who ya got?

Ugh.
Walrus

Re: who ya got?

Post by Walrus »

I believe both Trump and Biden already know who is going to win, just like Romney knew he was going to lose even before the 2012 election happened. I believe Trump knows he is going to win.

This was as bad of a year as I've ever seen for the left. They tried very hard, but in all the wrong ways. Rather than try hard to find a fresh candidate (like Obama), they just used fake narratives with the help of the media to try to destroy the opponent. It's going to be hilarious and satisfying when the media realizes they cannot force their agenda on American people. They should have learned in 2016. Americans may be ignorant, but they aren't as dumb as the news believes them to be. The left has no one to blame but themselves for fucking up this bad. No excuse for choosing Biden/Harris.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Yeah, they (Dems & media) couldn't beat Trump with Hillary and Timmy in 2016.
I'm wondering what drawing board they (Dems & media) go to in 2024 if they don't beat him with old balls Joey and Kamala.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

No blue states from 2016 are turning Red.

So what does that mean for Biden to win?

Wisconsin
Michigan

And 1 of:

OH
PA
NC
FL
GA

That isn’t out of the realm of possibility. At all.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Guys just thinking smartly here.

Tomorrow might be a good time to stay off the boards. Let things happen as they go. Don’t go minute by minute. Truly just take in everything that happens and let your opinion rest for a night.

Because tomorrow is going to be wild and emotions will be running high.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

My money is on Trump declaring victory tomorrow night despite being clearly down in the voting counts.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Unless it's a landslide, this will likely take weeks to figure out.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 pm Guys just thinking smartly here.

Tomorrow might be a good time to stay off the boards. Let things happen as they go. Don’t go minute by minute. Truly just take in everything that happens and let your opinion rest for a night.

That's like saying don't have a game thread for the National Championship
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Mjl wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:54 pm
NewtonHawk11 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 pm Guys just thinking smartly here.

That's like saying don't have a game thread for the National Championship
I laughed. Well played.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So, mitch is getting a run from the right. Libertarian brad barron. Hopefully, he takes a bunch of votes from CM.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I think there are two outcomes much more likely than the rest: (1) a Biden landslide, with us knowing the outcome late or overnight tonight, or (2) waiting on Pennsylvania, and all that would entail.

Too much has to go right for Trump to win. And if Biden catches one of a few possible breaks (Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and most of all Texas), it's over quickly.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:53 am I think there are two outcomes much more likely than the rest: (1) a Biden landslide, with us knowing the outcome late or overnight tonight, or (2) waiting on Pennsylvania, and all that would entail.

Too much has to go right for Trump to win. And if Biden catches one of a few possible breaks (Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and most of all Texas), it's over quickly.
Yeah you’re not that wrong.

I’m really curious if all the pre-election ballots were because of coronavirus or if it was a sign of things to come. My guess is that it’s a sign of things to come and this will be the highest percentage of registered voters to actually vote. And if that is the case, I think Biden wins fairly easily.

It’s been something simple really, high voter turnout, lower chance for GOP to get elected.

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:38 am
jfish26 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:53 am I think there are two outcomes much more likely than the rest: (1) a Biden landslide, with us knowing the outcome late or overnight tonight, or (2) waiting on Pennsylvania, and all that would entail.

Yeah you’re not that wrong.

I’m really curious if all the pre-election ballots were because of coronavirus or if it was a sign of things to come. My guess is that it’s a sign of things to come and this will be the highest percentage of registered voters to actually vote. And if that is the case, I think Biden wins fairly easily.

It’s been something simple really, high voter turnout, lower chance for GOP to get elected.
I also think we're heading for something like 165-175mm votes cast, which will shatter records. Anything over about 105% of 2016 turnout makes things very difficult for Trump.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Mjl wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:48 pm Time for predictions/SWAGs?

I say Biden is down end of Tuesday night with Wisconsin and Pennsylvania still undecided, but with Biden down a decent amount in both. Thursday he passes Trump in Wisconsin to seal the deal with this map (if PA ends up staying Trump)

^
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Michigan and Wisconsin are not going for Biden. It's ova.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:26 pm Michigan and Wisconsin are not going for Biden. It's ova.
Hear that everyone? It's eggs!

(Michigan isn't going to be very close - it will be Biden's. Trump doesn't have the legs to overtake Biden in Wisconsin.)
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Yeah Lobs kind of disappeared last when it seemed that thing a were in a free fall for Trump. That was disappointing because I enjoyed thoughts from both sides.

I get it. But I never got why he kept it was over so early into the night when there was literally so much unknown.

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Lobs is great example of the Fox firewall. No matter how destructive, Trump kept a consistent base. Progressives need to reframe their banter so the poorly educated can understand programs they really need.
The 2018 republican tax “cut” is set to be a big increase for working people in 2021. Did not get much airplay on the right at the time. But it was a post-election poison pill.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Mjl called it too. I was hoping for more sanity than warranted on the part of the red states.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Well, this certainly became more interesting overnight. However, when the dust settles, Trump is still going to be the winner. I warned you all, again. Prepare yourselves.