Another mass shooting

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by twocoach »

My god you're a drama queen. I didn't make "everything about race". I stated that he was a white nationalist, which he was.

Mentioning race isn't "making it all about race". Joining a white nationalist group is "making it all about race".

I am not trying to comment on my own white priviledge (whatever the fuck you even mean by that) or to put anyone in their place. Good grief your brain shoots off in weird directions.

It was merely a comment to note that another white nationalist was found to have a bunch of guns and a plan to murder a bunch of politicians. There has been an increase in cases such as these and it is concerning to me.

But Illy can't pass up a soapbox or a chance to spazz out and use #woke so we get to wade through his verbal diarrhea explosion. Again. Fun.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:36 pm Some of you need to find a better way to deal with white guilt maybe?

I don't feel guilty because I am not racist and do not do racist things. Never have. Never will.
You just need to stop assuming your Instagram meme view of people is even remotely accurate. Your electronic filter is clouding your ability to understand actual humans.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am Nobody rationalized anything Geezer. I know you're old so memory is fading.

Racism is bad. Domestic terrorists are bad. Regardless of race or political affiliation. It's all bad stuff that I highly doubt anyone on this board truly is okay with.

My comments had less to do with this specific instance, other than the dramatic "armory" comment...and more to do with a few people on this board constantly going out of their way to make sure we all know how bad white people are....mostly just to make themselves feel good. It's a self-righteous thing. And it's weird. The same effort isn't made to point out instances of other races, and in fact it's frequent that a white person incident is used to somehow excuse actions when it's another race. It's not about violence, it's about race.

"Oh, an illegal immigrant murdered a family?....well what about this crazy white guy!"

It's stupid.
I do not own any guns. To me, more guns than you can hold in your hands at once and more ammo than you could carry to your car in one trip is an armory.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Geezer wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 am Rationalizing white nationalism now.
He takes the Trump route which is to change the argument to something totally different and totally stupid for just long enough that people get sick of the stupidity of it and walk away without ever addressing, or even really discussing the actual problem. A member of our military is an admiting white nationalist with several (better) guns, rounds of ammo and a hit list of humans. He talked about unleashing a plague and murdering people yet Illy is here arguing that talking about it is only to satisfy our white guilt.

Truly moronic.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Geezer wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:17 am Rationalizing white nationalism now.

Truly moronic.
Illy in a nutshell.

I will check back on the progress of this thread tomorrow (most likely 4 pages along)
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am Nobody rationalized anything Geezer. I know you're old so memory is fading.

Racism is bad. Domestic terrorists are bad. Regardless of race or political affiliation. It's all bad stuff that I highly doubt anyone on this board truly is okay with.

My comments had less to do with this specific instance, other than the dramatic "armory" comment...and more to do with a few people on this board constantly going out of their way to make sure we all know how bad white people are....mostly just to make themselves feel good. It's a self-righteous thing. And it's weird. The same effort isn't made to point out instances of other races, and in fact it's frequent that a white person incident is used to somehow excuse actions when it's another race. It's not about violence, it's about race.

"Oh, an illegal immigrant murdered a family?....well what about this crazy white guy!"

It's stupid.
I do not own any guns. To me, more guns than you can hold in your hands at once and more ammo than you could carry to your car in one trip is an armory.
Well nobody really holds two guns at once and accurately does anything. But different guns obviousky have different purposes. So having multiple guns is not unreasonable. And i can easily carry 1000 rounds to a car in one trip.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 pm
twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:42 pm

It's stupid.
Well nobody really holds two guns at once and accurately does anything. But different guns obviousky have different purposes. So having multiple guns is not unreasonable. And i can easily carry 1000 rounds to a car in one trip.
(Insert missed point gif here)
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Just countering your over the top armory stance.

Obviously this guy is bad news, ni ot defending him. I just hate the knee jerk gun hate that always follows. A gun is nothing more than a tool and cannot hurt someone on its own. They are not yet robotized.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

TDub wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:43 am Just countering your over the top armory stance.

Obviously this guy is bad news, ni ot defending him. I just hate the knee jerk gun hate that always follows. A gun is nothing more than a tool and cannot hurt someone on its own. They are not yet robotized.
I shoot, a lot.
I own 4 guns (really need to get rid of a couple), never travelled with more than 50-100 rounds at once.

At peak, I may have 1,000 rounds of ammo....of 4 different caliber..type...etc.

And I never carry a gun on my person.

I assume some would think that I am under-ammo'd and some would think I am overboard.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

kubandalum wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:10 pm An interview with the author. Interesting. 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxFayuLMGA
I purchased the book. Fascinating! I’m a little over half way through it, and only up to the 1950s so far. I highly recommend this book.
https://www.amazon.com/Negroes-Gun-Blac ... B00E2RWQHM
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Many schools in CO are closed today cuz of some developing story of a woman with a gun who is “obsessed” with Columbine shooting...
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I blame the New York Times.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:23 pm I blame the New York Times.
^^^

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8200621057
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Feral wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:03 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:23 pm I blame the New York Times.
^^^

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8200621057
What a fucking crybaby
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Apparently, republican policies are so repugnant to the majority of Americans that their survival depends on imploring our country's adversaries to help them. On an ardent nationwide conspiracy to disenfranchise American citizens who aren't likely to vote for them, and playing on American's fears based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, guns, abortion, religion, etc., etc. Because otherwise, they don't have a chance. Running on their policies and ideas without ramping up fear and trying to divide us doesn't even occur to them. WTF is beneath them?

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1 ... 8296135685
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Jacob Wohl is a vile piece of shit. If there is any justice, he will do jail time for this latest "stunt."
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

in the name of winning?

because he's a homophobe?

i really struggle to understand why people are motivated to do shit like this