Post by Deleted User 89 »

MRSA is a bitch
Deleted User 89

Re: Where's the petri dish thread?

Deleted User 286

Post by Deleted User 286 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am anti-vaxxers at it again...

https://www.newsweek.com/vaxxed-2-ticke ... ed-1468899
Is this where we are supposed to point out that most anti-vaxxers are liberal lunatics?

I mean, that's what we do here, right? Blame everything on whichever political party we don't identity with?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

No.
You don't do that here.
Do that on the poli-bored.
Deleted User 286

LOL ya okay.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Can we just send Illy to Gusherville?
Deleted User 89

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:04 pm interesting...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... r-diseases
Like everything else about our immune systems, that is fascinating!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 286

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:52 pm Can we just send Illy to Gusherville?
LOL @ "we".

All your old ass has to do is hit ignore. I know many old people aren't tech savvy, but a geezer gamer like yourself should be able to figure it out. Maybe that fat red head wife of yours could help you out?
Deleted User 89

gtfo of this thread if you aren’t contributing, cracker
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:54 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:52 pm Can we just send Illy to Gusherville?
LOL @ "we".

All your old ass has to do is hit ignore. I know many old people aren't tech savvy, but a geezer gamer like yourself should be able to figure it out. Maybe that fat red head wife of yours could help you out?
I assume I won't have to hit ignore. You seem to be headed back toward the exit anyway.
Deleted User 286

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 am
LOL @ "we".

I assume I won't have to hit ignore. You seem to be headed back toward the exit anyway.
If mean words are all it takes to get banned then there won't be many left around here....but you keep wishin'.
Deleted User 62

Deleted User 286 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:58 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 am

LOL @ "we".

If mean words are all it takes to get banned then there won't be many left around here....but you keep wishin'.
Bump.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Add this to the list of reasons why we deserve to live without other people's dogs constantly in our space:

https://twitter.com/crampell/status/120 ... ">December

An illness resistant to multiple drugs that has hit 13 states and led to four hospitalizations is probably spread by the cutest of culprits, health officials say.

The evidence points to puppies.

Thirty people have reported infections as of Tuesday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which says the outbreak seems to stem mostly from dogs purchased at pet shops. About 70 percent of those sickened who were interviewed reported contact with a pet store puppy.

No single supplier has been connected to cases of the illness, which often involves bloody diarrhea and can be transmitted through animal feces. But investigations so far link 12 affected people to Petland, a national chain implicated in a previous spate of puppy-related illness involving the same kind of bacteria, campylobacter. Five of those 12 people were Petland employees, the CDC said.

[...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

people shouldn’t buy dogs from pet shops anyway
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Seems my granddaughter had some kind of funk last weekend while we were visiting. She shared the love with me. Kids = germ factories.
Defense. Rebounds.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:27 pm people shouldn’t buy dogs from pet shops anyway
This is correct. It's not necessarily dogs that are the problem. It is puppy mills, and pet shop puppies. Lots of problems with those dogs. And it's certainly not the dogs fault.
Just Ledoux it