Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/02/18

Ugh.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/02/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Bet the first thing you were thinking when you saw the subject title on this board was.....
Wrong board you fucking idiot.
Well, you're right that I'm a fucking idiot but today this happens to be the right board for my questions.

1) Two parter.
a) Do you plan to vote on Tuesday?
b) Do you have a Gubernatorial AND Senatorial election in your state on Tuesday?

2) Do you feel there will be an "attempt" on Trump's life during any point during his Presidency?

3) Eliminating the current First Lady and Jackie Kennedy, who do you feel was the most attractive First Lady?

4) Do you think the Dems will take control of the House and the Pubs will keep control of the Senate?

5) Who was (or is) your favorite President?
twocoach

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/02/18

Post by twocoach »

1)
a) YES
b) Yes, as well as a US House seat

2) No, not at all. Good grief.

3) Dumb question. Who gives a shit.

4) Yes

5) I have favorite teams, favorite foods, a favorite baseball player, a favorite pair of jeans and a favorite band but not a favorite President.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

1) Two parter.
Absolutely.

b) Do you have a Gubernatorial AND Senatorial election in your state on Tuesday?
Yes.

2) Do you feel there will be an "attempt" on Trump's life during any point during his Presidency?
It is possible, especially if he continues to talk about shutting down The Fed and going back to a gold-based currency. That's part of what got Kennedy killed.

3) Eliminating the current First Lady and Jackie Kennedy, who do you feel was the most attractive First Lady?
Melania would win hands down, but you ruled her out, so I would have to say I don't care. You already know who I think is the LEAST attractive.

4) Do you think the Dems will take control of the House and the Pubs will keep control of the Senate?
Nope. I think the Republicans will experience a landslide, taking even greater control of both House and Senate.

In my lifetime it would be Regan, with Trump a close second.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Yes, No
2) Hope not.
3) Hillary
4) Dems in both houses. (One can hope)
5) FDR, yes I know he had faults
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 am
In my lifetime it would be Regan,
He was a pretty good Treasury Secretary, but let's not get carried away....
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 am 1) Two parter.
Absolutely.

Yes.

It is possible, especially if he continues to talk about shutting down The Fed and going back to a gold-based currency. That's part of what got Kennedy killed.

Melania would win hands down, but you ruled her out, so I would have to say I don't care. You already know who I think is the LEAST attractive.

Nope. I think the Republicans will experience a landslide, taking even greater control of both House and Senate.

In my lifetime it would be Reagan, with Trump a close second.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 am
HouseDivided wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 am
In my lifetime it would be Regan,
He was a pretty good Treasury Secretary, but let's not get carried away....
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:29 am 1) Yes, No
2) Hope not.
3) Hillary
4) Dems in both houses. (One can hope)
5) FDR, yes I know he had faults
#3: Are you visually impaired, or just afflicted by some form of paraphilia?
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Yes on both.

2. That would be bad all around, so I would hope not.

3. I googled, and came across a picture of Frances Cleveland. Curvy body, decent face. https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/160 ... zr2Pw.jpeg

4. Yes. Think House goes Dem, Senate goes Rep

5. Eh. I don't know. My top 3 has more to do with stability as a leader and also who I want representing the US in foreign events and in front of a camera, not about policies at all.
A. Abe (Obviously no camera, but with Civil War and getting after both parties equally if something was happening that didn't seem right.
B. Ike (Kansas guy. Former Army General. Interstate Highway System. Wasn't a career politician, but still got things done and was generally well-liked)
3. Obama (Didn't agree with some things he did, but he is a cool dude. Always represented the USA well in everything he did and he was easy to like for many)
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers.....

1) a) Yes. b) No.
2) I'm going to go with a yes answer and hope I'm wrong.
3) Have to tell a not so quick story before I answer this. While standing in front of either the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, or Bill of Rights (I forget which one) my buddy's (who is affectionate known as cousin brain dead) only reaction was to say, "Hillary is going to be the best looking first lady....". He was being serious. I couldn't help but bust up laughing and then just shook my head. To answer the question - Is none an option? I will go with Nancy.
4) Yes.
5) Mill Fill
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

1a. No, because I plan to mail in my ballot on Saturday
1b. Yes

2. I seriously doubt it; I hope not

3. Seriously?

4. Yes to both. The combined population in just a few extremely low-population States will continue to have a disproportionate influence on how legislation gets passes/rejected.

5. Obama. Most accomplished and most intelligent man to occupy that office. Carter would be a close second, but mostly for what he has been doing post-Presidency. He does more good to more poeple in one hour than the current one in his lifetime.