NCAA Basketball 2018/2019

Kansas Basketball.
Geezer

Re: NCAA Basketball 2018/2019

Post by Geezer »

White played well for Bill on his USA team.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Zags go down. Theyve been fairly vulnerable since maui duke takedown. Ls vs Tenn and Heels and struggled big vs UW and Creighton. Not many more big time win opportunities in the WCC for the pups.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Also Penny the Memphis Messiah is being a big ol crybaby after Tenn took them to the shed
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Also early on but the jackrabbits giving Nevada all it can handle. Go Mike Daum, good damn player.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

The powerhouse Georgia State really working its way up the play hard chart
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

DePaul.

Isn't that where Sherron transferred?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

TDub wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:30 pm Also early on but the jackrabbits giving Nevada all it can handle. Go Mike Daum, good damn player.
Took him #1 overall in my college BBall fantasy draft. He's a beast.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:16 pm DePaul.

No, it's where I should have transferred so I wouldn't have Jayhawk fans such as yourself on message boards feeling a need to be an asshole towards me the past month or so because they don't like what I have to say.

I made that Sherron comment/assumption that he may/should/will consider transferring many years ago based on - let's see here..... While at KU he had a child die, was accused of sexual assault, had another child born, and his Mother was going through health issues.
I thought MAYBE he would/should transfer back to Chicago/DePaul.
Gee, I left KU and came back to Chicago when my father was dying so perhaps his mother's condition had some influence on my feeling the way I did - and also that he had a child back in Chicago he might want to be with.
I guess that makes me a bad guy for thinking as such.
So he never transferred and he stayed at KU - and the rest is history. Thankfully I was wrong.
Good for him, good for KU and KU fans.
9 or 10 years later you still have ammo you can and are using against me - so good for you too.

Your continuously giving me (and others) shit the last month seems to give you a purpose, so by all means please continue if it is indeed serving you a purpose. Trust me DC, it makes you no better of a person than me or anyone else when you choose to do it. Carry on.
Deleted User 75

Zion just got hit in the nose and it started bleeding and he sort of freaked out...it was weird. Hands were quivering...clearly seemed to be fighting to hold back tears. Going to be good video and memes within 24hrs I would imagine.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

What a pussy
Deleted User 75

Cascadia wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:30 pmWhat a pussy
I was shocked at the reaction...the refs even stopped the game while the other team was on a breakaway!..as zion speed walks across the court trying to cover his face and not cry.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Gutter wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:35 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:16 pm DePaul.

No, it's where I should have transferred so I wouldn't have Jayhawk fans such as yourself on message boards feeling a need to be an asshole towards me the past month or so because they don't like what I have to say.

I made that Sherron comment/assumption that he may/should/will consider transferring many years ago based on - let's see here..... While at KU he had a child die, was accused of sexual assault, had another child born, and his Mother was going through health issues.
I thought MAYBE he would/should transfer back to Chicago/DePaul.
Gee, I left KU and came back to Chicago when my father was dying so perhaps his mother's condition had some influence on my feeling the way I did - and also that he had a child back in Chicago he might want to be with.
I guess that makes me a bad guy for thinking as such.
So he never transferred and he stayed at KU - and the rest is history. Thankfully I was wrong.
Good for him, good for KU and KU fans.
9 or 10 years later you still have ammo you can and are using against me - so good for you too.

Your continuously giving me (and others) shit the last month seems to give you a purpose, so by all means please continue if it is indeed serving you a purpose. Trust me DC, it makes you no better of a person than me or anyone else when you choose to do it. Carry on.
I like "hi, how am I?" Gutter better than whiney Gutter.
Deleted User 75

JFC plano. You're not funny. You try so hard.
vegashawk

Post by vegashawk »

So #11 Texas Tech plays Duke Thursday. Anyone think this will be much of a game? I think Tech gets exposed big time.
Honored to have been voted 2017 kansascrimson poster of the year
Deleted User 75

Duke didn't look very good for about 10min of the first half tonight against Princeton. I haven't watched TT, but Duke is far from invincible. I think TT will be able to keep it relatively competitive.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

#14 Buffalo defeats Syracuse 71-59. The game was at the Carrier Dome and Syracuse was supposed to be good this year.
Buffalo is now 11-0 and meets #20 Marquette on Friday. That should be a telling game as West Virginia has been the only other ranked (at the time Buffalo defeated them in Morgantown) team Buffalo meets until the dance.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

They'll go undefeated and be our #16 seed.

Cuz Buffalo Bulls.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

I see you haven’t been paying attention.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

To?
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

Perhaps I misunderstood. Explain your reasoning why you think Buffalo will be a 16 seed despite being ranked 14th in the country and, I suspect, favorites in every game they will play between now and the tournament.
Buffalo has been to the NCAA tournament three of the last four years. There are only two teams in the mighty Big 12 that can say that.