So...Alex Acosta...

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by seahawk »

Looks more and more like Meghan is a wise woman. Growing up near Hollywood and not in Buckingham Palace undoubtedly helps.

https://twitter.com/AliWatkins/status/1 ... 5579196422
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Since he's in the news again:

Giuffre, now 36, has said she was abused by Epstein at his Florida mansion from 2000 to 2002, when she was 16 to 19 years old. Beginning in late 2014, Giuffre began publicly accusing Dershowitz, now 81, of sexually assaulting her during the time she was with Epstein, purportedly at Epstein’s direction. By that time, the statute of limitations would have passed for a criminal case. Dershowitz immediately began an aggressive campaign to deny Giuffre’s charges, calling her a “certified, complete, total liar” and making statements such as “I can prove conclusively that she made the whole thing up.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... vid-boies/
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

A woman claiming she was Jeffrey Epstein’s “first-known victim” says she was sexually abused by the now-dead pedophile — who called himself her “Godfather” — when she was 13 years old.

Jane Doe met Epstein and his friend, Ghislaine Maxwell, in the summer of 1994 at Michigan’s Interlochen Arts Camp, where she was in voice training, according to newly filed court papers suing Epstein’s estate and Maxwell.

snip

The court papers also claim Epstein introduced her to President Trump when she was 14 years old, allegedly elbowing Trump and saying, “This is a good one, right?”

“Trump smiled and nodded in agreement,” the suit states.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/new-jeffr ... underwear/
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Not a big fan of the British monarchy, but have always respected Queen Elizabeth for her service in WWII. However, she let it be known how displeased she was with Meghan and Harry and then the very next Sunday turns up at church with her pedophile loving son smiling next to her. He even gets to keep his His Royal Highness designation.

If the monarchy ends over this, it's on Elizabeth and she deserves to have it be so. I'm going to have to find my Scottish roommate online and tell her she was always correct, they're corrupt to the core.

Last month Andrew skipped the main 11am Christmas Day service at Sandringham, where members of the royal family traditionally walk to church and meet members of the public. Instead, he attended a 9am service, before the crowd was admitted into the estate grounds, and he was caught by cameras walking in deep conversation with Prince Charles.

But on Sunday as the Queen met fans, Andrew stood smiling alongside her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Queen.html
Don't inject Lysol.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

WTF
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:19 pm Image
Hey, that means that Harvey has the authentic ability to do what I hoped DC...Psych....and Illanoy would do.
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Weird flex, but okay.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:05 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:19 pm Image
Hey, that means that Harvey has the authentic ability to do what I hoped DC...Psych....and Illanoy would do.
You stay classy, Plano.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

What do you want us to do to our vaginas?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Oh my, not a good look for Prince Andrew.

Prince Andrew reportedly described Virginia Giuffre as ‘a very sick girl’ following an interview she gave in 2011 about the alleged abuse she suffered from the late accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, The Daily Mail reports. After Giuffre described to the British press the type of abuse she said she went through at the hands of Epstein in February 2011, Prince Andrew's friend—Jonathan Rowland—messaged him: “Hope the press isn't getting you down to [sic] much.” “Not at all!” the prince reportedly replied. “She is a very sick girl apparently. The innuendo is the problem. But there is nothing that one can do for that! Shrug and move on,” he said, according to the Mail, which said it had seen the text message exchange. The prince declined to comment.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-an ... irl-report
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

My goodness gracious, perhaps some more speculation about age of consent in England and whether the Prince had sex with the trafficked young woman when she was 16 or 17 is in order.

The revelation comes as:

The Duke faces mounting demands, including from Ms Roberts, to co-operate with an FBI investigation into Epstein's sordid activities;

Four of Epstein's other alleged victims urge Andrew to talk to the FBI for the sake of 'your daughters and their children', warning him in a powerful open letter published in today's Mail on Sunday that 'the world is watching';

This newspaper reveals that the Prince also sent the same associate a repellent 'joke' about breast cancer, raising serious questions about his judgment.

The Duke made both the bad-taste joke and his comment about Ms Roberts' health to his friend Jonathan Rowland in 2011.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -girl.html
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Good luck with that. There are very good reasons why they are not arresting Maxwell. They do anything to her and she'll spill the beans. Have to wonder if someone is going to take her out eventually.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Because they don't want more information to come out on your guy Trump and his buddy Dershowitz?
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

soo Epstein’s fixer and recruiter Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested?

He’s apparently been in hiding since Epstein was arrested last summer...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:14 am soo Epstein’s fixer and recruiter Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested?

He’s apparently been in hiding since Epstein was arrested last summer...
Yeah, this will get interesting if she decides to start cutting deals. Curious to see where she has been and where she was finally arrested and whether or not she can stay alive while in custody...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I think that was supposed to be a she, btw.

Silly pronouns.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:46 am I think that was supposed to be a she, btw.

Silly pronouns.
Maybe a sex change was how she avoided capture to this point....
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Oh my. I'll say again that Meghan seems to have been wise to spirit her husband and child away from whatever is going to be coming out.

Maxwell and Spacey sitting on the royal thrones at Buckingham Palace. It's alleged that Andrew brought young women to sit on the thrones to impress them.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine ... e=Royalist
Don't inject Lysol.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Maxwell given paper clothes, bed sheets removed from cell, cuz she’s apparently on suicide watch.

Justice department appointed officials to keep an eye on her...