republicans have no shame

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by twocoach »

Paul1 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:49 am Good lord, I can create a goofy faced picture of anyone who has ever spoken on video. Come on.
I'm sure you could.
Maybe I should come up with whacked out things they have all said? But then you would tell me that you could come up with a whacked out thing everyone has said.
Can you explain to me and convince me why these people are definitely not whack jobs?
My point being, while you and I might not think they are whack jobs, why are we right and others who think they are whack jobs wrong?
Each one of them may have policy ideas that some individual could consider "whacky" but I do not believe that any of them are fundamentally mentally unstable, which is what labeling someone a "whack job" means to me.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Donald Trump isnt a whack job even though his transactional system of morals ("what does this action/interaction/person do for ME") is so different than mine that he seems mentally unstable.

Trump doesn't do things because they are right or wrong. He does things because they will benefit him personally in some manner.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TDub wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:23 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:55 am The gop has its’ wackjobs. But so does the democrats.

I don’t understand how anyone can support either team.
Cop out, bull shit answer.
You will say that no matter the answer. You are just as blinded as those who blindly support trump. Though, you will never admit it because you are thoroughly convinced you are right and there is no other opinion or option that matters to you.

Which, is ok, but it's silly to not see the hypocrisy in that line of thought.
So, you must be ok with the entire GOP going along silently with every horrible thing that this President and his administration have done?

Oh, BTW, I have been a Republican for the majority of my adult life.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 am

Cop out, bull shit answer.
You will say that no matter the answer. You are just as blinded as those who blindly support trump. Though, you will never admit it because you are thoroughly convinced you are right and there is no other opinion or option that matters to you.

So, you must be ok with the entire GOP going along silently with every horrible thing that this President and his administration have done?

You are wrong to state the "entire" GOP goes along silently with every horrible thing that Trump and the administration have done.

For example......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics ... index.html
Deleted User 62

2 or 3, plus a maybe from McConnell.

Like I said......
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Paul1 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:13 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:51 am

You are wrong to state the "entire" GOP goes along silently with every horrible thing that Trump and the administration have done.

For example......

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/politics ... index.html
Meaningless farts into the wind.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

jeep & two - I'm on board that the majority of Pubs are shameful chicken shits who won't/don't speak up. Loyalty or ignorance? Both? Neither? Doesn't really matter. It's basic common sense to know the difference between right and wrong. It's pussies who stand back and don't say/do anything about it.
Yes, I am strongly opinionated. I wish more people were.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Paul1 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:14 pm jeep & two - I'm on board that the majority of Pubs are shameful chicken shits who won't/don't speak up. Loyalty or ignorance? Both? Neither? Doesn't really matter. It's basic common sense to know the difference between right and wrong. It's pussies who stand back and don't say/do anything about it.
Yes, I am strongly opinionated. I wish more people were.
Trump has already shown that he will sick his followers on those that speak up against him and make every effort to shout them out of office when they come up for reelection. Which ultimately means that there are simply too many people in the GOP base that have bought this con job hook, line and sinker for their "objections" to mean much. It seems like it would be dividing the Republican base in half but not enough republicans are outraged by this absurdity enough to vote against it.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

All of this should come as no surprise.

In the middle of the night, alone with their own thoughts, Republicans agree and embrace exactly what Trump is doing.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

A lot of broad brushes being painted with, hope its just a primer coat.
Just Ledoux it
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

Broad brushes are used when no Republican meaningfully objects to this staggering level of racism from the leader of The Party of Lincoln.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Leawood wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 pm Broad brushes are used when no Republican meaningfully objects to this staggering level of racism from the leader of The Party of Lincoln.
"See how they run!"

Sir Mitt Bravely Ran Away: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/romney-t ... 833c5d63c2
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Leawood wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 pm Broad brushes are used when no Republican meaningfully objects to this staggering level of racism from the leader of The Party of Lincoln.
House Republican leaders today stood by Trump and alleged that the outrage over Trumps statement was simply all about politics and is only happening to revive the call for impeachment.

No broad brush any more, folks. Shameless, spineless and clueless.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 am Donald Trump isnt a whack job even though his transactional system of morals ("what does this action/interaction/person do for ME") is so different than mine that he seems mentally unstable.

Trump doesn't do things because they are right or wrong. He does things because they will benefit him personally in some manner.
i don’t think narcissists of his ilk are all that far from objectively being considered a whack job

the pathological lying alone should get him there
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:02 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 am Donald Trump isnt a whack job even though his transactional system of morals ("what does this action/interaction/person do for ME") is so different than mine that he seems mentally unstable.

i don’t think narcissists of his ilk are all that far from objectively being considered a whack job

Virtually everything he says and does is insane on my scale but he lives on a different planet than I do. None of what comes naturally to him would ever be a thing that I would choose. He would lie to his father about his mother and I have doubt he'd diddle his own daughter if she'd let him.

If it puts money in his pocket or gets his rocks off then he'll do it. If not, then he doesn't find interest in it. That's the grand total of his entire "moral" scale.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:41 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Virtually everything he says and does is insane on my scale but he lives on a different planet than I do. None of what comes naturally to him would ever be a thing that I would choose. He would lie to his father about his mother and I have doubt he'd diddle his own daughter if she'd let him.

If it puts money in his pocket or gets his rocks off then he'll do it. If not, then he doesn't find interest in it. That's the grand total of his entire "moral" scale.
"...he'd diddle his own daughter if she'd let him..."

Don't be ridiculous!

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 62

Gross, she is full on nippled in daddy's lap.
I imagine he is diamond hard
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I mean seriously. I didnt grow up around fucking weirdos like that. We had our own weirdos but WTF?

We all see what's going on there, right?
Deleted User 62

Wait.... is Ivanka one of Epstein's "girls"?

'Cause, that would make sense