So...Alex Acosta...

Ugh.
Deleted User 295

Re: So...Alex Acosta...

Post by Deleted User 295 »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:25 pm
seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:16 pm No, Trump is the embarrassment as he represents us as the American people. Quit trying to shift all the blame to Clinton because you know that more ugly stuff will be coming out about your beloved president, Donald Trump.

Who has tried to shift all the blame to clinton? Who here has said Clinton would be embarrassing but Trump wouldnt be?
Nobody, but that doesn't matter to seagull.
Deleted User 295

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:36 pm I think it's awful. I just dont know why it wouldn't be just and awful and embarrassing if bill was involved. That's all.
It would be. Most reasonable people agree.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:36 pm I think it's awful. I just dont know why it wouldn't be just and awful and embarrassing if bill was involved. That's all.
Last I heard, Bill Clinton wasn't running for re-election. That's the Donald Trump, the hero of Trump cultists. The fact that you can't even mention that you find Trump fucking young women as disgusting lets us know just what your priorities are.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Last I heard, Bill Clinton wasn't running for re-election. That's the Donald Trump, the hero of Trump cultists. The fact that you can't even mention that you find Trump fucking young women as disgusting lets us know just what your priorities are.
WTF are you talking about? I said I thought it was awful. Regardless of who was doing it.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

And what the fuck does running for election have to do with the actions level of awfulness?

Thw fact that you keep bringing that up says a lot about where YOUR priorities lie.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

One thing about Bill, he definitely pulled some ass.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:06 pm And what the fuck does running for election have to do with the actions level of awfulness?

Thw fact that you keep bringing that up says a lot about where YOUR priorities lie.
Hey, I've said that Bill Clinton is disgusting for hanging out with Eppstein. And I years ago said I was tired of Bill Clinton and his antics with women.

You won't say the same thing about Donald Trump, and based on your strident defenses of him, I can only assume it's about re-election. Even in Alabama they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a creep who targeted young girls.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 295

LOL....he has said the same about Trump several times already, and you keep ignoring those posts. I can only assume it's about re-election.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

No, he did not. He wouldn't mention Trump's name. Simply kept saying awful and then talking about Clinton on several different posts.

Any one of you, Lobster, TDub, you say that Trump is disgusting for associating with Eppstein, fine with me.

But trying already to set up the whataboutism excuses--is disgusting.

I forget, did you defend Roy Moore?
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

JFC your being dense just to be dense.

IT IS AWFUL IF EITHER ONE OF THEM IS INVOLVED. IT IS AWFUL IF TRUMP WAS INVOLVED. IT IS AWFUL IF CLINTON WAS INVOLVED

Stop being obtuse.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

I give up.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 pm JFC your being dense just to be dense.

IT IS AWFUL IF EITHER ONE OF THEM IS INVOLVED. IT IS AWFUL IF TRUMP WAS INVOLVED. IT IS AWFUL IF CLINTON WAS INVOLVED

Stop being obtuse.
One man’s obtuse is another man’s crayzee. Smile, wave, and back away slowly.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 295

I can't imagine why someone called that old lady a cunt.

;-)
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Please don't.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Ixnay on the untcay.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pmPlease don't.
He can't help himself.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

TDub wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 pm JFC your being dense just to be dense.

Stop being obtuse.
No, just was waiting for you to finally say that it's disgusting that Trump is a molester of young girls and I guess that's close enough.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:14 pm I can't imagine why someone called that old lady a cunt.

;-)
I usually wouldn't respond to such as you, but in this case I will.

I've actually done TDub a favor--he's on record as protesting that aspect of Donald Trump, while others have only tried whataboutism to minimize it by mentioning Bill Clinton. Coverups of sexual exploitation have a way of coming forth, especially when tough as nails female reporters like the one at the Miami Herald, who dug out the Epstein story, and the interviewer of Prince Andrew, who sent him into the shadows and threatened the existence of the monarchy. No doubt some of their kind are at work on further details about Epstein and all of his important friends.

Among them Donald Trump, who has admitted publicly already that he's a predator.
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:14 pm I can't imagine why someone called that old lady a cunt.

;-)
When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Kudos to Duchess Meghan for getting her prince husband out of the mess that is the Royal Family, that has handled the Prince Andrew-Epstein stuff so badly.

Maybe there's something to be said for the wisdom of American Hollywood actresses?
Don't inject Lysol.