Arizona State Pho

Kansas Basketball.
pdub
Site Admin

Arizona State Pho

Post by pdub »

Arizona State.
Continually ranked as a top 10 party school, the Sun Devils' campus is in Tempe, about ten miles from Phoenix.
8-2, AP 18th, Kenpom 49th.
They've beaten 15th ranked Mississippi State but have lost to 6th ranked Nevada and unranked Vanderbilt.

Last season Arizona State lost in the play-in game of the NCAA tourney and then lost most of their starters.

Here's their Dookie coach when he was a Dookie.

They did land one of the top freshmen in the country in Luguentz Dort ( he's Canadian ) who has been a lotto pick in a number of mock drafts:
6'4 Guard.
19.8 PPG, 5.5 RPG, 3.2 TO/PG, 36% 3FG.

Kimani Lawrence.
6'7 Sophomore forward.
13.1 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 38% 3FG.

pdub
Site Admin

Re: Arizona State Pho

Post by pdub »

Also:

Pho De Lat

https://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-da-lat-tempe?osq=pho

Here's Randy B. from Youngtown AZ and his novella:

Walked in and the ambiance of this restaurant seems really friendly but don't let that fool you. A guy server/host came and greeted us but there was already a table waiting so we sat down. As we sat down we asked for a pot of tea and the server asked us how many cups because the female server (don't know her name) didn't explain well about the pricing of the tea. Had to clarify with a different server and apparently the tea is unlimited but they charge $2.00 per cup... that is ridiculous and it's the first time ever I've encountered a restaurant doing that.

Moving on, I ask the female server for some menus and she walked away without acknowledging that we've sat there for almost 10 minutes without menus! I saw some random menus laying on the counter and just went for it myself. She came back with some water and I had to ask if they charge for water because in some restaurants they charge for filter water... she then told me "well if you want me to charge then I'll charge it." Excuse me but I was asking a serious question and all she did was walked away before I can say anything. At this point I'm really piss at this girl, she's rude and obnoxious. We had to get her attention several times to take our order and when she does she only asked two out the nine people that was there what we wanted to eat.. are you even serious because she can't even perform basic etiquette of being server...

Prices are freaking ridiculous here. Seriously, almost 13$ for a bowl of Pho... $4.95 for two rolls of spring rolls that are smaller than usual. Egg rolls tasted like it was refried several times, oven baked catfish was not marinated well at all, the sauce that came with the fish (mam nem) was so inconsistent with one being so bland and the other being very salty.

She never checked on our table to see if we needed anything and it's so unethical to treat all the other tables so nice and professional but when it comes to our table she gave the worst attitude and never acknowledged us when we call her. Asked for her name and she said "why do you need to know my name" and pointed at the receipt book then walks away! I've seriously gave up at this point as I was there for a birthday dinner so I didn't want to cause any scene.

I just think that the service here are very rude and it's unethical to be treating every table with respect and professionalism but my party had to worst night with her. We didn't come here for free food! We pay for our food and also gave her a 15% gratuity and that's how she treated us. My appetite was the down the toilet and my dinner was ruined because of the way she act towards us. Never will I step my foot in this restaurant again and I'll promise them that I will never recommend this place to anyone.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Dort is another good test for marcus garretts defense.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

They aren't a good 3 point shooting team ( pretty darn bad actually ).
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

what, no asu coeds?

this pho sucks
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »