this message board

Kansas Basketball.
hartjack8
Contributor

Re: this message board

Post by hartjack8 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:08 pm Yeah I’m bummed this place isn’t more buzzing. both today, and in general.

Part of it is on me cuz I admit I missed the game this morning. My bad. Had to work. Dumb time for a game. Tried like hell to get off, but too many of y’all Texans already in town, and at the end of the day I gotta get paid so I can afford to watch sports broadcasting in the first place.

Part of it is on me cuz I could prob be more positive sometimes myself. I shouldn’t be so hard on certain players, even if it’s cuz I have a man crush on other players who are loosing minutes otherwise. I could also be more positive if I was still pulling ass that would otherwise be out of my league, but my wingmen these days are only serviceable at best.

Part of it is cuz 85 left. A big big part. Yuge.

Part of it is the shitty trolls on the politics board. Like, no informed points, no attempts at dialogue, just Russian spamming. Both ways.

Part of it is the posters who avoid this place cuz they whine so much about the politics board even though they hardly post on the politics board in the first place.

Actually, I think the biggest part of it is all the otherwise badass posters who turned out to be a bunch of soft posting pansies. Some anonymous Internet personality rubbed them wrong one day so and they just up and left forever? Who is the real roiboi?

But yeah, chicken and egg, cuz a big part of it is posters who just argue and fight without ever trying to make a substantive point or even at least be funny.

I mean, I at least try to be funny. But without trustee around, I’m afraid I might be the funniest poster here, and the thing is I’m not even that funny!

There is a politics board????? Who cares about that????
Lonestarjayhawk

Post by Lonestarjayhawk »

Unlike some posters, I am quick to make a point, no wasted words and don't feel the need to repeat myself over and over...and over
LONESTARJAYHAWK
Hall of Fame Contributor
First Ballot illy, dickvard and glugger - - Least Favorite Poster
Soklous

Post by Soklous »

pdub wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:14 pmWhat about me?

I am, I said.