Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Ugh.
chiknbut

Re: Something needs to be done about the VIOLENT LEFT!

Post by chiknbut »

Oh, let Count have his fun. It's only a matter of time before his temper tantrum results in a ban.

Counting the seconds until your ban, Count. 10, 9, 8, 7...
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:57 pm Image
Man, you are on the fucking ropes....
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:58 pm There are no extremest on the right however.
BUMP
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Which side is winning so far?
Deleted User 75

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like what's going on in our country right now.

It seems, maybe I'm wrong (hopefully I'm wrong), people are getting excited whenever there are acts of terrorism or killings so that they can blame the other side and "score a point" for their side.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:37 am I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like what's going on in our country right now.

It seems, maybe I'm wrong (hopefully I'm wrong), people are getting excited whenever there are acts of terrorism or killings so that they can blame the other side and "score a point" for their side.
Don't base your opinion on what you see on any TV network or certainly what you read on here.

There are waaaaaaaaay more people in this country who really don't care about any of this.
Deleted User 75

chiknbut wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:14 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:37 am I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like what's going on in our country right now.

Don't base your opinion on what you see on any TV network or certainly what you read on here.

There are waaaaaaaaay more people in this country who really don't care about any of this.
Totally agree....if you turn off the TV/social media and just interact with people in real life the world around us doesn't seem nearly as bad.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Thank you, Marion Hammer and DC.
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I did that?

I just can't win.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am Totally agree....if you turn off the TV/social media and just interact with people in real life the world around us doesn't seem nearly as bad.
Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump

In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Feral wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:36 pm Obama’s Barrage of Complete Sentences Seen as Brutal Attack on Trump

In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”
Face it Obummer, Trumped has trashed your legacy and you know you can't stand it.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

lmao
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

guess this is as good of a place as any...

who’s game for a good, old-fashioned lynching?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/ ... 80?cid=apn

and then people wonder why the republican party is branded as racist
Deleted User 75

Racism isn't contained into 1 political party unfortunately. White liberals love to pretend all the racists vote republican, conveniently overlooking all the racist democrats.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

sure, there may be a few racists that vote democrat

how about you link to elected democrats saying things like they’d be first row at a hanging, or that they didn’t want to monkey-up the election?

it isn’t the same on both sides, as evidenced by dems being overwhelmingly supported by minorities

just quit with that bullshit