Professionalism part deux

Coffee talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Professionalism part deux

Post by jhawks99 »

A whole new company ink well to exploit. Congrats.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

a whole new set of co-workers to hook up with
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 am a whole new set of co-workers to hook up with
I think I just said that.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 89

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:40 am
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:42 am a whole new set of co-workers to hook up with
I think I just said that.
went right over my head

well-played
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 pm A whole new company ink well to exploit. Congrats.
Let the record show that I got it.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 pm A whole new company ink well to educate. Congrats.
I fixed it for you. No one needs to go to jail.
Deleted User 89

Feral wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:32 am
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 pm A whole new company ink well to exploit. Congrats.
Let the record show that I got it.
whatever
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:09 pm
"well that's not surprising. Both the manager and assistant GM are way sexist, and don't like promoting dudes."
Good one, Lobster!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So we’re trying to find new stretches of private water to take fishing guests.

I go visit a ranch, and while out there, I see a guide buddy from another outfitter with an apparent client. Turns out the other outfitter already operates there.

When I get home and check my phone I have all these nasty messages from guide buddies from the other outfitter.

Maybe we should pass on that water.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

ousdahl wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 1:27 pm So we’re trying to find new stretches of private water to take fishing guests.

I go visit a ranch, and while out there, I see a guide buddy from another outfitter with an apparent client. Turns out the other outfitter already operates there.

When I get home and check my phone I have all these nasty messages from guide buddies from the other outfitter.

Maybe we should pass on that water.
#prudent
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

first come...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This little part of me thinks, business is business, what do we owe some other outfitter?

But as a whole, I agree that it’s more prudent to not make anyone too pissed off.

Cuz I’m aware my employer already has a compromised enough reputation in the community.

And, among other things, after a quick review of this thread, I have *no* idea why.
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:19 pm This little part of me thinks, business is business, what do we owe some other outfitter?

But as a whole, I agree that it’s more prudent to not make anyone too pissed off.

Cuz I’m aware my employer already has a compromised enough reputation in the community.

And, among other things, after a quick review of this thread, I have *no* idea why.
it would seem, tho, that there may be enough water for everyone

can all you guides not coordinate to ensure no, or at least minimal, overlap?

they obviously have your number, so why can’t everyone play nice for the benefit of all?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:42 pm it would seem, tho, that there may be enough water for everyone
In Colorado? Lulz
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

But for real, yeah, we could prob coordinate.

But the whole point of private water* is that it gets fished less, so the trout are less selective and more gullible, and tourists who don’t know what y’all are doing have a better chance of landing a fish.

So if another outfitter goes in there and it starts getting hammered by multiple clients more days than not, it defeats the purpose of private water.

So imma respectfully pump the brakes.

Besides, a guide who used to work for that outfitter but works for us now said there’s really only one good spot in the whole stretch, so it’s not like it’s the best water in the county or anything.

*ETA that, and you get a private experience, versus having to bump shoulders with the general public.

And a lot of private property owners who take pride in their water will build habitat improvements and even stock fish, but this place has neither.

Man, maybe I shoulda just been a zip line guide.
Deleted User 89

nothing wrong with harnessing up co-eds
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Sort of changing the subject...

So! So this female guide from work got caught up in some women’s fly fishing destination trip, coordinated by some babely “influencer” fisher gal on Instagram. This chick of course emphasizes the wellness and spirituality and mystical blah blah blah of fly fishing, as if she’s some guru on a retreat to build character or some shit.

So they all get down to Mexico, and the influencer chick is apparently a bitch to everyone the entire time. She treats the guides like shit, treats the other chicks like they’re second class, and makes sure she gets to go to the best spots with the best guides every day, you can come with her but only if you’re cool with taking photos of her the whole time, cuz she’s the influencer.

And now she’s posting all the pics from the trip about how much she enjoyed bonding with all her new fishing soul sisters and shit, blah blah blah, man people suck.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

What's her Instagram page?
Deleted User 89

somebody is lookin to get influenced
defixione
Contributor