Remember, Vote REPUBLICAN!

Post by imzcount »

imzcount

Re: Remember, Vote REPUBLICAN!

Post by imzcount »

kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

If you’re against the principle that the burden of proof is on the accuser, vote Democrat. If you believe that you should be able to destroy people’s lives with unprovable allegations alone, vote Democrat.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

kubandalum wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:47 am If you’re against the principle that the burden of proof is on the accuser, vote Democrat. If you believe that you should be able to destroy people’s lives with unprovable allegations alone, vote Democrat.
It's OK. No one takes Count seriously. He just likes to try and censor people with different opinions.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

kubandalum wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:47 am If you’re against the principle that the burden of proof is on the accuser, vote Democrat. If you believe that you should be able to destroy people’s lives with unprovable allegations alone, vote Democrat.
You honestly believe that if the judge were a liberal being accused that the republicans wouldn't have behaved the exact same way as the democrats did?
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

imzcount

Post by imzcount »

kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:00 pm
You honestly believe that if the judge were a liberal being accused that the republicans wouldn't have behaved the exact same way as the democrats did?
Yes, and I don’t have to ascribe pureness to them to believe it.

1. If they threw those core principles under the bus, they’d lose the support of their base of conservatives and libertarians (not to be confused with Libertarian Party members).
2. Since the MSM would roast them for betraying those principles, they’d fear losing undecided swing votes.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

They threw core principles and morals under the bus when they elected Trump.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

kubandalum wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm

1. If they threw those core principles under the bus, they’d lose the support of their base of conservatives and libertarians (not to be confused with Libertarian Party members).
2. Since the MSM would roast them for betraying those principles, they’d fear losing undecided swing votes.
Um, have you not been paying attention? The GOP seems to.have flushed every semblance of their old "core principles" down the drain and replaced it with "if it gets me what I want, I don't care how it happens".

To quote my very Republican mother, "I didn't leave the Republican Party. They left me."
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:52 pm
kubandalum wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:23 pm

Um, have you not been paying attention? The GOP seems to.have flushed every semblance of their old "core principles" down the drain and replaced it with "if it gets me what I want, I don't care how it happens".

To quote my very Republican mother, "I didn't leave the Republican Party. They left me."
The Republican Party abandoned Conservatives twenty years ago. They are waking up and realizing that they are going to have to win them back in order to survive.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Steve Bannon.

A few months ago...he was booking big venues.

Now, fucking Topeka.

Gun in mouth should be the next stop....right?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:56 pm Steve Bannon.

Now, fucking Topeka.

That's over the line. As a general rule, let's stop talking about people killing themselves, OK?

I have stated a zillion times, Bannon must have signed an airtight non-disclosure agreement because he would be making billions if he could talk about the stuff he knows.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:43 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:56 pm Steve Bannon.

Now, fucking Topeka.

That's over the line. As a general rule, let's stop talking about people killing themselves, OK?
This I agree with. Been a little too much of that phrase lately.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

^^^

Killer post!

Well...you know what I mean.