Weary o Winning

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: Weary o Winning

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:34 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:50 pm Back to "winning"!

Looks like Imzy isn't the only real, patriotic American, being persecuted for his views:

The Campbell Soup lobbyist who said George Soros' foundation was assisting a caravan of migrants bound for the United States is no longer with the company.

Kelly Johnston, formerly Campbell's vice president of government affairs, tweeted on Monday that the Open Society Foundations arranged for "troop carriers" and "rail cars" to support the caravan, which formed earlier this month in Central America. Johnston has since deleted his Twitter account.
Probably suicided himself with two gunshots to the back of the head. It happens to lots of folks who experience extreme regret after crossing the Soros/Clinton cabal.
Just curious, do you seriously believe Soros has been involved in having anyone killed?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:34 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:50 pm Back to "winning"!

Looks like Imzy isn't the only real, patriotic American, being persecuted for his views:

The Campbell Soup lobbyist who said George Soros' foundation was assisting a caravan of migrants bound for the United States is no longer with the company.

Kelly Johnston, formerly Campbell's vice president of government affairs, tweeted on Monday that the Open Society Foundations arranged for "troop carriers" and "rail cars" to support the caravan, which formed earlier this month in Central America. Johnston has since deleted his Twitter account.
Probably suicided himself with two gunshots to the back of the head. It happens to lots of folks who experience extreme regret after crossing the Soros/Clinton cabal.
Just curious, do you seriously believe Soros has been involved in having anyone killed?
I do.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

It's been proven. Just the MSM in the pocket of Soros and his cronies won't report on it.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

imzcount wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:45 pm It's been proven. Just the MSM in the pocket of Soros and his cronies won't report on it.
Can you share the "proof"?

I assume it is in a meme or 2
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Federal Deficit Jumps 17 Percent As Tax Cuts Eat Into Government Revenue

The federal deficit ballooned to $779 billion in the just-ended fiscal year — a remarkable tide of red ink for a country not mired in recession or war.

The government is expected to borrow more than a trillion dollars in the coming year, in part to make up for tax receipts that have been slashed by GOP tax cuts.

Corporate tax collections fell by 31 percent in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, despite robust corporate profits. That's hardly surprising after lawmakers cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

And it's only going to get worse.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 pm And it's only going to get worse.
After the mid terms...all Americans under 400k household are in for a serious fucking
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:03 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 pm And it's only going to get worse.
After the mid terms...all Americans under 400k household are in for a serious fucking
I doubt it very much.

Far more likely that our "populist" Prez. decides to buy his reelection, even in the face of a tanking bond market.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

We shall see...the fiddler always gets paid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Looks like the immigration "problem" is likely a thing of the past:

G.O.P. Unveils Immigration Plan: “We Must Make America Somewhere No One Wants to Live”
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm The only place I've seen open borders mentioned is in Republican campaign ads.
Actually Geez I have heard Hillary say once that she was for "open borders".
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Geezer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm The only place I've seen open borders mentioned is in Republican campaign ads.
Actually Geez I have heard Hillary say once that she was for "open borders".
Source?
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Hillary advocating “open borders” a blatant lie.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Leawood wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:40 pm Hillary advocating “open borders” a blatant lie.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/colu ... olumn.html

"'My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,' Clinton reportedly said to investors in a paid speech she gave to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013."
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

A market with open borders. That doesn't mean open immigration. But you knew that.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:15 pm A market with open borders. That doesn't mean open immigration. But you knew that.
Disagree. To say “open trade and open borders” would be redundant if the two were synonymous. Dowdy may be old, ugly, fat, and mean, but she chooses her words carefully where speeches to donors are concerned. She meant “open immigration,” which is code for “an endless supply of cheap labor”.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Yep open borders means only one thing.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm
Leawood wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:40 pm Hillary advocating “open borders” a blatant lie.

"'My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,' Clinton reportedly said to investors in a paid speech she gave to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013."
Good grief. A paid speech to investors looking to put money into an open market. Next you'll say we should take Trump at his words given at his rallies....
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:40 am
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Good grief. A paid speech to investors looking to put money into an open market. Next you'll say we should take Trump at his words given at his rallies....
I don’t buy it. It’s the equivalent of admitting, “Yes, I said F-You, but I meant it in the nicest way possible.”
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:39 pm Yep open borders means only one thing.
Psych was intellectually honest enough to provide the context.

Now you need to be able to able to comprehend that context, which was entirely economic.