Another angle on the woman question

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Another angle on the woman question

Post by ousdahl »

I'm not even done reading the other woman threads but figured I'd throw this monkey wrench into the gears:

so this one time I was hanging with this lady. We both mention we aren't seeing anyone. We get dinner a couple times, then she comes back to my place. Mutual consent is established and we get it on.

The next morning, she says she's married. (!!!!)

She says she's just over it, in the process of separating, and hopes to get actual divorce proceedings going soon.

So how much of a shithead am I?

How much of a shithead is she?
Deleted User 183

Re: Another angle on the woman question

Post by Deleted User 183 »

You / 0
Her on a scale of 1-100 / 5 for lying to you.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Yeah, that's not on you at all, oussie. You got used. Just go with it.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

okay thanks you guys.

followup question: does it make me more of a shithead if, after she disclosed that much, I still hit it a few more times?

I mean cmon, homegirl knew how to move her hips. And clearly the hubby wasn't getting it done, soooo.....
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 am okay thanks you guys.

followup question: does it make me more of a shithead if, after she disclosed that much, I still hit it a few more times?

I mean cmon, homegirl knew how to move her hips. And clearly the hubby wasn't getting it done, soooo.....
From my perspective, this is not your problem. It goes without saying that you should not pursue a relationship with this woman (on the time-tested, "you don't want to be the guy that immediately follows The Guy" rule; which: works for coaching hires, too). But I don't think you're doing anything immoral (of course she might be, but, again, her problem, unless the husband is the jealous/violent type).
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

If you know she's married and you continue to have a relationship with her, yes, that makes you a shithead.

At the moment, you are a shithead, but certainly not for what you did.
You had no idea.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

pdub wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 am If you know she's married and you continue to have a relationship with her, yes, that makes you a shithead.

You had no idea.
This
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

I don't know about that....it's not his responsibility to help her remain faithful. That's on her and her husband.

I only blame the cheater. Doesn't mean I wouldn't try to retaliate if someone banged my wife, but I wouldn't expect him to turn her down if she was willing.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

seems like a made up story.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

pdub wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 am If you know she's married and you continue to have a relationship with her, yes, that makes you a shithead.

You had no idea.
What does married mean in this instance? I don't think it's our friend oussie's job to respect the contract of marriage, which takes a LONG fucking time to formally break. Now, if she's still committed to the guy, but she's prone to these sorts of trysts, then, yes, it gets a bit grayer.

And of course if there's kids in the marriage, that's a different deal entirely. I just presumed there's not, because I feel like "I banged a mom!" would totally have merited mention in oussie's story.
shindig

Post by shindig »

I think HD and I need to hang out with ousdahl for a week or so and get our confidence levels back up.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

it would be an honor and a privilege to be your wingman.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:41 am I'm not even done reading the other woman threads but figured I'd throw this monkey wrench into the gears:

so this one time I was hanging with this lady. We both mention we aren't seeing anyone. We get dinner a couple times, then she comes back to my place. Mutual consent is established and we get it on.

The next morning, she says she's married. (!!!!)

She says she's just over it, in the process of separating, and hopes to get actual divorce proceedings going soon.

So how much of a shithead am I?

How much of a shithead is she?
you? zero

her? if it was a legitimate affair, 100. if she and her spouse have already discussed where they are at, then 0-5, but it sounds like they hadn't since she lied to you/mislead you about her situation...so, i'd say she's at least somewhere between 50-75 (depending on her spouse...if he's abusive, etc., then i could be more understanding)
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 am okay thanks you guys.

depends on her situation...

I would question her level on honesty, honestly. i have zero respect for home-wreckers (not saying that is the case), so as i said in my other post, it really depends on what, exactly, her situation is...if the marriage is truly over and she is/was just dealing with the particulars, or if it was a legit affair and would have hit her husband/family out of left field

my wife and i have been together for >10 years, and our relationship started when she was separated from her first husband...their marriage was over in every sense but the legal one, and he was both emotionally and physically abusive. so, i have no regrets or guilts about how she and i started things...
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:50 am And of course if there's kids in the marriage, that's a different deal entirely. I just presumed there's not, because I feel like "I banged a mom!" would totally have merited mention in oussie's story.
I banged your mom.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:43 am seems like a made up story.
Yeah half of ousie's stories seem a little too scripted.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

You guys think I could make this shit up?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Okay more context: she said her hubby had grown all distant and dodgy, would go MIA for nights or days at a time, and she grew frustrated.

Then one day, he was in the bathroom for like all night, she got concerned, went in, and found him passed out on the toilet with a needle in his arm. Apparently dude was hiding an addiction.

I’d say she was married to ardvark, but let’s face it, that dude has never even talked to a girl before.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 am Okay more context: she said her hubby had grown all distant and dodgy, would go MIA for nights or days at a time, and she grew frustrated.

Then one day, he was in the bathroom for like all night, she got concerned, went in, and found him passed out on the toilet with a needle in his arm. Apparently dude was hiding an addiction.

I’d say she was married to ardvark, but let’s face it, that dude has never even talked to a girl before.
You should definitely have sex -- repeatedly -- with a woman who also has sex with someone who uses needles.

Sounds like a very good idea.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Fuck.

For the record I’ve since been tested, and don’t have cooties.