Another mass shooting

Ugh.
TDub
Contributor

Re: Another mass shooting

Post by TDub »

I dont know what it is, those arent interesting to me, looks like a modified machine pistol of some sort, bigger than say a tech 9, maybe in the range of a sig Sauer mpx style.

It's here I should reiterate that I'm good with these style of weapons not being around. There is no use for them other than for human damage. They are notoriously unreliable, inaccurate and exist solely for the purpose of laying down a spray of bullets quickly without any thout if precision. There's no practical use for these (even significantly less practical use than you're favorite targets, the AR).

Also sounds like it wasnt a pre planned mass attack but a dispute between a group of 3 kids. 2 of the detained are under 18, perhaps gang related. Given that information I'm fairly confident in saying these were not legally obtained weapons. Could be wrong, but, aeema to be pointing that direction.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:19 am Looks like a nub stock M4 knock off.
That is a SERIOUS magazine too!
could be something like that, didn't think of that option.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

that doesn’t look like any sort of “handgun” i’m aware of…even a fully modded out one
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:31 am I dont know what it is, those arent interesting to me, looks like a modified machine pistol of some sort, bigger than say a tech 9, maybe in the range of a sig Sauer mpx style.

It's here I should reiterate that I'm good with these style of weapons not being around. There is no use for them other than for human damage. They are notoriously unreliable, inaccurate and exist solely for the purpose of laying down a spray of bullets quickly without any thout if precision. There's no practical use for these (even significantly less practical use than you're favorite targets, the AR).

Also sounds like it wasnt a pre planned mass attack but a dispute between a group of 3 kids. 2 of the detained are under 18, perhaps gang related. Given that information I'm fairly confident in saying these were not legally obtained weapons. Could be wrong, but, aeema to be pointing that direction.
Nub stocks and 60 round mags should not exist. Same with silencers.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:32 am
Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:19 am Looks like a nub stock M4 knock off.
That is a SERIOUS magazine too!
could be something like that, didn't think of that option.
All AR style weapons are fairly easy to spot. Even with all of the Tacti-Cool add-ons, they still look like a single tube though the receiver chassis.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:36 am
TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:31 am I dont know what it is, those arent interesting to me, looks like a modified machine pistol of some sort, bigger than say a tech 9, maybe in the range of a sig Sauer mpx style.

Nub stocks and 60 round mags should not exist. Same with silencers.
This.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TDub wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:31 am
Also sounds like it wasnt a pre planned mass attack but a dispute between a group of 3 kids. 2 of the detained are under 18, perhaps gang related.
But...muh...skinheads!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

DC wants an apology to skinheads for a gang member with a skinhead. Nope.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

So, a guy with a bald head is 100% a skin head?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:44 pm So, a guy with a bald head is 100% a skin head?
I'm gonna need that hair guy Bill Self used before long then.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:44 pm So, a guy with a bald head is 100% a skin head?
Shaved head. Cauliflower ears. Murder suspect. The first shots of him from behind looked a lot like Aryan Nation types. BYMMV
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Sparko wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:47 pm
Shaved head. Cauliflower ears. Murder suspect. The first shots of him from behind looked a lot like Aryan Nation types. BYMMV
ok, so let's Missy Elliot this statement, brwak it down, flip it and reverse it.

Now. how's that go?
Just Ledoux it
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Sparko wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:58 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 pm
Sparko wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:32 pm One of the shooters looked like a Skinhead
OMFG
They showed a Skinhead being led away in cuffs. Possible it was just a bald guy in the wrong place at wrong time. Here is a much closer photo from the front

https://www.themirror.com/news/us-news/ ... 339857.amp
Just looks like a light-skinned African American or Hispanic guy with a shaved head to deal with a receding hairline to me.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Some people say he was a member of the cleanup crew.

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:07 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:33 pm

OMFG
They showed a Skinhead being led away in cuffs. Possible it was just a bald guy in the wrong place at wrong time. Here is a much closer photo from the front

Just looks like a light-skinned African American or Hispanic guy with a shaved head to deal with a receding hairline to me.
He's been identified as being many different things by those who want him to be something he's probably not.
For example....

https://twitter.com/BasedSavannah/statu ... 9184851216

Ummmmm......

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-k ... 3072201635
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:21 pm

He's been identified as being many different things by those who want him to be something he's probably not.
For example....

Ummmmm......

Yep, who knows. Police will have to either charge them or release them soon so we'll know soon enough. But yeah, the absolute last thing that crossed my mind when I saw that was "skinhead looking".
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I apologize for thinking thinking skinhead when I saw a man with a shaved head being led away from a murder scene. It was not skinheads. Just a tribute as the Conchords would say.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

twocoach wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:38 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:21 pm
For example....

Ummmmm......

Yep, who knows. Police will have to either charge them or release them soon so we'll know soon enough. But yeah, the absolute last thing that crossed my mind when I saw that was "skinhead looking".
Yeah. Violent criminal with shaved head. Could easily have been Rotarian.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

social media is the armpit of society, if i’m being generous
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:42 pm social media is the armpit of society, if i’m being generous
Social media is the unwashed ass crack of society; always dark and foul and sometimes full of shit.