Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by Deleted User 62 »

seahawk wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:42 am
lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 pm
seahawk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 am

You are one sick creature.
Please do tell. What did I say that was "sick"? What did you imagine in your mind?
Usually, fathers of daughters are not terribly sympathetic to men who traffic young girls. But you're supportive of those fathers not only hanging out with men who traffic young girls, but fucking them as well.

Seems pretty sick to me.
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

seahawk wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:42 am
lobster wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 pm
seahawk wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 am

You are one sick creature.
Please do tell. What did I say that was "sick"? What did you imagine in your mind?
Usually, fathers of daughters are not terribly sympathetic to men who traffic young girls. But you're supportive of those fathers not only hanging out with men who traffic young girls, but fucking them as well.

Seems pretty sick to me.
Um... I'm not sure where you got this nutty idea that I support this behavior. Where did I say this? Point out where I said this.
Deleted User 104

Deleted User 104

Yeah, he just killed himself with an electrical wire.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -neck.html

Those of you who foolishly believed he suicided himself were wrong.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 104

Not looking good for Clinton. And Trump may have been involved too.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

lobster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:33 pm Not looking good for Clinton. And Trump may have been involved too.
Eh, we have known that both of them were associated with Epstein for more than a decade. This isnt some sort of breaking news.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

lobster wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:33 pm Not looking good for Clinton. And Trump may have been involved too.
Yep, it's the kind of web that gets you suicided when you get caught.
It was probably a drag race to get to him first
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Not looking good for Trump and he's the president. If Bill Clinton gets exposed as involved with young women, that's shameful, but he's not currently in any office, what difference is it going to make? He's going to look bad, but that's on him, not the American people.

But Trump, we're going to have a president that we know already has admitted that he basically wanted teenage beauty queens. That's a little embarrassing for us as a nation.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i’m already embarrassed
Deleted User 295

Post by Deleted User 295 »

Both would be equally embarrassing. They're a former and current US President.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:26 pm i’m already embarrassed
Well, at least one thing we know for sure--with Trump it would be Obama's fault.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Noel Casler, who used to work with Trump on The Apprentice. Must be true, it's YouTube--starts at about 3:28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 104

seahawk wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 pm Not looking good for Trump and he's the president. If Bill Clinton gets exposed as involved with young women, that's shameful, but he's not currently in any office, what difference is it going to make? He's going to look bad, but that's on him, not the American people.

But Trump, we're going to have a president that we know already has admitted that he basically wanted teenage beauty queens. That's a little embarrassing for us as a nation.
Umm, it's not less bad what Clinton did just because he's not our current president. He was our president, and he's taken 26 trips to Epstein's island. Both of these guys (if guilty) would be an embarrassment.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

No, Trump is the embarrassment as he represents us as the American people. Quit trying to shift all the blame to Clinton because you know that more ugly stuff will be coming out about your beloved president, Donald Trump.

To quote Casler: He [Donald Trump] would line up the girls on the side of the stage and he would inspect them, literally. Stick his put his little fricking tiny doll fingers in their mouths and look at their teeth.He'd line them up like they were pieces of meat. "He'd be like you, you and you, if you wanna win, I'm in the penthouse suite, come and see me."
Last edited by seahawk on Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Clinton didnt represent us as an american people? They both would be embarrassing. Come on.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:16 pm No, Trump is the embarrassment as he represents us as the American people. Quit trying to shift all the blame to Clinton because you know that more ugly stuff will be coming out about your beloved president, Donald Trump.

Who has tried to shift all the blame to clinton? Who here has said Clinton would be embarrassing but Trump wouldnt be?
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

No shame on you and Lobster. I long ago said that I was tired of Bill Clinton and his antics with women. I said above that what happens with him is on him.

If you want to say how much this behavior of Trump disgusts you, be my guest. If not, that's equally disgusting.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I think it's awful. I just dont know why it wouldn't be just and awful and embarrassing if bill was involved. That's all.
Just Ledoux it