Get the immigrants out!

Ugh.
imzcount

Get the immigrants out!

Post by imzcount »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/ma ... -says.html

How many people need to be murdered before people get the message?
Deleted User 62

Re: Get the immigrants out!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

JFC
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Give the Village Idiot a break.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Why should we have these illegals in our country? Get out, and stay out!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:57 pmJFC
We need to get you a T-shirt with that on the front.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

If you're not a native American then you're an immigrant.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:53 pm If you're not a native American then you're an immigrant.
Stop with that Jack White BS. We have been in this country for 400 years and are the ones that built it up. It's our country and the Native Americans.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:53 pm If you're not a native American then you're an immigrant.
I don’t think anyone here was around in the days when that was true. All of us are either native born, legal or illegal immigrants. Not a popular distinction, but true nonetheless.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

imzcount wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:55 pm
Stop with that Jack White BS. We have been in this country for 400 years and are the ones that built it up. It's our country and the Native Americans.
It's our country now, that's for sure.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

If only we could get more legals to work seasonal jobs on the cape working on rough waters at night for little pay like Trump gets those Filipina gals to make beds at his hotel in Florida... on an island, with no transportation, and company-owned housing.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:20 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:57 pmJFC
We need to get you a T-shirt with that on the front.
I already have one. No words...just a pic of you and the count jerking each other off.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:10 pm http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/ma ... -says.html

How many people need to be murdered before people get the message?
I will agree to more restrictive immigration policies if you agree to removing all white gun owners from the country since they easily killed more people in this nation last year than illegal immigrants. You know, just in case...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm Why should we have these illegals in our country? Get out, and stay out!
So that we don't have to pay $25 for a head of lettuce and $100k for a new roof.
Deleted User 62

We should boot them out once white folks get tired of becoming wealthy off of their less expensive labor.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

Immigrants, no. Descended from people who came here without breaking immigration laws, yes. One of my own ancestors came here so legally that he was sent here by a judge. In the early 1700s, as a teenager that ancestor stole some bedsheets from a clothesline, and ended up in Newgate prison in London. A judge sent him here to become an indentured servant, a penalty he had to work off for many years. He learned his lesson and became a good citizen.

Some of my other ancestors came here in the late 1800s without breaking immigration laws, passing through New York where they had to go through examinations checking for communicable diseases before being allowed in. You don’t want to keep communicable diseases out, do you?
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

kubandalum wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:58 pm
Immigrants, no. Descended from people who came here without breaking immigration laws, yes. One of my own ancestors came here so legally that he was sent here by a judge. In the early 1700s, as a teenager that ancestor stole some bedsheets from a clothesline, and ended up in Newgate prison in London. A judge sent him here to become an indentured servant, a penalty he had to work off for many years. He learned his lesson and became a good citizen.

Some of my other ancestors came here in the late 1800s without breaking immigration laws, passing through New York where they had to go through examinations checking for communicable diseases before being allowed in. You don’t want to keep communicable diseases out, do you?
You’re making too much sense. The libs just want more ready-made, big government-dependent voters. What better way than to let in a steady stream of illegals?

If you can’t win honestly, you have to win by cheating.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 am
imzcount wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm Why should we have these illegals in our country? Get out, and stay out!
So that we don't have to pay $25 for a head of lettuce and $100k for a new roof.

Holy fuck.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Hyperbole much?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Holy fuck.
Honestly, that is truly why the every day person should understand that this country works best when there is a certain flow of illegal immigrants. Sure, I'd rather that the lowest level of the US work force would be OK with the appalling rates paid to migrant field and crop workers while enduring horrible, dangerous living and working conditions and sure, I'd like it if US food growers could function at a profit level where they paid the going rate it would take to hire only documented, US citizens. But that is not today's reality.

Are there big numbers floating around in some column of a spreadsheet at some gov't. auditors desk that show that we spend more money than we'd like to deal with this flow of illegal workers? Yes. But even the biggest mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging Trump fanatical can understand a giant jump in their grocery bill every time they buy fruits and vegetables. That shit adds up.

Instead of spending a bunch of cash on a freaking worthless wall that drug cartels will have a way around, over or through in less than 24 hours, I'd like to see the government rebuild their computer networks. There are great opportunities for the US Government to infuse some real money into the US workforce by investing money in their archaic, poorly networked technology. Thousands of skilled jobs created. Buy as much of the wiring and components as possible from US companies. There are real chances out there to actually help US citizens but this bozo is still getting his rocks off hearing people chant for him at Trump pep rallies when he screams about illegal immigration.

So sorry for the harsh delivery; sometimes I post too quickly and don't really let a thought flow over my brain long enough. It is one of my many character flaws. At least I recognize it. But that day to day impact is real money in my pocket, not just an annoying auditors item. That's what it comes down to for me and probably many others.

The percentage of crime and criminal behavior at that economic station of the legally working US workforce is very high and studies shown that it is higher than the crime rate of workers who are here illegally. The illegal workers at those price points are keeping their heads down trying to avoid the law so they can stay in the country as long as possible. Many US workers at that price point are desperate to change their current economic situation and seem less slowed by the threat of getting arrested since that usually just ends up with them getting kicked back on the street to go right back to their lives.

I weigh the options and as many of their impacts that I can make myself aware of.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Yuck.

"Even the biggest mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging Trump fanatical" probably isn't so crass and ugly as to think, much less write in public forum, that we need more immigrants so someone will pick my goddamn veggies!

Holy Fuck. But then, I repeat myself.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto