Another mass shooting

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:40 pm I apologize for thinking thinking skinhead when I saw a man with a shaved head being led away from a murder scene. It was not skinheads. Just a tribute as the Conchords would say.
lots of people are bald and/or have shaved heads. Amazing, I know, but.....many, maybe even most, of those people aren't doing it as a "tribute" to skinheads.

If my hairline recedes dramatically or if my balding back spot gets too terribly much worse I have thought about shaving it as opposed to fighting it with a terrible combover.

If thay happens I'll be sure not to come to your house for dinner. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about with whom you might be associated.
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Skinheads also tend to wear red and white. There are skinhead bands and fashion. I simply stated the guy looked like one. With all due respect to the outrage police here.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:46 pm
Sparko wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:40 pm I apologize for thinking thinking skinhead when I saw a man with a shaved head being led away from a murder scene. It was not skinheads. Just a tribute as the Conchords would say.
lots of people are bald and/or have shaved heads. Amazing, I know, but.....many, maybe even most, of those people aren't doing it as a "tribute" to skinheads.

If my hairline recedes dramatically or if my balding back spot gets too terribly much worse I have thought about shaving it as opposed to fighting it with a terrible combover.

If thay happens I'll be sure not to come to your house for dinner. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about with whom you might be associated.
If I see you being led away from a multiple shooting, I will be sure to remember the deference you deserve as an unaffiliated man without hair.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:54 pm Skinheads also tend to wear red and white. There are skinhead bands and fashion. I simply stated the guy looked like one. With all due respect to the outrage police here.
It was a Chiefs parade! lol holy shit.

You're aware of their colors yea?

bloods are pretty strong in KCMO too....also red

81s, red/Whites, Hells Angel's also favor Red and White. Pretty big group of them in KCMO too.

So, it's solved He was a skinhead Hells Angel, Blood Chiefs fan. phew...glad we cleared that up.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Sparko apologized

let it go
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Guns are so out of control we can't even assume we know what flavor of nut pulls the trigger.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

It's not 1979, Uncle Joe.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

2017 saw a rise in white supremacy and affiliated gang activity, coinciding with Trump. But Aryan violence from prisons has never ebbed. Mizzourah
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:15 pm Sparko apologized

let it go
^^^
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Shirley wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:36 pm

let it go
^^^
A. You're missing the point. You can't apologize for being crazy.

B. Did he? Really?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

FYI, that person may not even be one of the suspects. Word around KC is that that guy in the red was just arrested for drunk & disorderly. Just a lesson to learn that fast news is rarely accurate news. We'll know more when we know more.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Just look at this nEo-NaZi!

TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

let it go
hmm

again, tables turned im guessing the response wouldn't be this non chalant

in fact, ive seen that it isnt.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:54 pm

let it go
hmm

i don’t follow
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:57 pm

let it go
hmm

i don’t follow
If Randy saw a picture of a guy with light brown skin and a big bushy beard being arrested and posted about how it was clearly the work of ISIS or Al Qaeda, "the board" would probably not be so likely to forgive him, even if he mustered up a sarcastic, half-assed apology.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

let it go
hmm

i don’t follow
if someone stated he was a gangbanger, or a Muslim, or a trans, or a antisemite, or Jewish, or gay, or whatever other marginal category you want to throw out there based on one physical trait there would be a mob of posters here screaming from the hilltops.
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:05 pm

hmm

i don’t follow
If Randy saw a picture of a guy with light brown skin and a big bushy beard being arrested and posted about how it was clearly the work of ISIS or Al Qaeda, "the board" would probably not be so likely to forgive him, even if he mustered up a sarcastic, half-assed apology.
I once got banned for a week for saying arterio morris quickness would have helped this team

If I even comment on this thread it's likely to cause a board meltdown
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:05 pm

hmm

i don’t follow
Randy is a dumbass who says dumbass things like that all the time. Like every other time, his dumbass statement and any half ass apology (if it was attempted which it never is) would just be ignored as we roll on to dealing with the next dumbass thing he says. It's the same issue with Trump. At some point, the volume of shit gets so deep that all you can do is hope not to drown in it.

I didn't read TRad's comment as forgiveness; just a "move on with it, this is dumb".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

hmm
Just Ledoux it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:52 pm Just look at this nEo-NaZi!

Neo nazis buy shoes too