I get annoyed when...

Coffee talk.
NewtonHawk11

I get annoyed when...

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

I’m completely shut down from internet/phones/systems at work. Got a lot to do today, and been down now for almost 2 hours.

Anyone else feel that way?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 75

Re: I get annoyed when...

Post by Deleted User 75 »

It happened to us a few months ago. No phone, email, internet, printer/scanner was also down (unrelated)....I went home. Wasn't going to waste time twiddling my thumbs at the office doing nothing.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Maybe this goes in this thread.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ading.html

Scientist 'tried to kill' a colleague at Antarctic research station 'because the man kept giving away the endings of books he was reading'
A scientist accused of attempted murder in Antarctica plunged a kitchen knife into his colleague because 'he was fed up with the man telling him the endings of books' he was reading from the research station library.

This is the reason given by scientific engineer Sergey Savitsky, 55, for his fury at welder Oleg Beloguzov, 52, says a Russian report.

It is believed to the first time that a man has been charged with the crime on the world's loneliest continent.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:05 pm I’m completely shut down from internet/phones/systems at work. Got a lot to do today, and been down now for almost 2 hours.

Anyone else feel that way?
but if you had no phone or internet then how did you post this?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Cell Phone
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

It's kind of annoying for those who have to get those issues fixed as well.
Defense. Rebounds.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:15 pm It's kind of annoying for those who have to get those issues fixed as well.
Oh I’m sure. Our IT guys from our headquarters got a decent little trip out of it. High mileage reimbursement and a free night away for a bit. And he’s a cool dude who likes to visit us. So it was all good.

Got everything fixed. Like a connector switch or something like that broke so I the mean time we had limited backup ports so only a few could work, but then he got it fixed and got everyone back up and running today.