Another mass shooting

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by Deleted User 75 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:53 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:02 pm https://www.foxnews.com/us/coast-guard- ... rosecutors

Another white nationalist with an armory full of weapons, ammo and a hit list of Democratic politicians.
and I can't help but think if this guy wasn't white then you wouldn't give a shit.
Why would you even go there?
Why wouldn't I ?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:53 am

and I can't help but think if this guy wasn't white then you wouldn't give a shit.
Why wouldn't I ?
Yeah, I forgot that your only purpose here is to say stupid shit.
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:03 am

Why wouldn't I ?
In addition I also post fantastic memes and instagram videos....as well as provide information and in depth golf analysis when the season gets going.

Give credit where it is due plano. I'm a top golf contributor.

On the other hand you're best known for your go to "JFC", which is always a worthwhile contribution to ANY subject.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:13 am

Why wouldn't I ?
In addition I also post fantastic memes and instagram videos....as well as provide information and in depth golf analysis when the season gets going.

On the other hand you're best known for your go to "JFC", which is always a worthwhile contribution to ANY subject.
When I dole out a JFC, it is usually warranted.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:14 am

Using "the Lord's" name "in vain" is never warranted.
I'll add a meme for Illini's sake.

Deleted User 62

Gutter wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:35 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:14 am

Using "the Lord's" name "in vain" is never warranted.
I'll add a meme for Illini's sake.

I ain't got no Jeebus in my life...
Deleted User 75

Gutter bringing the funny today!

Meme game strong!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Rationalizing white nationalism now.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 75

That's exactly what is happening.

How'd you figure me out?
Deleted User 75

Nobody rationalized anything Geezer. I know you're old so memory is fading.

Racism is bad. Domestic terrorists are bad. Regardless of race or political affiliation. It's all bad stuff that I highly doubt anyone on this board truly is okay with.

My comments had less to do with this specific instance, other than the dramatic "armory" comment...and more to do with a few people on this board constantly going out of their way to make sure we all know how bad white people are....mostly just to make themselves feel good. It's a self-righteous thing. And it's weird. The same effort isn't made to point out instances of other races, and in fact it's frequent that a white person incident is used to somehow excuse actions when it's another race. It's not about violence, it's about race.

"Oh, an illegal immigrant murdered a family?....well what about this crazy white guy!"

It's stupid.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am Nobody rationalized anything Geezer. I know you're old so memory is fading.

Racism is bad. Domestic terrorists are bad. Regardless of race or political affiliation. It's all bad stuff that I highly doubt anyone on this board truly is okay with.

My comments had less to do with this specific instance, other than the dramatic "armory" comment...and more to do with a few people on this board constantly going out of their way to make sure we all know how bad white people are....mostly just to make themselves feel good. It's a self-righteous thing. And it's weird. The same effort isn't made to point out instances of other races, and in fact it's frequent that a white person incident is used to somehow excuse actions when it's another race. It's not about violence, it's about race.

"Oh, an illegal immigrant murdered a family?....well what about this crazy white guy!"

It's stupid.
JFC
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Dum Dum defending Trump and Caucasians.
Deleted User 75

Defending trump? Where?

Defending Caucasians? Sure, but only the innocent 1s.

I don't think it's right to group or judge an entire race of people together based on the actions of a few. Regardless of which race it is.

I think it is counter productive to what twocoach truly wants. Which is fairness and equality in potential opportunity for all races....continually being intentionally critical of a single race does nothing. It's done nothing for trump being continually critical of illegal immigrants (although illegal immigrants arent a race)...mainly people from Mexico....it's wrong for someone to be continually critical of black people, while ignoring other races.

I love all the people.
Deleted User 75

Some of you need to find a better way to deal with white guilt maybe?

I don't feel guilty because I am not racist and do not do racist things. Never have. Never will.
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Never is a strong word. You've never done a "racist thing". Sorry, I just don't believe it.
Might also depend on who gets to determine what you've said/done is racist.
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 pm Some of you need to find a better way to deal with white guilt maybe?
JFC
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:09 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 pm Some of you need to find a better way to deal with white guilt maybe?
JFC
I love you my brother.
#tooblessedtobestressed
Deleted User 62

Hey, sorry for not wanting the white nationalist Nazi planning to take out his "enemies list" to be black.

You got me.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

I don't feel guilty because I am not racist and do not do racist things. Never have. Never will.
the fact that one feels the need to proclaim such a thing often speaks volumes
Deleted User 75

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:12 pm

the fact that one feels the need to proclaim such a thing often speaks volumes
I agree in some instances that is absolutely true....I'm not looking for you to validate me or my statement. You can draw whatever conclusions you want about me. I highly doubt I've done anything that would warrant you thinking I'm racist...but that's on you.