Deleted User 75

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:56 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:21 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Can someone show Dolomite the door?
LOL

Put him on ignore if you don't want to see his posts.

Begging for him to be banned because he doesn't agree with you makes you look like a Texas sized Pussyboi.
Didn't realize I was begging.

This Texan could easily slap the slobber out of you.
Believe that.
That did the exact opposite of make you look "tough".

LOL

Aren't you like 65 years old?
Deleted User 75

And easily? You sound silly. I live in Illinois and you don't know who I am.

Only 1 of us has had their address posted online and it wasn't me....so there's that.

Weren't you a federal law enforcement officer? Quick to go the violence route. I'd expect that out of a local cop, but not with your extensive federal training that you've told us about ad nauseum.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:34 pm And easily? You sound silly. I live in Illinois and you don't know who I am.

Only 1 of us has had their address posted online and it wasn't me....so there's that.

Weren't you a federal law enforcement officer? Quick to go the violence route. I'd expect that out of a local cop, but not with your extensive federal training that you've told us about ad nauseum.
See, I knew it wouldn't be hard to get you to ramble.

Simple...weak.
Deleted User 75

I'd be moving away from the "I'll slap the slobber out of you" remark too.

And you're calling me weak?

Comedy.
Deleted User 62

Yes. I am.

You show it nearly non stop.on this board.

For example, why did you feel the need to chime in on dolomite's behalf?

It's simple, you need these confrontations.
You need to have someone to argue with.

Simple, and weak.
Deleted User 75

Dude, plano, take a look in the mirror.

Go thru your posting history. This is nearly all you do...and you're an old man?

I didn't chime in on anyone's behalf. I chimed in because you have an easy available option to "show him the door".

For someone who likes to call people stupid you sure do look stupid begging for bans when you can make him disappear yourself with a few clicks of your mouse and keyboard....the option is available to you. Do you need someone to log in and do it for you?
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:04 pm

I chimed in because you have an easy available option to "show him the door".
See what I mean.

No, I don't need anyone go do it for me.
Dolomite does nothing on this site but troll.

If someone tries to ignore someone, your constant banter keeps them alive and well in quotes. Do you need someone to explain that to you?

Less is more.
Deleted User 75

Go to bed grandpa.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:30 pm Go to bed grandpa.
GAP.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:39 pm
GAP.
KFC
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:39 pm
GAP.
The car expert came and gave a brief explanation of why it makes sense in certain situations. You could have taken it up with him, but you didn't. Not surprising. Now, 2 weeks later, you're still melting down over GAP. You're simple and weak.
Deleted User 62

Not melting down.
At all.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to offer, then by all means come on in. If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to contribute, then by all means come on in.

If someone or someone's gets in and they have nothing to offer or nothing to contribute, then by all means load em up in a build old catapault and fling their containers back to where they came from. Our cup runneth over already with folks that have nothing to offer or contribute. We don't need more.

But if they do have something to offer and/or something to contribute, then absolutely come on in.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I have not seen or read about all the Anglos clamoring to plant and pick food, roof homes, or landscape.

Are there statistics on this?
Deleted User 62

MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to offer, then by all means come on in. If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to contribute, then by all means come on in.

If someone or someone's gets in and they have nothing to offer or nothing to contribute, then by all means load em up in a build old catapault and fling their containers back to where they came from. Our cup runneth over already with folks that have nothing to offer or contribute. We don't need more.

But if they do have something to offer and/or something to contribute, then absolutely come on in.
Who gets to determine whether what they have to offer is of value?

Leawood nailed it. If there were no need for them, people that are clamoring to hire them, they wouldn't come here.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:24 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to offer, then by all means come on in. If someone or someone's wants in and they have something to contribute, then by all means come on in.

Who gets to determine whether what they have to offer is of value?

Leawood nailed it. If there were no need for them, people that are clamoring to hire them, they wouldn't come here.
The people that could be hired with the money Trump wants to use to build a wall.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Jeeping melting down! Leave Illinois alone! Stop being a intolerant lib!!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

ICE Tried To Deport This U.S. Citizen And Marine Veteran

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/68618833 ... ne-veteran
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-i ... rs-tell-us

Fox News must have furloughed all of their editors and management staff as part of the government shut down. I agree with all of this opinion piece. I was shocked to find it on Fox News.