Quentin Grimes

Kansas Basketball.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Quentin Grimes

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:07 am
jfish26 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:05 am
pdub wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:52 am Guy likes the Nebraska transfer because of what AWIII did out of Kansas.
But I think Grimes is best served to come back for his sophomore year and play alongside Ochai.
You don't have to squint too hard to see a Dotson/Grimes/Agbaji (with Garrett behind) backcourt being ferocious.
That's my dream ( Garrett backing up both Grimes and Ochai ).
And Isaac McBride being more competent than Charlie Moore.
And also Dok saying, 'what the hell, i'm still young, and probably won't get drafted,' and returning.
Mcbride backing up and moore in chicago doing radio commentary on high school games
Just Ledoux it
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

We've seen enough of Bill to know that Moore will play next year. Hopefully won't need to much as Devon will be on a First team AA path. And Braun is better than McBride at this point, and probably will stay that way.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/poll-super ... ar-week-12
Isaac just scored 42 of his teams 69 points.
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Neither is

Dotson/McBride/Moore
Grimes/Garrett
Ochai/Elliott
Braun/KJ
Hurt/DMac/Lightfoot
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Who the hell is Elliott?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Elijah Elliott. He's an invited walk-on that's redshirting right now.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Kinda only got Elliot to lure his friend.
Dude defies gravity.

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 am We've seen enough of Bill to know that Moore will play next year. Hopefully won't need to much as Devon will be on a First team AA path. And Braun is better than McBride at this point, and probably will stay that way.
You could be right but you have no clue who is better between Braun and Mcbride. none of us do. at this time last season Grimes was going to be a top 10 pick and Ochai Agbaji was a redshirt who we hoped would be a solid contributor as a junior or senior
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

randylahey wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm
CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:35 am We've seen enough of Bill to know that Moore will play next year. Hopefully won't need to much as Devon will be on a First team AA path. And Braun is better than McBride at this point, and probably will stay that way.
You could be right but you have no clue who is better between Braun and Mcbride. none of us do. at this time last season Grimes was going to be a top 10 pick and Ochai Agbaji was a redshirt who we hoped would be a solid contributor as a junior or senior
Fair point about not being able to predict the future. Braun reminds me of Agbaji, though. Not athletically, but to the extent that he caught a lot of scout and schools' eyes late and KU was lucky and quick to grab him as he shot up 100+ spots in the rankings. Great feel for the game and is really a big point guard, which everyone around here seems to love.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

pdub wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:28 pm Kinda only got Elliot to lure his friend.
Dude defies gravity.

potd
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:10 pm
randylahey wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:00 pm
Fair point about not being able to predict the future. Braun reminds me of Agbaji, though. Not athletically, but to the extent that he caught a lot of scout and schools' eyes late and KU was lucky and quick to grab him as he shot up 100+ spots in the rankings. Great feel for the game and is really a big point guard, which everyone around here seems to love.
Yeah I think (hope) you could be right on braun. Thinking he could turn out to be a really solid college player we might have gotten a steal. maybe mcbride eventually too.

My attempt at predicting the future will be Bill using Braun at the 2 or 3 spot tho. even tho he has point guard skill sets. He is tall and supposedly still growing right? And I know how Bill loves having multiple point guards on the floor at the same time cause how it makes the offense flow
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Braun is listed at 6'6 or so right? still growing maybe? he could make a killer wing. that could be our biggest need.and if so you could play him next to 2 combo guards and basically have 3 point guards on the floor. potential for a deadly offense we should have a good stable of guards depending how everything plays out the next few seasons
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

With our recent record on big men, Braun is the back-up 5 next year...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:11 am With our recent record on big men, Braun is the back-up 5 next year...
Lol, pretty much
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

Yay!
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Nice game from Grimes.

Hit 3's
Drove pretty well
Played D
Played D
Defense. Rebounds.
holidaysmore

Post by holidaysmore »

I love when I’m wrong. Go ahead, young fella have yourself a ball game.
Holidaysmore - 2005
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

^^^
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

but what’s his crimscore, lol
TDub
Contributor