers. That's A (singular) union. What about the NEA?
If we wanted to get technical, what about all the offshoots of those unions?

Let me help you so you can stop making an ass of yourself.
I'm confident I have been involved in and know more about teacher's unionS (plural) than you EVER will. You are probably the LAST person on here who should be trying to educate me on teacher's unions.
You're the one being an ass. It's commonly referred to as the teachers union. It's literally a union of teachers. You obsession with annoyingly playing semantics is tiresome. Offer something of substance. All your arguments are is semantics
Ok, if my telling you that there is not "the teachers union" SINGULAR makes me an ass - then I am guilty as charged!
I know what the AFT is just as I know what the NEA is. I know what the CTU is. Etc., Etc., Etc.
My "obsession" with "playing semantics" is because you continue to embarrass yourself. I won't speak for others but it annoys me when you are wrong and/or pretend/think you know what you are talking about. If you don't want to get called out - then don't post on here.

You tell me to offer something of substance. Often I try and do that on here.
In this case, what I "offered" was for you to educate me and others on what you felt "THE teachers union" is. Sorry if it upset you.
Unfortunately like me, some/much/most of the "substance" you choose to share on here is garbage. Just my opinion.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:07 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:26 am

You implied (and are STILL implying) there is a single teacher's union - which is NOT true.
Yes, there is the American Federation of Teachers. That's A (singular) union. What about the NEA?

I'm confident I have been involved in and know more about teacher's unionS (plural) than you EVER will. You are probably the LAST person on here who should be trying to educate me on teacher's unions.
You're the one being an ass. It's commonly referred to as the teachers union. It's literally a union of teachers. You obsession with annoyingly playing semantics is tiresome. Offer something of substance. All your arguments are is semantics
Ok, if my telling you that there is not "the teachers union" SINGULAR makes me an ass - then I am guilty as charged!
I know what the AFT is just as I know what the NEA is. I know what the CTU is. Etc., Etc., Etc.
My "obsession" with "playing semantics" is because you continue to embarrass yourself. I won't speak for others but it annoys me when you are wrong and/or pretend/think you know what you are talking about. If you don't want to get called out - then don't post on here.

In this case, what I "offered" was for you to educate me and others on what you felt "THE teachers union" is. Sorry if it upset you.
Unfortunately like me, some/much/most of the "substance" you choose to share on here is garbage. Just my opinion.
It basically comes down to setting up straw men and/or moving goalposts. This is why I constantly press for specific examples. Let’s identify and talk about specific examples. Reasonable people can differ reasonably on specific examples.

But what I keep hearing from Randy are sweeping, shadowy generalities that - purposefully - render actual, rational, nuanced discussion impossible.

Again, this is purposeful.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:26 am no

You going out of your way to argue semantics is what makes you an ass. We all know what anyone means when they mention the teachers union
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

gutter, i wasn’t sure either which teacher’s union was being referenced

there are two “main” ones (NEA and AFT), but dozens of smaller ones
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

for argument purposes. so we can move on. lets just say "all" teachers unions are horrible.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:15 am

You going out of your way to argue semantics is what makes you an ass. We all know what anyone means when they mention the teachers union
Ok, I'm an ass. Let's move on......
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:20 am for argument purposes. so we can move on. lets just say "all" teachers unions are horrible.
lazy and dumb
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:23 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:20 am for argument purposes. so we can move on. lets just say "all" teachers unions are horrible.
lazy and dumb
It shouldn’t be overlooked that another big part of the religious right’s program here is to use involvement on school district boards etc to advance their agenda. So, there is utility in making boogeymen out of teachers unions.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the teachers unions made villians out of teachers unions. they didn't need any help.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:29 am the teachers unions made villians out of teachers unions. they didn't need any help.
I don’t necessarily disagree! I do not personally line up in all instances with organized labor.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

potential/likely co-conspirators:

rudy
eastman
the kraken (powell)
jeff clark
ken chesebro

and one more…