Ugh.
Deleted User 318

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by Deleted User 318 »

RIP Ghislaine.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Is it bad that I feel like the justice department appointing officials makes it MORE likely she ends up dead, not less?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

NiceDC wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:04 pm RIP Ghislaine.

I think i saw she has covid19. So if the fix is in then the cover up has already been set in motion.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'll be surprised if Maxwell is still alive in 2021.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:01 pm Maxwell given paper clothes, bed sheets removed from cell, cuz she’s apparently on suicide watch.

Justice department appointed officials to keep an eye on her...
What could go wrong there...
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I want to thank Chiknbut (no bullshit) for sharing this story in the feminism thread. Turns out there may be more to the Judge's son shooting.

"Judge Salas had recently been assigned to a civil financial fraud case tied to Jeffrey Epstein. It was brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the bank made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor 'high-risk' customers including convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein."

Hmmmm.

https://www.dailycelebuk.com/News/Feder ... river.html
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Seems like a pretty tenuous link to Eppstein. But, not surprising that you don't want to admit that one of your anti-feminist nutcases that your favorite YouTubers spend their time riling up, was just violent.
Don't inject Lysol.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I'm thinking New York or Florida needs to be looking pretty hard into state-level charges against Maxwell.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I'm surprised they even released this, but bravo. They need to release a lot more.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -Docs.html

https://news.yahoo.com/most-significant ... 00778.html
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I dont think that I like Bill gates.

he has not had great answers to his tie to epstein.

he has donated lots of money to supposedly good causes

rumors of him running pretty poor work environment

rumors of him being a weirdo around workers at his house/people ar his house

I know that I don't like that he is buying massive quantities of farmland. he is now the largest farmland owner in America......Bill Gates....computer guy....why?
Just Ledoux it
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:58 am I dont think that I like Bill gates.

he has not had great answers to his tie to epstein.

he has donated lots of money to supposedly good causes

rumors of him running pretty poor work environment

rumors of him being a weirdo around workers at his house/people ar his house

I know that I don't like that he is buying massive quantities of farmland. he is now the largest farmland owner in America......Bill Gates....computer guy....why?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3899
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

sigh.....

I read that Reddit servers have been down.

Ive been worried that you're gonna run out of material. glad to see you've got old reruns on standby to fall back on.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

there seems to be a certain eccentricity among so many of the “smartest” and wealthiest

gates, musk, bezos...hell, even buffet

obviously musk is diagnosed on the spectrum, but it wouldn’t surprise me i the least if all of them are

and NOBODY associated with the sex-trafficking pedo have had good answers regarding that relationship
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

true.....I'm good with flushing them all out and putting them away.

I think if Gates we're proven to be involved in that epstein shit I'd be on board with Oussie to put him away and tske his wealth and redistribute it. or invest it in community. I'm fine with legacy wealth....but I could be convinced in certain scenarios to seize it. Anyone involved in that deserves nothing and should forfeit all rights
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

actually...anyone proven to be involved in that not only deserves forfeiture of all property.....but has also earned a express trip to the next phase of their existence. We can buy the bullet with their own money....save the state the $1.25.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

eh...let em get raped in prison
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I don’t mean to antagonize. Nor to beat a dead horse.

But listen to this discussion. I think there’s a strong correlation between shameless hoarding of wealth, and other sociopathic tendencies.

And yeah, I know he’s supposedly donated money to lots of good causes. Yeah good for him, but also much of that shit is often for little more than tax write-offs.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I believe in his case....and being in Seattle at the time the rumors were....Bill's Philanthropic side was specifically and explicitly directed by his wife and we're an agreement to keep his wife happy and around. It held her out until the kids graduated then she left anyway.

She was a regular at their foundation building and an active participant in the foundations doings. Bill was never around except at media events.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 am I don’t mean to antagonize. Nor to beat a dead horse.

But listen to this discussion. I think there’s a strong correlation between shameless hoarding of wealth, and other sociopathic tendencies.

And yeah, I know he’s supposedly donated money to lots of good causes. Yeah good for him, but also much of that shit is often for little more than tax write-offs.
didn’t read the story, but saw a headline that said something about bezos donating a billion to conservation while amazon destroys the planet

imo, a few good deeds can’t make up for a lifetime of damaging decisions