Where's the petri dish thread?

Coffee talk.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Re: Where's the petri dish thread?

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm
So in your research, to what do they attribute this huge drop in cases and bad health outcomes, between this period before measles vaccines and after vaccines?
It's obvious, isn't it?

The rapid drop in measles cases began, roughly, in 1963. RoN dEsAnTiS wasn't born until 1978.

That's nO cOiNcIdEnCe!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm
japhy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm
So in your research, to what do they attribute this huge drop in cases and bad health outcomes, between this period before measles vaccines and after vaccines?
It's obvious, isn't it?

The rapid drop in measles cases began, roughly, in 1963. RoN dEsAnTiS wasn't born until 1978.

That's nO cOiNcIdEnCe!
I'm sorry but why is 1963 significant? What happened in 1963 that correlates to measles cases dropping?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

So let’s recap.

Ron Desantis had a job as a lawyer once upon a time.

Measles almost disappeared as a disease of concern in the US at one point but was resurgent around 2014, no idea why, but I do member that Jenny McCarthy was kinda hot back then. And measles seems to be making a mini resurgence now although the reasons are not clear.

Ron Desantis is a governor now.

And sumthing sumthing sumthing about trumpty dumpty being a hero when he pushed the operation warpspeed and then he tried to undermine the vaccine once it came to the public and his Fuckwit Medical Science followers pushed back so he pushed horse deworming pills instead but then took credit for the vaccine and was then hospitalized with covid in a master class of gaslighting and blatherpandering. I must say his multiple 180s on the covid and the vaccine is one of the greatest moments in rubefucking history in my memory.

But like Old Balls Brandon my memory ain’t good so who knows?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

So...close
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

These days my level of effort is not what it used to be.

I can own that. Maybe
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Sometimes DC forgets and sends ransom notes to the wrong board. Age.