Da Weed Thread

Coffee talk.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Da Weed Thread

Post by japhy »

No lines today. Sign up ahead of time with an account at the dispensary of your choice. Do your window shopping on line and and place an order on line. That way you walk past the line of folks from Johnson County who want to do window shopping in person. It took less than 10 minutes to get in the door and back out.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:47 pm No lines today. Sign up ahead of time with an account at the dispensary of your choice. Do your window shopping on line and and place an order on line. That way you walk past the line of folks from Johnson County who want to do window shopping in person. It took less than 10 minutes to get in the door and back out.
I went to my first MO dispensary last weekend. They were out of a lot of stuff. I am trying to find Indica gummies but they did not have any.

When you do online shopping through a dispensary, are you limited to what they have in stock at that store at that time or do they have the ability to get your order filled and items shipped to their store? Sativa gummies make me anxious and edgy unless they are absolutely top notch.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:21 am
japhy wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:47 pm No lines today. Sign up ahead of time with an account at the dispensary of your choice. Do your window shopping on line and and place an order on line. That way you walk past the line of folks from Johnson County who want to do window shopping in person. It took less than 10 minutes to get in the door and back out.
I went to my first MO dispensary last weekend. They were out of a lot of stuff. I am trying to find Indica gummies but they did not have any.

When you do online shopping through a dispensary, are you limited to what they have in stock at that store at that time or do they have the ability to get your order filled and items shipped to their store? Sativa gummies make me anxious and edgy unless they are absolutely top notch.
In IL, I am pretty sure most places only show what they have in stock. At least for recreational. Not sure if medical is different.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:56 am

In IL, I am pretty sure most places only show what they have in stock. At least for recreational. Not sure if medical is different.
^^^ this. Stock fluctuates. They don't seem to transfer stuff between stores to fulfill an order. Ordering one line when you get here is probably the best plan. Or have a local pick something up when it is in stock and get it from them when you get here.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:56 am

The first several months not so much, they would run out of stuff regularly while you're waiting in line.

Much much better now. Curaleaf is great.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Going to get high as a MF today.
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Today? It's evening already. You needed to start hours ago.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:20 pm Today? It's evening already. You needed to start hours ago.
Seems to be working out just fine. We good.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Honestly, I am surprised that was the "most stoned" Snoop has ever been. Sounds like a pretty tame night with some fun people.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

bumping on the chance it makes feral think of me as not so ignorant!
ousdahl wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:52 am More angles:

- so the feds will “initiate the process of reviewing how marijuana is scheduled.” What’s the timeline for that?

- most marijuana convictions occur at the state and local levels. Biden suggested state and local authorities also consider pardons. Is there any teeth to it tho? Could Biden tie that to federal criminal justice grants or something? Won’t many state and local officials just ignore his suggestion otherwise?

- hasn’t Biden otherwise been harsh about drugs, a big proponent of the war on drugs, done a lot to increase policing, increase prisons, increase sentences, and generally grow the police state larger and larger?

Not that that doesn’t mean he can’t do better going forward.

But, doesn’t he at least have some power to do a lot more in a hurry than pardon a calculated small number of folks who weren’t in jail anyway?

I realize things like this may take baby steps. I’m just trying to balance baby steps against meaningless performative gestures.

Cuz didn’t Biden very recently sign a bill giving tens of billions of federal money to cops?

I’m concerned he’s gonna parade around as “the guy who pardoned the potheads” even though he overall actually is and has been on the wrong side of the issue of marijuana, historically and real time.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

https://www.reuters.com/business/financ ... d%20States.

Mastercard moves to ban cannabis purchases on its debit cards
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Becomes legal here in MN on Tuesday.
Defense. Rebounds.