Shut it down.

Ugh.
PhDhawk

Re: Shut it down.

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:16 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:11 pmbump
Here’s a thought: If you don’t enjoy it, don’t read it.
It's not that simple. This fucking awful wasteland puts everyone who posts in it in a shitty combative mood. Then it spills over into the other boards, the ones that don't suck, and it makes them less enjoyable.

Not only that but this fucking awful place has led to a number of really good posters leaving, so much so that even the basketball bored is hardly visited and a big proportion of the people who post here, do so predominantly on this bored. On a website that is supposed to be a KU message board.

I come here to avoid seeing nothing but stoopid fucking political memes rather than going on social media. If fucking sucks.

The mistake Vega made wasn't that he banned the conservatives who posted on the previous website, it was that he didn't ban everyone who only posted on the politics bored in an effort to talk shit.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Thanks.
Go away.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

25 threads on the first page.
13 were started with a link by the Count.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Geezer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:31 pm Thanks.
Go away.
You're one of the biggest assholes on here.

So you're welcome.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:29 pm
It's not that simple. This fucking awful wasteland puts everyone who posts in it in a shitty combative mood. Then it spills over into the other boards, the ones that don't suck, and it makes them less enjoyable.

Not only that but this fucking awful place has led to a number of really good posters leaving, so much so that even the basketball bored is hardly visited and a big proportion of the people who post here, do so predominantly on this bored. On a website that is supposed to be a KU message board.

I come here to avoid seeing nothing but stoopid fucking political memes rather than going on social media. If fucking sucks.

The mistake Vega made wasn't that he banned the conservatives who posted on the previous website, it was that he didn't ban everyone who only posted on the politics bored in an effort to talk shit.
Sorry. I didn’t realize it was that bad.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:34 pm 25 threads on the first page.
13 were started with a link by the Count.
Yup. Not a fan of that, nor of Feral’s shenanigans, either.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Again, i was responding to feral’s tactics.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:29 pm Again, i was responding to feral’s tactics.
You have done that here from Day One and did the same on the previous site.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I don't read it, most of the time. But I did enjoy it, once, when it was less stoopid.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:08 pm I don't read it, most of the time. But I did enjoy it, once, when it was less stoopid.
agreed.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I enjoy reading people's opinions on things, from both sides of the aisle. I'm neither right or left. So I do like to see both sides of issues, stories, reported events and so on.

But what Feral and Imz are doing are obnoxious, annoying, and not doing anybody any good whatsoever.

That's why this thing needs to be shut down, or kick those 2 out.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Count is simply trolling...that seems to be all that he is capable of.

Feral as well....though (IMO) at a slightly less efficient pace.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:22 pm Count is simply trolling...that seems to be all that he is capable of.

Feral as well....though (IMO) at a slightly less efficient pace.
IMZ's side of the fight just generates a higher volume of trashy websites and gifs so he has more material and sites to draw from is all.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

As Dr. Pepper pointed out elsewhere, Feral's posts are on topic and responsive to what has been said in the thread. IMZ has always created a lot of threads that are just links to some breitbartian kind of article.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

imzcount wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:29 pm Again, i was responding to feral’s tactics.
As pathetic as it is, I can't blame you for attempting to garner credibility here by associating yourself with me.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Geezer wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:31 pm Thanks.
Go away.
^^^
Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:10 pm
As pathetic as it is, I can't blame you for attempting to garner credibility here by associating yourself with me.
Maybe you should be more concerned with the general consensus about your posts as a whole than with getting in another shot at IMZ.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

PhDhawk wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:29 pm

PhD, you have to first of all realize that we are all adults here, and everyone should be able to handle a little bit of harsh language. No one should take this board too seriously, and if they do, that's their problem.

Fortunately for you, basketball is just around the corner. Perhaps this politics board will be a little less busy and the basketball board will be more active.

I do also agree that people should try to not let it leak into the other boards. The other boards should not be polluted with politics.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 pm
Maybe you should be more concerned with the general consensus about your posts as a whole than with getting in another shot at IMZ.
That's rich coming from an emotionally stunted person like you, Psych.
Anand Giridharadas
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Feral wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:32 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:16 pm

That's rich coming from an emotionally stunted person like you, Psych.
I'm not the one spamming threads with GIFs and memes.

I am, however, the one who took the criticism about being a troll to heart several weeks ago and amended his behavior in response. Emotionally stunted or not, that puts me ahead of you at this point.