I believe her

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: I believe her

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:16 pm Actually, it was not Terry Schiavo's "family" who wanted to remove her feeding tube. It was her then-husband that wanted to do that because he wanted to get married to his girlfriend.
Facts are inconvenient that way.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:44 am Yes, Kavanaugh is reportedly the one who woke Ptesident Bush to have him sign off on congressional intervention to have Schiavo's feeding tube put back in.
Reelijus fanatic.
WTF is wrong with you?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

You're a religious nut.

And your faith causes you to post stupid shit.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:31 pm You're a religious nut.

Based on what, the fact that I have never been baptized and never attended a religious service in my life? You make stupid claims like this about people just to be an annoying bully and it's absurd. They have nothing to do with the topic and are the definition of trolling. Fuck off.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Bully?

Easy, snowflake.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Based on what, the fact that I have never been baptized and never attended a religious service in my life? You make stupid claims like this about people just to be an annoying bully and it's absurd. They have nothing to do with the topic and are the definition of trolling. Fuck off.
I could be wrong, but I think he was implying that liberalism is your religion.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:50 pm Bully?

Easy, snowflake.
"The intellectual bully specializes in condescension. Their insecurities are masked in large words and aloof, arrogant sentences. Their offense consists of a belief that they are dmarter than the competition. They enjoy making others feel inferior."

- Joe Bouchard "Ranking Bully Types"

Pretty much you to a "T".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:50 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:46 pm

I could be wrong, but I think he was implying that liberalism is your religion.
I am not an across the board liberal by any means. Frankly, there are items in the DNC platform that I wholeheartedly disagree with. I tend to find myself on the GOP side of the desire for smaller, less invasive government and the fiscal conservatism that the GOP used to feel was important.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Hey, look!

I bought you one of these!

Personally, I find it a little less chicken shit to call out one person's dumbassery, giving that person an opportunity to defend himself, than to "condescend" to millions of people who are NOT afforded the same opportunity.

In any case, I'm just glad you';re not condescending!
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 am
Things got ugly when the DNC put a black man on the ticket and got to this level of ugly when he got elected.
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 am
So you think that Ford just decided one day that she didn't have enough death threats in her life, so she sent a letter claiming all of this? Or that she lied about it when she discussed it 6 years ago with her therapist knowing that 6 years later the guy might be nominated by a republican for the Supreme Court? Honestly, it's amazing the stupid shit that some people will believe to fit the world into their narrative. No wonder you were so easily duped by Trump.
twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 pm
You aware that that is just a made up thing, right? Trump and his followers will have you believe that anyone who questions anything about him or his action has it in for him. 99.99% of the FBI don't give a crap about who is President and are 1000 times more a patriot in their service to this country than Trump could ever be.

Unlike imzcount, you actually seem intelligent, so I know you understand what Trump is doing with all of these witch hunt claims. He throws all this crazy into the news cycle to rev up both sides so no one pays attention to him pulling up an armored truck to the front door of the White House.

Educated hardliners with a religious background but little empathy for the well being of others are a critical part of the success of this con.
twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:59 pm You need to learn the use of words like "few", "some" and "many". It would reduce the need of others to argue against your broad brush stereotyping.

And dont be afraid of a paragraph break from time to time, either.

And again, the goal isnt to be better than some third world african nations. Arguing that "hey, you're better off here than in Africa" is absurd.
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:01 am
None of those things are in the remote universe of what is being talked about. But you know that and still attempt to make your absurd point.
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:40 pm
Ah, the slogan of the Grand Ol' Party, "You women and brown people have enough. Quit yer bitchin'!"
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:20 pm
I post what I mean. There's no translation needed. You simply suck at trying to decipher what peoples written words mean. Again, a "you" problem.
twocoach wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:50 pm
Oh good lord. Dont you have some kids to rescue from a pizza parlor basement?

Oh, and wasnt the original round of conspiracy theories that he was shot three times, not two? There were five investigations into his death and all show that Foster shot himself once through his mouth.

Yeah, yeah. We know. "But all five of those investigations were all shams and the only people who know the truth are random message board honks."
twocoach wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:58 am

No, we are fully realizing that the idiotic portion of our nation has found it's leader.
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:31 pm The fact that it took this level of absurdity to get the GOP to agree to an FBI investigation into a credible claim of sexual assault prior to granting someone a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court makes me want to puke.

Hey folks, this is the freaking Supreme Court. The fact that some of you are so willing to dismiss common morality so that this guy can get on the SC and push for your morality is frightening. Take a step back, take a breath and get some perspective.
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 pm
Translation: "I am just passing along info I got from a 20 minute old website I found on my Facebook feed."
twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:22 am
So you think that Ford just decided one day that she didn't have enough death threats in her life, so she sent a letter claiming all of this? Or that she lied about it when she discussed it 6 years ago with her therapist knowing that 6 years later the guy might be nominated by a republican for the Supreme Court? Honestly, it's amazing the stupid shit that some people will believe to fit the world into their narrative. No wonder you were so easily duped by Trump.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Stating that things a person says or believes are "stupid shit" isn't calling someone stupid. Lots of intelligent people say and/or believe stupid shit. Part of brainstorming and talking through possible explanations and solutions is to throw every stupid thing that crosses your mind out there. In the right context it is actually very helpful in talking through things.

Calling an idea or thought stupid isn't calling the deliverer of it stupid.

Yes, I did call imzcount stupid. It was uncalled for, yes, and I shouldn't have done it despite it being an opinion supported by a mountain of corroborating evidence.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:08 pm Stating that things a person says or believes are "stupid shit" isn't calling someone stupid. Lots of intelligent people say and/or believe stupid shit. Part of brainstorming and talking through possible explanations and solutions is to throw every stupid thing that crosses your mind out there. In the right context it is actually very helpful in talking through things.

Calling an idea or thought stupid isn't calling the deliverer of it stupid.

Yes, I did call imzcount stupid. It was uncalled for, yes, and I shouldn't have done it despite it being an opinion supported by a mountain of corroborating evidence.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

"Yes, I did call imzcount stupid. It was uncalled for, yes, and I shouldn't have done it despite it being an opinion supported by a mountain of corroborating evidence."

There you go, trying to silence conservatives like Count. You know how sensitive he is about these things, doncha?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

count is stupid, DC isn’t, and psych is just angry (women issues)
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:39 pm count is stupid, DC isn’t, and psych is just angry (women issues)
Watch your name calling.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

what do you want me to watch it do?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

what ever happened to those thousands of pages of documents about Kav that the white house never released?
jgmaine

Post by jgmaine »

count is a crazy person and i don't know why anyone would respond to anything he posts. he's just a madman typing away at his computer.
and psych seems to me as if he's had a bad breakup and now blames women for all of his problems and failures in life. and hates people different than him. it's really sad but he's stuck in this hatred filled life but he's never gonna get out of it so him 'winning' is when republicans win like the republicans are some sort of sports team.
Deleted User 89

jgmaine, were you on dotnet or the commie?
jgmaine

Post by jgmaine »

Neither I’m new 😉