Today in "so much winning"!

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: Today in "so much winning"!

Post by dolomite »

seahawk wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:07 pm Aren't you the guy who claims not to be a defender of Donald Trump? And yet, here you are with the daily "What aboutism..." to defend Donald Trump.

There is no comparison between Obama toasting at the wrong time and Donald Trump dishonoring D-Day and the veterans lying at Colleville sur Mer by airing his own ugly pronouncements as part of his 2 year old type petulance against others. I've been to Colleville sur Mer and everyone walks around with tears in their eyes, Everyone. But not your personal hero--he saw it as just one more chance to display his meanness. It's bad enough that Trump is a disgusting draft dodger, but that he shamed all of us with his behavior in Normandy is just unreal.
Whataboutism, apples and oranges, LOL.

Trump exhibited extremely good presidential behavior on his European trip.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

I was in Europe while he was. They really, really hate him.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Mjl wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:06 am I was in Europe while he was. They really, really hate him.
“They” is what percentage approximately?
Can’t understand why. I mean the Queen seems to like him.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The Queen is actually a WWII veteran.

You really think she approved of Trump dishonoring the heroes laid to rest at Colleville sur Mer? Guess again.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

but, but, all of the photo ops have her smiling and shaking his hand...
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Even a tree has had enough......is there anything that this guy touches that doesn't turn to crap??

https://www.newsweek.com/white-house-tr ... on-1443077
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Kellyanne, "alternative facts", Conway? Say it ain't so!

#onlythebest!

https://twitter.com/alex_mallin/status/ ... 6732313600

https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/ ... 1445868544
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

only the best
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

The Special Counsel is a Trump appointee not some deep state figure.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"lulz"

Gee, I wonder why?

Conservative columnist and author George Will told CNBC on Thursday that young people consider the Republican Party "the dumb party" while warning that the GOP is "doing its very best to drive them away permanently"

The perspective comes after Will was asked to respond to a recent piece by New York Times columnist David Brooks that warned of a "coming GOP apocalypse" as younger adults leave the party.

“I think David Brooks is late to the apocalypse,” Will told CNBC's Kelly Evans. “I think it’s already happened. In fact, young people have made up their mind about the Republican Party, that it’s kind of the dumb party.”

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Q. Who knew that the negro Muslim from Kenya caused the economic crisis in 2008?

A. Art Laffer, the guy behind Brownback's economic disaster in Kansas, and Reagan's inspiration for his "cut taxes on the rich" policies that nearly tripled the national debt and exacerbated the ever-widening income gap.

https://twitter.com/SRuhle/status/1139942158419603457
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

President Donald Trump blew up on Wednesday after Megan Rapinoe, star of the U.S. women’s soccer team, said she’s “not going to the fucking White House” if her team wins the women’s World Cup.

The feud between the President and the soccer player began when Trump told the Hill on Monday that he didn’t think Rapinoe’s silent protest during the national anthem was appropriate.

When an Eight by Eight reporter asked Rapinoe the next day if she was excited about going to the White House, she snorted.

“I’m not going to the fucking White House,” Rapinoe said. “No, I’m not going to the White House. We’re not gonna be invited.”

The soccer star, who is openly gay, is an outspoken advocate for social justice. She has described herself as a “walking protest when it comes to the Trump administration.”

Apparently stung by Rapinoe’s rejection, Trump tweeted Wednesday that “other than the NBA,” sports teams “love” coming to the White House (multiple non-NBA athletes have refused to accept Trump’s White House invitation).

“I am a big fan of the American Team, and Women’s Soccer, but Megan should WIN first before she TALKS!” Trump raged. “Finish the job!”

In an attempt to prove Rapinoe wrong, Trump said he was “now inviting the TEAM, win or lose” while ranting about her “disrespect” toward the flag and country.

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

i’m not racist cuz i have a black friend
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

"lulz"

What's the over/under that the NRA, despite getting amazingly chummy with and (allegedly) funneling tens of million$ of dollars of Russian money into the Trump/republican 2016 campaigns, doesn't pine for the days when the kneegrow Muslim from Kenya provided them with an easy foil to rile up the short penis compensation demographic, and thereby their revenue?

NRA shuts down NRATV, and top lobbyist Chris Cox resigns
Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

My current hero is still Maria Buttina, for doing such a good job making the NRA execs and volunteer officers look stupid.
Don't inject Lysol.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

seahawk wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:53 am My current hero is still Maria Buttina, for doing such a good job making the NRA execs and volunteer officers look stupid.
Wait. NOW it is ok to use Russian help? Or only when it ends up helping your agenda? I cant keep up
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Last edited by Shirley on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anand Giridharadas