Shut it down.

Ugh.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: Shut it down.

Post by jhawks99 »

Dude voted the way his state did. I don't have a problem with that.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 pm Dude voted the way his state did. I don't have a problem with that.
That's literally what he's supposed to do.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Actually the electoral college was supposed to save us from spectacularly unqualified and dangerous tyrants like Trump. There is no other reason for a proxy.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 pm Dude voted the way his state did. I don't have a problem with that.
That's what electors are supposed to do--that's why the most political people in the state choose some person that they trust who is also ultra-political to vote the way they've agreed. I don't have a problem with them voting for the person they've agreed to.

But, that doesn't change Feral's observation about being an elector for someone who'll be the worst president ever. What I do have a problem with is the bothsiderism, trying now to act as if one is not a big-time Republican who supported Trump.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 pm pdub threatening to ban me because I am reciprocating Feral's posting style.

Amazing.
This whiney justification for your ignorant posts is wearing thin now that you've used it so many times. I looked at page 1 earlier and 25% of the threads were started by you, without any replies. And another thread that had been started by you had one reply, and that was by you. Apparently, hardly anyone wants to read your posts. Is that my fault, too?

Maybe you should try posting something that has a basis in reality? Because, posting the hair-brained dross that you do, isn't working very well for you, is it?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

imzcount wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:30 pm pdub threatening to ban me because I am reciprocating Feral's posting style.

Amazing.
Crybaby.