Post by Deleted User 310 »

Would they hire biden?
Deleted User 289

Re: who ya got?

Post by Deleted User 289 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:24 pm
Would they hire biden?
Serious question.
Why do you feel the need to whatabout so many posts?
I can't and I shouldn't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure most people on here realize Biden (and his supporters) are not without fault/s of their own.
It's like you're trying to play the role of Gutter.
Thank you for helping me to understand how that role can annoy the crap out of others.
I still love ya though.
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:48 pm
Would they hire biden?
Serious question.
I can't and I shouldn't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure most people on here realize Biden (and his supporters) are not without fault/s of their own.
Thank you for helping me to understand how that role can annoy the crap out of others.
I still love ya though.
I was just asking because i was curious how many sexual assault allegations is too many for "HR" to hire someone....is 1 too many? I surely would think so for many/most HRs.

What about racist comments? Is 1 too many? I surely would think so for many HRs.

The endless tweet sharing of stupid pointless posts like that is nauseating because of the glaring hypocrisy in many of them.

Ousdahl even got his QAnon on yesterday by sharing a post that he didn't realize was from a satirical website.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Would they hire biden?
Death, taxes, and illy bothsidesing.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Would they hire biden?
Serious question.
I still love ya though.
I was just asking because i was curious how many sexual assault allegations is too many for "HR" to hire someone....is 1 too many? I surely would think so for many/most HRs.

What about racist comments? Is 1 too many? I surely would think so for many HRs.

The endless tweet sharing of stupid pointless posts like that is nauseating because of the glaring hypocrisy in many of them.

Ousdahl even got his QAnon on yesterday by sharing a post that he didn't realize was from a satirical website.
oh whatever bro, the motor city madman fuckin RAWKS
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Would they hire biden?
Serious question.
I still love ya though.

I’ve said he’s gutter jr for a long time now.

Also, he’s a closet trumper on the brink of a mental breakdown since the 4 year party is about to end
Deleted User 310

LOL

Cascadia is a prime example of why so many people hate the left. I have never voted from Trump or supported Trump. He is an example of what pdub talked about in his post earlier.

Buddy, you don't know much about the state of Illinois it sounds like (if you think the last 4 years have been a party). The politicians rape us so badly in this state with property taxes, corruption, and mismanaged budgets (among other things) that there is nothing left for the Federal government to take from me....trump has done very little for me. Slightly lower taxes, sure, but that is about it (401k was doing well pre covid, but i am not giving him total credit for that since i think it is a lot of fluff)....but nothing for healthcare costs which are my largest yearly expense for my family outside of our mortgage (although if you take out property taxes and homeowners insurance then health insurances might top the list tbh).
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Bro, I'm sorry, but your posts make it blatantly obvious that you're a trumper. You just don't want to admit it.

And, as has been stated multiple times, I'm not really on the left so hating me isn't going to get you anywhere. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single post from me that aligns with the 'left'. Whereas we literally have hundreds (maybe thousands) of you making posts that criticize the 'left' and/or spin all of Trumps shitty actions and qualities into "both sides"
Deleted User 310

Cascadia wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:54 pm Bro, I'm sorry, but your posts make it blatantly obvious that you're a trumper. You just don't want to admit it.

And, as has been stated multiple times, I'm not really on the left so hating me isn't going to get you anywhere. In fact, you'd be hard-pressed to find a single post from me that aligns with the 'left'. Whereas we literally have hundreds (maybe thousands) of you making posts that criticize the 'left' and/or spin all of Trumps shitty actions and qualities into "both sides"
None of that makes me a trumper. To be a trumper you have to vote for trump or support trump. You can't vote for Biden and be a Trumper.

My spin/bothsides BS is because i dislike the hypocritical crap from the left. It is what makes it hard for me to identify as left. The racist BS and disregard for science is why it is impossible for me to identify with the right.

Hows this for a bothsiderism: both sides suck.

I think you are a strange creature and I'd even vote for you over Trump. Hell, i might even vote for you over Biden.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Illy is a Trumper? :lol:
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Cascadia

Post by Cascadia »

Yep, just like you.
Deleted User 289

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Would they hire biden?
Serious question.
I still love ya though.

I'm going to preface my response by saying Steve Kerr is so much more than a Basketball Coach and all the things he has experienced in life should be taken in to consideration when discussing him and his thoughts and beliefs.

Moving on....
The answer to your first question is - I don't know. There is a big difference between an accusation and a conviction.
The answer your second question is - I don't know. Did the person show true remorse? Has the person learned from their mistake? Has the person "bettered" themself because of it? I'm not saying it should be excused but I am saying there are different factors involved when determining if someone truly is full of hate and intolerance and take pride in it or if they made a very stupid mistake and are upset with themself because of what they said or did.

What may be "stupid and pointless" to you might be intelligent and purposeful for others.
It's easy to find hypocrisy in almost anything if you try hard enough.
What is "nauseating" to me is when people deflect.
As I have said before, it's ok to admit someone or something is wrong without having to point out - but but but but so and so did it too.

I don't know if ousdahl knew what he posted was satire or not. What I do know is most of us have been "duped" by bullshit we have seen and heard.
What's sad to me is the extremes I witness. How gullible some people are and how insistent other people are that they are right - when they are not.

On a related note....
We have a President who is either incapable of admitting faults and mistakes or simply just refuses to do as such. Perhaps because he has such an ego that he's brainwashed himself in to believing he is something he's not. He is far from being all the great things he says (actually believes?) he is.
Yet we have people in this country who still treat him like he's a faultless God. Really?
How fucked up of a country do I live in?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

My whole life is satire.

How am I supposed to know any less?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And on a practical level, even if HR didn’t catch the other red flags, I don’t think Trump would make it past the part of the interview where they ask him...anything of substance.

And who puts their own kids as references?

Though to be fair, his resume is superlative. No, literally! Who uses language on their resume such as “really terrific,” “so much winning,” and “all other resumes are a total disaster”
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

And tomorrow, Pdub will be a "Trumper".
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I was a Trumper in 2016, but this is just too much winning. I’m tired of winning.
Deleted User 289

Why was Trump a legitimate candidate in 2016 but Kayne isn't in 2020?
Simple answer, because the Republicans backed and supported Trump?
Kayne 2024 for the Pubs? Hell, why not?
I believe if Kayne was on the ballot in Illinois in 2020 Biden wouldn't lose the state but I do think it would be a whole lot closer than Democratic people would want it to be.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Several reasons...

1. All the other republican candidates were horrible in 2016. Many of them religious nuts.
2. Trump was speaking more truth when he was campaigned than anyone else.
3. Trump was seen as a business man and not a politician.
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:45 pm Several reasons...

1. All the other republican candidates were horrible in 2016. Many of them religious nuts.
2. Trump was speaking more truth when he was campaigned than anyone else.
3. Trump was seen as a business man and not a politician.
1. I agree but I'm not too sure those who were religious nuts lost because they were religious nuts.
Most of the Democratic candidates were horrible too.
2. I disagree but have to admit he was honest when he said he is not a politician - as you stated in #3.
3. I agree.

Obviously Trump and the Pubs had a better strategy than Hillary and the Dems.
Which of course speaks poorly for Hillary and the Dems.
Deleted User 289

Deja Vu?